BOB WILCOX DRYWALL

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2004

1 EMPLOYEE. CHARGES BY THE JOB....

JB Custom Drywall LLC

JB Custom Drywall is a full service drywall contractor. From small repair projects to large remodels, new construction, residential or commercial. We use a unique process that keeps our customers’ homes and businesses as clean as possible in one of the dirtiest and dustiest trades. We feel that being clean on a job is equally important as providing superior drywall work. The combination of quality, cleanliness and customer service is our foundation.

Monarch Drywall LLC

Monarch Drywall LLC is a owner-operated business with 10 years of experience. Monarch Drywall LLC provides a complete line of drywall, insulation, tape and finish, wall texture, wallpaper removal and interior painting at competitive prices. It is essential for us to maintain the work area clean and finish the project by the time expected.

Shoreline Drywall

Our commercial and residential projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. Capabilities, Framing, Insulation, Drywall Hanging, Drywall Tape & Finish, Texture, Painting, Custom Finishes

03/04/2016

Doug G.

We need some extensive drywall work in 4 rooms & stairway in our house! Bob was timely and did a great job!

Description of Work
Bob fixed a drywall issues in the house!

07/13/2015

Beth M.

We had a difficult time finding someone to do the work. Because this was a small job, none of the larger companies wanted to do the work - and many of the smaller contractors were extremely busy. Bob fit us into his schedule, working around our schedule as well (we had some out of town trips). He was always professional and personable in his dealings with us. He smiled and that made us smile. We are very pleased with the quality of the work he did, the way in which he kept in contact with us to notify us of his trips back (drywall taping and mudding is not a one day event), and the way in which he kept the work area clean. We highly recommend Bob Wilcox Drywall.

Description of Work
We had a relatively small drywall job. Bob Wilcox opened up our finished basement ceiling to find the spot where our dryer vent had come apart, fixed the dryer vent and re-drywalled. He also cut holes into the ceiling for us to be able to install stereo speakers in the spots that had (10 years) previously been pre-wired. Additionally, he fashioned a covering for some hoses that had not been completely covered when our basement was finished

Category drywall,handyman service

03/03/2015

Ryan Z.

Provider consulted and provided estimate - we went with another provider, but Bob was professional and punctual.

Description of Work
N/A

12/23/2014

Walt M.

Bob came out and gave an estimate. We decided to go with a different contractor.

Description of Work
gave an estimate

12/17/2014

Karen N.

Bob is very easy to work with, very congenial. He did very good work and was accommodating with scheduling his work days around my work schedule. I would hire Bob again if I need additional drywall work.

Description of Work
Bob added a soundproof barrier and an additional layer of drywall between my condo unit and the unit next door.

05/12/2014

Sean F.

Bob installed drywall for 3 closets, a master bedroom, and a bathroom for an attic project. There were many angles and tight corners to deal with but Bob was able to make everything look great.

Description of Work
Bob finished off the drywall in a converted attic space for me.

07/11/2013

Kari G.

I am going with a contractor who will do bot the drywall and tile work. But I have a long list of plaster repairs that I hope Bob can attend to in the future.

Description of Work
Bob gave me an honest estimate for a bathroom surround. He was professional and priced right.

Category drywall,plastering

04/13/2013

JAMES B.

Went great as usual. I've used Bob for several years and his service, quality, and price has always been fantastic. He's been a friend to our family and he's one of the few contractors my wife feels comfortable with leaving a key to our house.

Description of Work
Bob helped me finish out a first-floor space with new drywall and a full skim coat, approximately 1000 s.f.

Category drywall,plastering

03/05/2013

Maggie B.

Bob suggested that we leave the house for nine days so that we did not have to deal with the mess or dust. We did that and came home to a completed job per his directions. We then had to do the painting. The results are beautiful.

Description of Work
Bob covered the ceilings in our kitchen and hallway with drywall and prepared it for painting.

05/08/2012

Isabel E.

Bob did a great job in a very difficult setting. The ceiling over the basement stairs is at least 12 feet off the ground and the stairs are long and steep. Bob had to experiment with different ladders to make it work but he did a beautiful job, and he's a really nice guy!

Description of Work
Removed collapsed plaster ceiling over basement stairs and back hall and replaced with drywall.

Category drywall

DRYWALL INSTALLATION, PATCHING, SKIMCOAT, REPAIR & PLASTERING.