American TV & Appliance of Brown Deer

Furniture - Sales
Mattresses
TV Sales
Computer Sales

Additional phone - (262) 548-8550. Additional DBAs - American TV, American TV and Appliance & Furniture, American Of Brown Deer, American Of Appleton, American Of Oak Creek, American Of Waukesha....

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

Pure Sound & Vision

Pure Sound & Vision specializes in Audio & Video design, sales and installation in the residential & commercial markets. We specialize in flat panel TV installation and stock a large variety of cables, surge protectors, wall mounts and other installation accessories on our work vans. We offer a wide range of residential AV services including, new home wiring, multi-room audio (SONOS), Home Theater design and installation, and smart home automation & control (NEST & LUTRON). We are a NEST certified Pro as well. We always strive to exceed our client's expectations since our business is built upon outstanding customer service and client referrals.

North Shore Electric  LLC

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges apply. Service charges apply. Extra charge after hours service. May contact through email.

08/02/2012

After the first service call, I called the customer services department and was initially offered a $25 gift card for the inconvenience of not have laundry services for 4 weeks. I told them it was not acceptable and they offered me a $50 gift card. Still disappointing that this is a new appliance not even 6 months old and the vendor was open or willing to replace the appliance. Technican returned ...

Description of Work
LG dryer purchased in February 2012 failed to properly heat up to dry a load. The repair tech came out July 10th and replaced the gas valve, the ignitor and the thermister. This did not correct the problem. Then it was determined that the controller board needed to be replaced. I was advised that the controller needed to be ordered and therefore a 4 week delay without the capability to perform laundry services. I

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

07/14/2009

I initially went into the store to pick out a recliner for my wife. They delivered it to my house, and it turned out to be too big. They were, however, willing to take it back free of charge and I picked out a smaller one which was delivered when they came to pick up the first one. This was on a Saturday. As it turned out, though, my wife, who had been struggling with cancer, had gone into the hos...

Description of Work
I purchased a recliner from them.

Category furniture sales

12/18/2006

Everything was great until the delivery men left the items in the hall of the condo building (blocking the way) and went to move the truck and never came back. Delivery is not free. I paid for set up. The lady on the phone said maybe they could come back tomorrow, but then told me she'd call right back and never did. It was just me (a smallish woman) and my 2 year old daughter there, as the driver...

Description of Work
Bought a Queen mattress, frame and box spring.

Category furniture sales,mattresses

10/29/2006

Excellent salesperson who spent a lot of time with us on two separate visits explaining differences among products, etc. Installation was timely and efficient; good instructions.

Description of Work
Purchased high definition TV, surround sound system and TV console table; system installed by the company.

Category home theater design

12/02/2005

I had a problem with the TV, they came out and could not fix it and gave me an in-store credit for almost 90% of the purchase price after 2 years. Used that credit to purchase a large projection TV.

Description of Work
Purchased a 36 inch high definition television from them with a 3 yr. in house warranty.

Category home theater design

11/09/2001

IN THE PAST I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS. THEY WERE KIND OF PUSHY. NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE BETTER. AND THEY ARE A LITTLE CHEAPER.

Description of Work
WE BOUGHT A TV.

11/09/2001

THEY DIDN'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

Description of Work
PURCHASED AND SET UP OF STOVE

11/06/2001

I WAS NEVER INFORMED THAT "THEY" DONT INSTALL THE MICROWAVE OR HOOK-UP THE DISHWASHER. I HAD TO PAY TO HAVE ANOTHER INSTALL THESE ITEMS.

Description of Work
BOUGHT SIDE-BY-SIDE FRIDGE, DISHWASHER, RANGE, & ABOVE RANGE MICROWAVE

Category appliance sales

Installation, repair and replacement of audio, computer electronics, gaming, car stereo, home theater, appliances, TV antenna & furniture and mattresses.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover