Advanced Tile & Grout Cleaning LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

7425 North 52nd Street

Milwaukee, WI 53223

Advanced Tile and Grout Cleaning is a family owned and locally operated hard surface and carpet restoration cleaning company serving southeastern Wisconsin. We are the first choice of many for a solution to their difficult cleaning and restoration needs. Some of our more well known customers include; Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Art Museum, McCormick & Schick's Seafood Restaurant, Erin Hills Golf Course, home of the 2017 U.S. Open, and more. "Biggest Breakthrough in Tile and Grout Cleaning History" Our amazing system can get the tile and grout the cleanest it has been since it was installed. Our system utilizes four components working in harmony to get the job done. First we use an environmentally friendly emulsifier cleaner. We then follow it up with high pressure, heat and vacuum to surgically remove the soils from the tile and grout surfaces. Leaving your floors as clean as the day it was installed. We specialize in the restorative cleaning of tile and grout but, we offer many other services. We offer grout sealing, grout repair, concrete cleaning, sealing and gum removal, bathtub and bathtub surround cleaning, wood deck cleaning, sealing, staining and more! "One call cleans it all"...

08/17/2018

Peter J.

They arrived on time, and proceeded to scrub everything, pull out the cracking grout, and regrout areas where the grout had fallen out (matching it just about perfectly.) When they were done, it looked very good. They also re-caulked all of the caulk seams. It didn't look completely brand new, but definitely close, a bargain at the price.

Description of Work
Bathtub tile cleaning and regrouting

10/31/2017

Deneiine P.

They did an amazing job and my old grubby floors look clean, fresh, and 10 years younger. The service staff was polite and friendly. The work professional and absolutely worth the money.

Description of Work
Our ceramic tile flooring needed a professional cleaning and sealing. We’ve never had it done before and I was worried about the age of the tile and condition.

08/08/2017

Carol J.

The tub & surrounding area look 100% better.

Description of Work
Tub, tile & grout were cleaned. Caulk was replaced.

08/07/2017

JERRY S.

Very well. Tim and his crew are pleasant and very professional. Good communication regarding how they would be handling the job and progress along the way, esp. with the backyard patio job. We are very pleased with the work that they did. Costs were $274 for the bathroom project and $1,368 for the outdoor patio project.

Description of Work
Two separate jobs. (1) In our bathroom, they steam cleaned tiled walls surrounding tub/shower. Removed old caulk and re-caulked seam between tub and tile wall. Steam cleaned tile floor. (2) In our outdoor patio, they power washed the stamped concrete, then resealed it. Did the same on our brick walkway

Category ceramic tile, pressure washing, floor cleaning

03/30/2017

Jeff R.

They did a great job! They got all the old moldy caulk off and applied new caulk. Very nice guys. Very professional. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Re-caulk bottom of tile shower.

01/09/2017

Ari R.

Terrific! My parents were absolutely thrilled with your work on their slate floor and grout. The work you did, plus the additional projects I had taken care of while they were on vacation has seemed to inspire them to get working on other updates to the house. Thanks again for being so committed to doing a great job as well as squeezing me into your schedule. Most appreciated.

Description of Work
Tile/grout cleaning.

10/26/2016

Mike M.

Completed in a timely and professional fashion

Description of Work
My master bedroom shower needed caulk an grouting bc water leaked into first floor ceiling.

04/15/2016

Debra N.

After having several shoddy repairs to my home over the years from various companies, I am usually nervous about having work done. Tim reassured me the process wouldn't damage my tiles and he was patient in doing that a FEW times before he started the job. He was prompt and both he and his assistant , Mike, were courteous, professional, and treated my home with respect. My tub and shower looked brand new after they were done. I wished I had called them sooner! Tim said to call if I noticed any issues, and that night I noticed a few very small areas I wanted him to recheck. Tim came back to take care of it and I know he had a busy schedule that week. It is so nice to know there are still people that take pride in their work and value their customers. I will definitely call this company again!

Description of Work
Tim gave me an estimate to clean my tub and shower, recaulk the tub and repair grout to some of the glazed ceramic shower tiles. An appointment was set up for the following week to do the work.

03/10/2016

JUDY and JOHN K.

