BURLEIGH GLASS CO

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2006

506 E BURLEIGH ST

Milwaukee, WI 53212

6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR SOME LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY FOR SOME DELIVERIES.

11/01/2018

Dennis F.

Terrible! The owner John told me it would take two days and he would call when done. After 5 days I called and no answer. I went in and was told that my window was accidentally given to another customer and he didn't have a number for them and no way to get hold of them. It has been almost two weeks and I am the one that has to follow up as the owner never called me with any update. I still do not have my window and it is now November and I have a second story window with no storm. Terrible service, incompetent and not reliable at all!

Description of Work
Brought in a storm window for glass replacement

Category glass repair, replacement windows

10/29/2006

JANE DAVIS W.

Non-responsive. I have had past good experiences with this business. This time no one would return my calls. I asked for a manager and complained. He said the glass guy would call me and make arrangements to replace some broken panes. I then made three different calls to the business after speaking to the manager. No one ever came to my house or returned subsequent calls despite many promises.

Description of Work
Called numerous times to repair and replace broken glass in our home.

Category glass repair

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Award 2022
    Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
    Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

Award 2022
    Bulldog Builders LLC

We are a full service construction company based in Southeastern Wisconsin. The owners have 25 years experience each in the trades. From commercial and residential roofing to whole house makeovers, you can depend on us for a wide variety of services including insurance restoration. Be prepared to be impressed with the professionalism and quality of work of Bulldog Builders.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

GLASS REPLACEMENT, WINDOW, PLATE, TABLETOPS, STOREFRONT, SECURITY GLAZES, PLEXI GLASS PURCHASES, INSTALLATIONS, REPLACEMENTS, PICTURE FRAMING AND SMALL RETAIL STORE.

AUTO GLASS.