All City Appliance LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2008

4364A S Lenox St

Milwaukee, WI 53207

All City Appliance repairs most major home appliances. We are professionals in the industry and we provide fast, comprehensive service to more than 3,000 Milwaukee County customers. Call us today!

04/23/2020

Craig P.

Once again, All City save the day! Brandon was (again) very great to work with, as well as polite and knowledgeable! Couldn't have asked for a better service call. You folks have a customer for LIFE!!

Description of Work
Non-filling washing machine

Category appliance repair, appliance refinishing

11/28/2018

Matthew B.

Micheal showed up on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. Luckily it was just a switch under the sink that was turned off. Only the trip charge applied.

Description of Work
The dishwasher wouldn’t turn on. I checked the breaker and all appeared normal.

07/24/2018

Camilla M.

Great service and really friendly tech. Brandon helped fix our washing machine, which was a simple fix. He kept it that way and didn't try to do more than what was necessary. He also showed us what was wrong and how it happened (excessive dog hair in a drain pipe--we have four dogs). Really nice guy and explained things in words of one syllable for me to understand. :) Thanks very much!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, Cam! Glad we could help! :-)

01/20/2018

lucia D.

My washing machine was broken, The door wont close. They came out they fix the door. but then like a week late the door broke again. They came out and check it and gave my money back.. The people and very courteous and very helpful.

Description of Work
They fix the door of my washing machine.

Category appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Sometimes an appliance just can't be fixed. :-( Please let us know if there'[Member Information Removed] anything else we can do for you.

01/12/2018

Carryn S.

Absolute A++++ service! From initial call to finishing my repair was professional, clean,honest and polite. Their trip charge was better than others I called and that cost went towards my total repair bill. I will continue to use them for any appliance repair and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Much thanks to Michael & Team!

Description of Work
Range repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help. :-)

10/26/2017

Marty C.

Mike was impeccably professional and courteous, and gave me a very understandable explanation of the situation. He also provided useful recommendations on the purchase of a replacement appliance, as he said it would not be cost effective to repair mine.

Description of Work
My washer stopped working. I needed to know if it could be repaired.

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! We always do our best to repair a machine, but sometimes it's just too expensive. Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

09/14/2017

Everett B.

Had to wait on part order but no big deal. Even installed a temporary plug that by passed the water filter and eliminated the annoying clicking sound. Kept me up dated all through the process.

Description of Work
Problem with water flow was corrected by replacing reservoir and filter holder assembly.

08/10/2017

Mark F.

Excellent service. Diagnosed the problem, ordered parts, came back and installed. So far so good, our washer is working fine.

Description of Work
Wash machine repair

04/27/2017

Ruth K.

It was determined that it would probably not be worth repairing the 6 year old machine. I was impressed with honesty and the information given.

Description of Work
Repair of a washer

Category appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

04/24/2017

Susie Z.

My dishwasher would not start so I called to have someone come out and take a look. Turns out there was a "light switch" above the dishwasher that I had no idea was in any way associated with the dishwasher. He flipped it on and the dishwasher started up no problem (We had a good laugh since that was the issue, whoops). He stayed to make sure the dishwasher was able to go through the entire cycle -- and I'm glad he did because the dishwasher would not continue into the draining cycle. He took the dishwasher apart and quoted me on the spot for the parts / labor I would need to get it fixed. Service was outstanding and I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Dishwasher would not start.

03/06/2017

Brenda Q.

It was better than I expected. The washing machine quit agitating last night. I called this morning and Brandon was able to look at it around 11:30 a.m. Explained everything well, including the likely fix and the worst case scenario. He was able to fix it with a minimum amount of time and fuss. I was just sure it was going to be several days of finding a repair person and hundreds of dollars, so was absolutely delighted. I would call them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Fix my aging washing machine.

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help!

02/02/2017

Karen W.

Brandon repaired it quickly. I had told them when I scheduled the appointment that this part had been replaced before and it could be the same problem again. Brandon brought the part with him and it turned out to be the same problem.

Description of Work
The motor coupler was replaced on my Kenmore Washer.

12/20/2016

Jorge A.

Very Honest Company. I am very happy with the service. He saved us money by being knowledgeable and honest.We have hired him a couple times and trust his word. Very skilled and professional.

Description of Work
Stove repair, washer repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

11/01/2016

Otto M.

Michael was very enthusiastic and had a strong sense of determination to solve the problem right from the "get-go". He "tore into" what seemed like the entire range apart to find it, but find it he did. (Took a while, too.) Turns out it was a problem resulting from a faulty manufacturing procedure as to where the wiring should have been routed to prevent getting melted and shorting out. He fixed it and put it back to pristine condition again. Excellent job at a very reasonable cost! Am very impressed with is work and determination, and the price charged was "frosting on the cake", IMHO. As a result, I felt compelled to put out a good word.

Description of Work
Had an range oven with an error not covered at all in manuals or even in on-line searches. Oven would not work. Needed to find the problem, which seemed a total mystery.

09/22/2016

Mary M.

This is the second time that I have had Michael Grimshaw come to my house for an appliance repair. He knew immediately what the problem was and it was fixed in less than two minutes. I expected to pay the full service charge of $55.00 but he said "No, I could not charge you that when it only took a short time to solve your problem...$20.00 is enough." Can you imagine!

Description of Work
Our dish washer was not emptying.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

09/19/2016

Steve S.