After coming over at the agreed upon time, Tim gave a thorough estimate lower that I expected. I cancelled the other folks we were going to get estimates from on the spot. We set up an appointment to do the work and he arrived on time. The initial estimate was for just the kitchen and shower but before he arrived we found the other bathroom needed work. He and his helped took care of all of it during the same appointment. Work was excellent and done very quickly. Both Tim and Mike were nice guys and neat workers. Tim even showed us a cleaning product (one he does not sell) he used that will solve some tough projects we have. I highly recommend and will use them again.

Description of Work
Caulked kitchen counter backsplash, cleaned and replace moldy bathroom shower caulk, removed old caulk and caulked bathtub tile

10/01/2015

MICHELE W.

IT WENT GREAT, REGROUT 1ST FLOOR TILE IN BATHROOM WINDOW AREA & SEALED THAT AREA & ALSO MADE SURE TO COLOR MATCH THE TILE & REGROUT THE 2ND FLOOR BATHROOM TILE. ABOUT 4 AREAS THAT NEEDED REGROUT. CLEANED UP BOTH AREAS. VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
REGROUT THE FIRST FLOOR TILES IN THE SHOWER & SOME TILES ON THE FLOOR. & ALSO 2ND FLOOR TILES

09/08/2015

James B.

Second time we have used this provider. Tim is reliable, professional and reasonable. He shows up on time on the scheduled date. He is a very good example of what a service provider should be

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed outdoor deck. cleaned section of carpet

02/20/2015

GISELA G.

Tim did an outstanding job once again. The place not only looked clean but felt clean. His work was quick and professional and he even moved items that I wasn't able to so he could do a thorough job. I was very pleased and might even have him over 2 times in 2015. We've been using him since 2009 on a yearly basis. I had tried to clean the tile in past before we knew Tim and I know I'll never do it on my own again...you just can't even get close to what he is able to do!!! Thanks!

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed the floors in the: kitchen, full & half bath and TV room. Also did wall tiles in full bath and cleaned the carpet in TV room.

01/29/2015

Mary Chris H.

This is the fist time we had our tile floors professionally cleaned --for 22 years we have been doing it ourselves. WOW! What a difference. Our floors are gorgeous! It was a pleasure working with Tim and his assistant. Thank you!

Description of Work
Tim and his assistant cleaned the tile floors in five rooms

01/17/2015

Thomas B.

Tim was prompt and professional and managed to do his work quickly and thoroughly during each visit, despite our multiple simultaneous remodeling projects. The sunroom features handmade Batchelder tiles which, thanks to Tim, have now been restored to their original beauty. Cost was very reasonable and well worth it for the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Hired Tim to clean handmade tile floor in a small sunroom in our 1920's home. He came by the house several times to provide initial proposal and then three separate visits to clean and apply coats of gloss finish.

09/07/2014

Robert S.

Why didn't I call Tim sooner! I had Tim come out for an estimate and scheduled an appointment right away. He was great about getting a service appointment time that would work for us as we only have one shower and didn't want to be without it during the work-week. We were so pleased with Tim's work. Our bathroom tile (white with cream grout) looks brand-new. They had a lot of work removing all the old mildewed caulk. They took their time, did an excellent job, and the shower is truly like new. I also appreciated that Tim was able to give me tips to maintain the look in the shower as my prior cleaning efforts weren't effective. I recommend Tim whole-heartedly and we will definitely be calling him again.

Description of Work
Tim and his associate came to clean our large walk-in shower, glass shower door, re-caulk shower, and clean bathroom floor tile. All tile was re-sealed.

08/05/2014

Naheed A.

The service was so good that they did my neighbor's three bathrooms the following week and cleaned her hallway carpets. She was just as pleased as me with their work and cost.

Description of Work
Did extensive cleaning of tiles, grout repair, and sealing in master shower. Replaced caulking in two bathrooms. We had another estimate from someone who had sent a coupon in the mail, his estimate was two and a half times higher then Advanced Tile and Grout Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

08/04/2014

Theresa L.

After Tim finished cleaning our driveway, our neighbor across the street came over and asked him to do an estimate for his home. He stated we had the best looking driveway in the neighborhood. Tim and his associate took the time needed to do the job well. We were also very pleased with the new grout and tile cleaning work.

Description of Work
Tim Glidden and his associate cleaned and power washed our garage floor, front sidewalk and driveway. He also replaced the grout in our tub surround and cleaned the tile and grout in our main bath and half bath.

