AS NEW APPLIANCES

With Angi since May 2000

5835 W NATIONAL AVE

Milwaukee, WI 53214

APPLIANCE SALES AND SERVICE. ALSO PURCHASE USED APPLIANCES. DELIVER. HAVE LAYAWAY.

03/13/2017

Cindy J.

Ok, washer has some hiccups but it's used

Description of Work
Newer washer, dryer

Category appliance repair

06/16/2015

Debra A.

Description of Work
Purchased some used appliances.

07/05/2011

William and Marilyn G.

WHEN I FIRST CAME IN THE DIDN'T HAVE WHATI NEEDED. THEY CALLED WHEN THEY GOT MORE STOVES. I WE4NT IN BOUGHT THE STOVE AND THEY DELIVERED IT. THE RIGHT PRICE......ON TIME......WHAT MORE COULD I WANT. THE PEOPLE WERE PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A USED ELECTRIC STOVE

01/14/2010

Jeffrey B.

I've used As New Appliances in three instances, and have been impressed with all three. Their used appliances are clean and affordable, and usually work as expected. Their delivery service has been affordable and reliable. I purchased a washer and dryer from them that did have some malfunctions that required warranty work, but I remain impressed with their service. My dryer only seemed to malfunction when their repairman wasn't around looking at it (we couldn't duplicate the problem in their presence), so I ended up exchanging it using their satisfaction guarantee. They were patient and friendly in all my dealings with them, and I'll use them again if I need appliances.

Description of Work
I purchased a used refrigerator and used range for my rental property, and a used washer and dryer for my own house. I paid them for delivery as well.

09/21/2009

DAN & LISA C.

They have a big selection. They are very accountable if something goes wrong. They are easy to deal with.

Description of Work
I have been using As New Appliances to purchase and repair my appliances.

05/01/2000

Description of Work
REPAIRED DISHWASHER

Category appliance repair

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair