B&E General Contractors

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2000

B&E General Contractors, Inc., is a full service, design/build remodeling firm. Established in 1985, our team of local, state, and national award winning remodeling specialists will custom design and renovate your home to accommodate your unique lifestyle and budget. Our designers, skilled professional carpenters, and office service members will work with you as a team - sharing their versatility, talent and experience while maintaining professional standards to deliver the quality you demand. Through client interviews, design integration, and honest budget discussion, B&E will incorporate your needs and wants into the entire renovation process to ensure that the finished product is just as you had envisioned. B&E uses first-quality building materials, reliable name brands, and the highest professional standards in workmanship, conduct and ethics to create your ultimate home environment. We welcome your inquiries. It will be our pleasure to introduce you to the experiences of remodeling, in a safe, professional and imaginative manner. Visit our Website at www.BEGeneralContractors.com...

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

Milwaukee Windows

No pressure sales because we know our product and pricing are better than the competition. In addition to our goal of a quality product and competitive pricing, Milwaukee Windows is also able to get you the windows within a short period of time (7-14 days). Milwaukee Windows began as the owner was searching for a quality window manufacturer for his investment properties. Although the big box stores had standard size windows at a reasonable price (for the quality level supplied), custom sizes were cost prohibitive and took a long time to get once ordered. In addition, there wasn't much selection if you wanted a higher quality product. Other window retailers were expensive and slow. After researching different windows and finding a high quality one he liked, he decided to go directly to the manufacturer and negotiate pricing since he had such a high volume of windows he would be ordering. Over the years, friends, fellow investors and contractors began requesting orders. As a result, Milwaukee Windows came to existence.

06/10/2020

It went really well. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a new shower and counter tops as well as some siding repairs.

Category remodeling,siding,home remodeling

05/14/2019

Mark came over when he said he would, despite not feeling well (we didn't know til he arrived). He took measurements and gave his professional opinion about what we truly needed to have the area up to code. We received a quote within a week as told. Due to my husband's work schedule, we had the work start a few weeks after we received the quote. Mark's manager/foreman (Bob) arranged for the work t...

Description of Work
Fire-rated wall and insulation added to wall separating family room and garage and fire-rated door from garage to family room.

Category remodeling

11/14/2016

Everything went just fine and THAT was an added benefit I really felt the value of during and after completion of the work, because I ended up being EXTREMELY busy with other projects I had going on elsewhere, PLUS trying to keep other work going at my own home, so it was a relief to literally not have to do anything other than make sure the door was open for their people to get in! From that poin...

Description of Work
(I'm writing this rather late, the work was completed earlier this year and I simply forgot to post this, but I always try my best to keep my word on things and had told them I was going to post a good review thanking B&E for their good work, so better late than never!) I'm in the real estate business myself, a WI broker for years and also a landlord and have renovated many homes, first starting as a hobby on a previous home of mine in the late 90s and that eventually grew into part of my business, but NOT like the TV shows, which are far from "reality" and while my work has to be profitable, I've been in this for the long term and do not cut corners, as your reputation will catch up with you for poor quality work. I also know my limits as far as what I can handle and what I need to hire professionals for (always needed for electrical and plumbing of course) but this work was done on my own home, I'd recently bought a home in Fox Point, a really wonderful home built in 1937 and built far beyond the usual standards for that time, but like many older homes it was woefully short on closet space. Apparently even in very nice homes back then they assumed the average person only needed closet space for a few outfits or maybe you were supposed to buy dressers and just deal with the wrinkles! I had a wild idea of possibly adding a dormer, which sometimes can be added at a reasonable cost, but forgot one important detail which I'll get to soon. Adding a dormer is beyond my expertise and B&E was actually my first call, I knew of their reputation as an excellent company doing top quality work and soon afterwards Mark, the owner of the company was here and quickly pointed out the major detail I missed, the home has a slate roof and due to the weight of slate, etc we'd be talking about one VERY expensive dormer! I felt rather embarrassed at the time, but he was nice about it and said as long as he was there, he could come in and take a look and see if maybe something else could be done. We were in the middle of a lot of other cosmetic work inside and the place was a mess, but I figured as long as he'd taken the time to come out we might as well take a look and although I'd never met Mark before then, his company had this excellent reputation for top quality work, so why not! Within literally 30 seconds of walking into the master bedroom, which is a large bedroom (with SMALL closets!) he said why not just build a new wall, several feet out from the existing exterior wall, you'll still have a large master bedroom and you'll at least have decent closet space and it will be a fraction of the cost of any dormer addition. I thought it over for a day and called back and asked for an estimate, which came soon after. As far as price goes, I gave them an excellent rating, which doesn't mean they're going to be the cheapest up front price necessarily, I may have been able to find someone to do it for a bit less, but it wasn't a high price whatsoever and I know from both from my own experience as well as clients who've had work done by all sorts of contractors, from great contractors to awful, simply taking the low bid up front can work out or it can lead to disastrous consequences, especially if you've got someone who's not fully insured, including workmen's comp insurance, etc. Considering that and that the price was by no means out of line, I decided to have them go ahead with the work. Also, this was his idea and something I'd not thought of at all and he came out for a free estimate after I called them, they didn't solicit me, so it wouldn't be too ethical to then take his idea and then shop it around to other contractors, or hire the subs myself.