Good. Replaced door lock interface.

Description of Work
Dish Washer repair

06/20/2016

Michelle C.

Showed up at beginning of the 2 hour window for the repair. Worked quickly and effectively. Found the cause of the problem, which was likely caused by an earlier repair person. Explained the work he did and how he knew the damage was caused by someone else. Very professional, helpful and effective. Will call him again.

Description of Work
Replaced diffuser in refrigerator

06/13/2016

Ellen S.

My refrigerator went out during Memorial Day weekend although the freezer still worked. Thank goodness as that is where the money is but it was confusing. I called All City Appliance the morning of Memorial Day and really did not expect an answer for a while. To my surprise, I received a call back that same morning. They were able to fit me in that same afternoon and corrected the problem. Mike knew what it was immediately and was able to fix it within the hour. Mike is incredibly knowledgeable and I would recommend his company to everyone. He was friendly, polite and concerned about any excess water that may develop. If I ever encounter another problem, he is top on my list... thanks again Mike!

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

06/02/2016

Tim D.

They came on time, seemed very knowledgeable, was very personable, fixed the leak and charged a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
repaired leaky dishwasher

05/24/2016

Richard B.

I am out-of-town property owner and was concerned about being taken advantage of. Repairman could have said "bad pump" or other more expensive repairs, but fixed by simply removing piece of plastic in drain. Total for repair $75. I would trust them again.

Description of Work
Fixed non-draining dishwasher.

05/12/2016

Dan S.

We first called Michael to repair our refrigerator - it had been leaking water. Michael came with the appropriate tools and materials to fix the problem. In the process, he fixed a couple other issues with the refrigerator. He did such a good job, we called him back a short time later to look at our dishwasher. The dishwasher motor was shot. He immediately found out what the replacement would cost. We decided instead to buy a new dishwasher. Michael is smart, knowledgeable, and personable. After something like 14 years fixing appliances for a large retailer, he went on his own. I like the fact that he is an independent owner/operator. His rates are reasonable; scheduling was quick; and he came within the proposed time window both visits. His scheduler PJ does a wonderful job on the phone, quick to call, easy to work with.

Description of Work
04/28/2016 Michael repaired our refrigerator; on 05/09/2016 he looked at our dishwasher and gave options for repair or replacement.

Category appliance repair

Thanks very much, [Member Name Removed]! A pleasure working with you!

03/12/2016

Jane B.

The provider arrived in in the time window he stated. He cleaned the clothes dryer and took off a calcium buildup in the dishwasher. Both work well now. The price was reasonable and a prompt e-mail receipt was received.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned our clothes dryer. We had experienced a burning smell when running the dryer. Also our dishwasher spinner was not spinning.

02/09/2016

Krista H.

I highly recommend All City Appliance. Within three hours of my call the repair professional was at my house. Not only did he fix the problem, showing me photo evidence of what was wrong, but he showed me how to fix it myself should the problem reoccur down the line. His willingness to share his knowledge was what impressed me the most. Great service, good communication, very professional. A+

Description of Work
Repaired a drain problem in my washing machine

12/06/2015

Lawrence S.

Mike and assistant technician arrived on Tues. Nov 24 to fix Elite dishwasher that was leaking from a seal in the sump. He brought the sump part with him as I had diagnosed the problem. After opening the package the sump for my model had no seal. Mike ordered a sump assembly for a similar model,returned a week later, and after some ingenious manipulating and changing of different motors, parts and clamps fixed the problem. It took at least 3-4 times the time it should have taken but I was charged the price that quoted me the week before. I rate All City Appliances and Mike very professional, honest, friendly and efficient. I will call him for all future needs and will recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Repaired Kenmore Elite Dishwasher

10/21/2015

Ike O.

I would absolutely recommend All City Appliance. Mike answered the phone right away and even managed to fit me in same day due to an opening. What luck! When they were en route they called ahead and let me know what time they should be at my home. Very friendly on the phone and gave me all the information I needed to know. When they arrived they introduced themselves and got to work. Fixed my dryer in no time! When it was all said and done, they cleaned up the area and put my dryer right where it should be. (note that i had it somewhat apart and out of place when they arrived, so that was nice of them). Their pricing is very reasonable and I felt like the repairman was straightforward and honest with me. To me that's what keeps my business. Thanks Mike and Brandon. Saved me from having to buy a new dryer at least for a little while! I will call upon them again if another appliance needs repairs. A++

Description of Work
Repaired my dead dryer.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the glowing review. I'm glad we could be of service.

Totally Clean

Totally Clean is a small family owned and operated air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning company. We pride our selves on providing an exceptional service from beginning to end. Our company only uses the best air duct cleaning technology to get your ductwork properly cleaned. Our air duct cleaning company services Southeast Wisconsin. Primarily we work a lot in Milwaukee County, Ozaukee County, Racine County, and Waukesha County. We have developed a streamlined process and our customers love us for it. You can count on us to be honest, transparent, and up front about our pricing. We do not have any hidden fees, nor do we try to upsell you on services that we know you do not need! Therefore, our company is highly rated on Google and Facebook. We look forward to working with you whether you need your air ducts cleaned and/or your dryer vent cleaned. You will want to leave us another 5-star review when you work with us! Totally Clean loves our customers and it shows!

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Professional repair of large home appliances: washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens and cook tops.

Appliance sales.