AS NEW APPLIANCES

With Angi since May 2000

APPLIANCE SALES AND SERVICE. ALSO PURCHASE USED APPLIANCES. DELIVER. HAVE LAYAWAY....

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

03/13/2017

Ok, washer has some hiccups but it's used

Description of Work
Newer washer, dryer

Category appliance repair

06/16/2015

Description of Work
Purchased some used appliances.

07/05/2011

WHEN I FIRST CAME IN THE DIDN'T HAVE WHATI NEEDED. THEY CALLED WHEN THEY GOT MORE STOVES. I WE4NT IN BOUGHT THE STOVE AND THEY DELIVERED IT. THE RIGHT PRICE......ON TIME......WHAT MORE COULD I WANT. THE PEOPLE WERE PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A USED ELECTRIC STOVE

01/14/2010

I've used As New Appliances in three instances, and have been impressed with all three. Their used appliances are clean and affordable, and usually work as expected. Their delivery service has been affordable and reliable. I purchased a washer and dryer from them that did have some malfunctions that required warranty work, but I remain impressed with their service. My dryer only seemed to malfunct...

Description of Work
I purchased a used refrigerator and used range for my rental property, and a used washer and dryer for my own house. I paid them for delivery as well.

09/21/2009

They have a big selection. They are very accountable if something goes wrong. They are easy to deal with.

Description of Work
I have been using As New Appliances to purchase and repair my appliances.

05/01/2000

Description of Work
REPAIRED DISHWASHER

Category appliance repair