Category closet systems,decks,remodeling,woodworking,architect

12/10/2014

Very professional, and very timely. Came out when they said they would, came back with a quote within the timeline they told us. This wasn't the company we picked because their basic concept of what they wanted to do wasn't what we wanted to do. We haven't actually picked one we are still in this process.

Description of Work
This was a quote for a 1st floor home, kitchen and family room remodel.

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling

04/24/2014

This is the third project on which we have used Band E and again are completely satisfied. The work was beautifully done, on budget, by real professionals who were an absolute pleasure to work with. This is an unequivocal recommendation and we look forward to remodeling another two bathrooms, a laundry room, and patios with Band E.

Description of Work
remodel bedroom and bathroom and replace exterior windows.

Category remodeling

09/13/2013

really excellent. Mark Brick is a complete professional who makes sure that the customer is satisfied. Even after warranty period, when there was a concern, he immediately had someone come to the house to correct--no charge. His prices are reasonable compared to other contractors in the area and I think his work is better than many who are more expensive. We will use B and E for all future projects and I recommend him unequivocally.

Description of Work
master bathroom and dressing room; patio

Category deck company","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

08/12/2013

Work overall was great. Workers were very courteous and clean. Took a little bit longer than originally anticipated, but still acceptable. Paid attention to all the details, made suggestions that really improved the final product. During design, worked closely with us to fit our budget. Very pleased!!

Description of Work
Design and construction of a complete kitchen remodel: gutted kitchen, reconfigured walls, replaced window, replaced cabinets.

Category room remodeling

05/29/2013

It was a very good experience with them.

Description of Work
I used B&E General Contractors last Friday. They just finished doing the floor and put tiles in the kitchen and family room.

Category ceramic tile installer

04/15/2013

It went really well. They encountered several un foreseen problems along the way but they were able to address all the problems and get the project done on time. They were very courteous, punctual and professional.

Description of Work
I had my master bathroom remodeled.

Category home remodeling contractor

08/02/2012

They never contacted us after they came to measure for our deck. Not by phone or email. No follow up period.

Description of Work
They came to our home to measure for a deck and said they would get back to us with a quote for the job. Never contacted us with any quote or did they even bother to call us. Very unprofessional and would not recommend this company to anyone. Measured for the job, than never came back with a quote or follow up of any sort. What the heck kind of business is this. Rude!

Category deck company","room remodeling

ADDITIONS, BATHROOMS, DECKS, DORMERS, GARAGES, KITCHENS, RECROOMS, SKYLIGHTS, SUNROOMS, WINDOWS, Master Suites, Remodeling, Renovations, Design, NARI, MBA

Check, Visa, MasterCard