All City Appliance LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2008

All City Appliance repairs most major home appliances. We are professionals in the industry and we provide fast, comprehensive service to more than 3,000 Milwaukee County customers. Call us today!...

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Duct Works Environmental

7 employees. no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges in metro area. No service fees. Ask about Angie's list discount. Duct Works Environmental was chosen as the best contractor in Milwaukee, WI for 2010 in the Angie's List monthly magazine.

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

04/23/2020

Once again, All City save the day! Brandon was (again) very great to work with, as well as polite and knowledgeable! Couldn't have asked for a better service call. You folks have a customer for LIFE!!

Description of Work
Non-filling washing machine

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

11/28/2018

Micheal showed up on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. Luckily it was just a switch under the sink that was turned off. Only the trip charge applied.

Description of Work
The dishwasher wouldn’t turn on. I checked the breaker and all appeared normal.

07/24/2018

Great service and really friendly tech. Brandon helped fix our washing machine, which was a simple fix. He kept it that way and didn't try to do more than what was necessary. He also showed us what was wrong and how it happened (excessive dog hair in a drain pipe--we have four dogs). Really nice guy and explained things in words of one syllable for me to understand. :) Thanks very much!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, Cam! Glad we could help! :-)

01/20/2018

My washing machine was broken, The door wont close. They came out they fix the door. but then like a week late the door broke again. They came out and check it and gave my money back.. The people and very courteous and very helpful.

Description of Work
They fix the door of my washing machine.

Category appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Sometimes an appliance just can't be fixed. :-( Please let us know if there'[Member Information Removed] anything else we can do for you.

01/12/2018

Absolute A++++ service! From initial call to finishing my repair was professional, clean,honest and polite. Their trip charge was better than others I called and that cost went towards my total repair bill. I will continue to use them for any appliance repair and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Much thanks to Michael & Team!

Description of Work
Range repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help. :-)

10/26/2017

Mike was impeccably professional and courteous, and gave me a very understandable explanation of the situation. He also provided useful recommendations on the purchase of a replacement appliance, as he said it would not be cost effective to repair mine.

Description of Work
My washer stopped working. I needed to know if it could be repaired.

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! We always do our best to repair a machine, but sometimes it's just too expensive. Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

09/14/2017

Had to wait on part order but no big deal. Even installed a temporary plug that by passed the water filter and eliminated the annoying clicking sound. Kept me up dated all through the process.

Description of Work
Problem with water flow was corrected by replacing reservoir and filter holder assembly.

08/10/2017

Excellent service. Diagnosed the problem, ordered parts, came back and installed. So far so good, our washer is working fine.

Description of Work
Wash machine repair

04/27/2017

It was determined that it would probably not be worth repairing the 6 year old machine. I was impressed with honesty and the information given.

Description of Work
Repair of a washer

Category appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

04/24/2017

My dishwasher would not start so I called to have someone come out and take a look. Turns out there was a "light switch" above the dishwasher that I had no idea was in any way associated with the dishwasher. He flipped it on and the dishwasher started up no problem (We had a good laugh since that was the issue, whoops). He stayed to make sure the dishwasher was able to go through the entire cycle ...

Description of Work
Dishwasher would not start.

Category appliance repair

Professional repair of large home appliances: washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens and cook tops.

Appliance sales.