Appliance Rescue Service

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2008

Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (262) 242-6336, (262) 284-4919, (414) 353-9000, (414) 462-2380, (414) 464-5700. Additional e-mail - greg@appliancerescue.net. Additional DBAs - Major Appliance Service, Fisher Paykel Parts. Additional website - www.fisherpaykelparts.net....

Integrity Plumbing LLC

Integrity Plumbing LLC of Fredonia, WI is a licensed and insured business offering expert plumbing solutions at competitive rates. Owned by Jim Guarino, our business is dedicated to provide prompt plumbing services, quality workmanship, and satisfaction to our valued commercial and residential customers in Sheboygan County and beyond.

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

02/15/2016

Great service and seemed very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Checked our washer to see if it was worth fixing

06/30/2015

See above. I've written their number down as my "go to" when I have any appliance issues.

Description of Work
I called yesterday to schedule an appointment. The man who answered the phone, after I had described the problem of a dime having fallen into our garbage disposal and gotten VERY wedged, told me what I might try to be able to fix it myself. I REALLY appreciated that honesty in trying to help me solve the problem without a charge. I was unable to do it and did schedule an appointment for today at 10:30. My husband and I were at another appointment and got home just at 10:30 and Greg was there-- more than prompt. He did (with his expertise) what had been described as the way to extract the coin and had it back in running order in a very short time. Greg was great.

Category small appliance repair

03/05/2015

Really well. They were fast, on time and a good price.

Description of Work
Repair garbage disposal

Category small appliance repair

01/21/2015

Everything went smoothly! Nothing more to say when someone does a great job and meets expectations.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

01/09/2015

Fixed the problem without needing to replace anything and showed me how he had done it so I could fix it if it happened again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fan in refrigerator freezer had stopped

Category appliance repair

In-home repair on major appliances including washers, dryers, ranges, stoves, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, garbage disposals & gas BBQ grills.

Small appliances - mixers & bread makers or toaster ovens.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express