Category ceramic tile, pressure washing

12/09/2013

GISELA G.

We are always very pleased with the quality of work. He noticed some damaged grout and filled that in at no extra charge. Tim is very pround of his work and should be, could not be better! The place is sparkling when he leaves. We've been using him just before Christmas so when our guests arrive they have a very clean, like new tile with no work on my part. I would not be able to duplicate his finished work. I used to spend days trying to clean the grout on my kitchen floor but now it's done in an hour and cleaner than I ever was able to even with specialized machines. Now, even the bathroom tub is sparkling, no soap scum or iron stains AND no work on my part.

Description of Work
Tim has once again cleaned and sealed our tile floor in the kitchen as well as in the 2 bathrooms. He also did the tile walls, tub, shower head and glass tub door in the main bath. We have been using his services at least once a year since 2009.

11/18/2013

Daniel W.

They arrived on time and did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Clean and seal bathroom tub area. Recaulk around tub. Also clean and seal two bathroom floors.

11/04/2013

Elizabeth V.

The project turned out great!

Description of Work
Tim cleaned my tile floors and sealed them in my master bath. He cleaned my large shower and re calked the base of the shower after cleaning and sealing the entire shower. I am amazed as I thought my floors were really clean but now they look as new as they did 10 years ago when the house was built. I am very particular and he exceeded my expectations........thanks Tim!

10/24/2013

Hrair M.

Tim has done my deck, cleaned my furniture and cleaned my carpet and in my opinion does outstanding work! He is always on time.

Description of Work
outstanding work!

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

10/23/2013

JOANNE M.

Arrived on time, completed the work and left a clean area. The tile actually was very clean - better than I had ever done.

Description of Work
Needed to have an area of ceramic tile in the shower replaced. It was loose and the grout needed replacing. The tile was removed, the area of the wall replaced due to moisture, the tile replaced and grouted. Also had the shower cleaned.

10/12/2013

M.D. O.

All areas where grout was missing or lose was cleaned and new grout applied. Total shower grout was cleaned.

Description of Work
cleaned and replaced missing grout in shower

09/09/2013

Nancy Z.

Tim and his crew did a great job. Of course it was the hottest weekend, but they got it finished. The deck was really dirty and so they powerwashed it and then cleaned it. What a difference! The quote had one coat of stain - probably could have used two. The deck looks great! My only issue was that some of the stain didn't get cleaned off the white posts, but we just fixed that. I'm sure that if I had contacted him, they would have taken care of it!

Description of Work
They power washed, cleaned and re-stained our deck. It was well overdue for a cleaning!!

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

04/01/2013

DAN D.

Excellent. They even cleaned our "boulder" near the edge of the deck.

Description of Work
Power washed our extremely old deck. It had not been sealed or stained ......... ever. We bought our home in a foreclosure so it sat empty for 3 yrs. Long story.........but they did a great job on making a 25 yr old deck look new and when it was stained, I couldn't believe the difference. Definitely would use again and highly recommend

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

The Painter Guys LLC

Interested in repainting your home’s interior and exterior? Need a fresh coat of paint for your business? Looking for experienced painters? The Painter Guys can help with all your painting needs. Our painting experts are well-equipped and experienced to handle any painting job big and small. In fact, we’ve painted single rooms, whole houses, small businesses, industrial businesses and more. You won’t be disappointed with the level of detail and care we provide. Call The Painter Guys at (262) 993-3465 for a free estimate today.

K J Services Inc

Do you need a paint job? Looking for a professional to install tiles for you? Dreaming of a beautiful screen porch? You are in the right place. KJ Services is a dependable and affordable company that provides a wide variety of services. Many have trusted us already. Give us a try and you won’t be disappointed. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! KJ Services is a family owned and operated company dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our customers. Award wining.

Accent  painting LLC

I take pride in my work. I get my jobs done in a timely matter with the best of my ability. I keep my prices as low as possible. I work with a great team. I am clean and prepared for each job I do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Tile & grout cleaning, sealing, minor grout replacement & repair. ETS-180 coating, Deck pressure washing & painting/staining, Carpet & upholstery cleaning. Concrete cleaning. Shower & tub surround cleaning. Brick wall cleaning. Ecosmart coatings for exterior Hardscapes, tile, and graffiti prevention.

Hardwood floor cleaning, Tile Installation & Major Repairs