Brennan Painting LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2011

"Quality, Service, and Pricing That Can't Be Beat!" -Commercial / Residential -all work warrantied -Fully bonded / insured -Free tailored estimates...

Jamie Conklin Lakeshore Services LLC

Jamie Conklin Lakeshore Services LLC

In business since 1980 with a reputation for quality service & customer satisfaction.

07/07/2018

We needed our exterior painted quickly as we had our house up for sale first thing in the spring. Everyone we contacted said they were too busy, but Tim said he would try to find a way to squeeze us in between a few other jobs. He made it happen, and the house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

08/17/2017

Tim was quick and detailed in his quote and took the time to answer our questions. He always responded right away whenever we had a question during the process, and was great at keeping us updated. We had a very short window of time to complete the project and Tim completely delivered. Not only was it done with plenty of time to spare, but every detail was carefully attended to. Tim and his amazin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

06/19/2017

Either he thought I was a stupid woman who doesn't know any better or he just didn't want the job. Either way - a complete waste of my time and incredibly unprofessional. Be careful with this guy and get multiple quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote for exterior paint for an 1800 sq foot bungalow. Needs some scraping and priming, but nothing too terrible. Tim came out and quoted me close to $15,000. I was shocked. I have three apples to apples quotes of $4,000, $4,200 and $3,950. I was very careful to ask for the exact same work from all the providers so it is not the case where Tim's quote included work that the others did not. Still, his quote is almost 4X higher than the average of three other providers.

CATEGORY house painters

Hey [Member Name Removed], as you can imagine, I'm completely shocked by this. I definitely don't think you're a "stupid woman" and I set up and did the appointment with you. I wouldn't take that time if I was just trying to scare you off with a high price. With old houses, there are varying degrees of prep and we always do everything extremely thoroughly, which takes more time. Your review is ext...

04/13/2017

Tim was responsive, honest, and much more legitimate and professional than other painters I talked to. He seems like the guy to call for a paint job that will actually last. We needed something more temporary and went with another contractor, but Tim really impressed me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quoting an exterior house painting job.

11/22/2016

Slow start but they did a good job painting once the whole crew got on the job. Easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted & power wash

Interior / Exterior Preparation and Painting, Powerwashing, Gutter Cleaning