Appliance Rescue Service

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2008

Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (262) 242-6336, (262) 284-4919, (414) 353-9000, (414) 462-2380, (414) 464-5700. Additional e-mail - greg@appliancerescue.net. Additional DBAs - Major Appliance Service, Fisher Paykel Parts. Additional website - www.fisherpaykelparts.net....

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

Thurow Plumbing Service LLC

From the most complex plumbing installation to routine emergency plumbing service and repair, Thurow Plumbing provides a quality job that fits your lifestyle and budget. We offer a variety of top-quality plumbing services with a commitment to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations. Award winning.

Offers by Thurow Plumbing Service LLC on Angi

02/15/2016

Great service and seemed very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Checked our washer to see if it was worth fixing

06/30/2015

See above. I've written their number down as my "go to" when I have any appliance issues.

Description of Work
I called yesterday to schedule an appointment. The man who answered the phone, after I had described the problem of a dime having fallen into our garbage disposal and gotten VERY wedged, told me what I might try to be able to fix it myself. I REALLY appreciated that honesty in trying to help me solve the problem without a charge. I was unable to do it and did schedule an appointment for today at 10:30. My husband and I were at another appointment and got home just at 10:30 and Greg was there-- more than prompt. He did (with his expertise) what had been described as the way to extract the coin and had it back in running order in a very short time. Greg was great.

03/05/2015

Really well. They were fast, on time and a good price.

Description of Work
Repair garbage disposal

01/21/2015

Everything went smoothly! Nothing more to say when someone does a great job and meets expectations.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

01/09/2015

Fixed the problem without needing to replace anything and showed me how he had done it so I could fix it if it happened again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fan in refrigerator freezer had stopped

10/01/2014

ok. He need to get parts . Came back same day . Nice guy.

Description of Work
replaced heating coil

09/19/2014

After problems with scheduling the appointment (long wait for call back), they completely missed the first scheduled appointment. We got a call back with profuse apologies and they came the next day. The "repairs" in the dishwasher took a few hours and the look at the wine refrigerator took an extra 15 minutes for him to conclude he didn't have the part and needed to order it. After he left, we te...

Description of Work
Repairman was supposed to repair two drawer dishwasher and wine fridge. Worked on the dishwasher and looked at the wine fridge and needed to order parts - which he indicated he'd do

Category appliance repair

We have been made aware of this review by another customer, We feel that you may be mixing up whomever you selected for your service, this is not how we work, and you claim that we never charged you anything, so we assume you do not have an invoice from Appliance Rescue Service? We don't know what else to say except every other customer on Angie's List has given very different accounts of their de...

06/11/2014

Inspected the dishwasher, found the problem and repaired on the spot. I have used this service in the past and will continue to recommend to family and friends

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher

02/17/2014

They were very friendly from the woman who made the appointment to the technician who did the work. They were very timely and the job was done quickly and completely. I was extremely pleased and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my leaking garbage disposal.

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

01/01/2014

The person who did the repair was Dean Urbanowski of Lake Country Home Services 262-367-7150. He was on time, professional, and had the necessary replacement parts including a fuse and a switch. The time it took was about 45 minutes total. His base cost for the visit was about $60 and the base cost for the original company was about $20 more.

Description of Work
I needed a microwave oven repair. I expected this provider to do the repair but apparently he was too busy and sent someone else instead. Up to that point, everything was handled very professionally so I was a bit surprised that he would not call me first to confirm that sending someone else was fine with me. I'm sure he would not have recommended someone unless he felt confident that they would perform well so I'm sure I would have agreed.

Category small appliance repair

In-home repair on major appliances including washers, dryers, ranges, stoves, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, garbage disposals & gas BBQ grills.

Small appliances - mixers & bread makers or toaster ovens.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express