AB & K Affordable Bath & Kitchen

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

AB&K was founded in October of 2000 . AB&K has quickly become one of the top remodelers in the state of Wisconsin. The business has grown tremendously over the years with over half of our business coming from referrals. AB&K is different than most other remodelers because we have our own on-staff installation team and a dedicated Project Manager and Operations to ensure your project goes smoothly. Projects are completed quickly and efficiently because you don’t have to wait for the next crew to arrive to keep your project moving. 20 employees....

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

Dane's Quality Craftsmanship, LLC

Owner operated, family run. I will look at the job, bid the job and do the job; my wife does the paperwork. Each job is individually estimated. I have over 30 years of experience and specialize in overcoming structural challenges. We will bring in our team of subcontractors when necessary, but generally it is just me and sometimes my wife will help me out. Customers like this because she cleans up really good!!

09/19/2017

I've been slow to write a review, but the way I was treated has niggled at me. I was admittedly, indecisive about design decisions. The employee from AB & K and I did not hit it off. I'd called and asked if I could be assigned another consultant, but was told that I needed to stay with her. By that time, we'd given the company a deposit. The workmen were great and the work done as promised, but I ...

Description of Work
We had a kitchen remodel done about five years ago. New counter tops, backslash tile, sink/faucet and new island installed, along with all new appliances and repair of the wood floor.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/09/2017

While we didn't work together due to incompatible schedules, we were very impressed with their customer service, timely response and professionalism.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

12/12/2016

Great experience overall. Molly Madsen was very easy to work with at all times. On time always.

Description of Work
They have redone 2 kitchens and 2 baths for us, also redesigned as installed lighting.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

01/22/2016

...Obviously did not go at all.

Description of Work
Communication with AB & K I corresponded several times via email with Kellie the "Design Planner". I submitted the information she requested as well as pictures. This was to get an estimate for new kitchen countertops. She responded that in order to change out the countertops and add additional counter space I would need cabinets to support the added 2-4ft of breakfast counter. As well as change out the cabinets under the sink since the apron style sink needs a different base for support. I told her I had found sink options that fit my existing cabinets and that the added counter space I wanted would be replacing the breakfast bar. We could speak about leg supports or other possible options. I had previously read in another's review that there could be possible pressure to take a simple countertop remodel a step or two further than wanted or even needed. Because a neighbor of mine recommended them having per say a pleasant experience I decided to stop into the showroom as advised by Kellie to speak further about the remodel options and get an "Estimate". After bringing my elderly father into the store and being ignored by the first two people we saw I wanted to turn around and walk out. That to me is a clear sign of unprofessionalism. Being with my father And knowing what it took to get him there...I decided to stay. Someone finally came to us and asked if we needed any help. And then directed us to the countertop samples. Seeming extremely overwhelmed said if we had any questions to let her know. I told the young lady that I had been in contact several times with someone "Kellie" via email and she suggested I stop into showroom. But that I did not have an actual appointment with her at that time. In the meantime...I did find a sample of Quartz I wanted to take home and compare. Before leaving I said that I would email Kellie. I was completely SHOCKED at Kellies response after telling her I had brought my father into the store but she was unavailable to speak with us. She replied that she was there and saw us but since her last day is Friday she is no longer taking new clients!!!!! Ummmmm! Okay, Now! I was completely confused... Anyone like myself who is trying to find a reputable company to do a remodel knows how hard it is communicating your design ideas to several different companies. Not only do you hope to get the best deal. Most importantly you want them to be trust worthy and responsible. So right now Im at a loss for words. I debated contacting the owner about this...But figured if I could save someone else's valuable remodel time not being wasted that would serve purpose enough.

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

08/23/2015

I'm looking for an actually AFFORDABLE kitchen remodeler for my very small galley kitchen in my condo, and was misled by the name of this company. I want to remodel my kitchen between "high end" and "big box store, " but this is a high end remodeler. I was told they couldn't even "look at the project unless I was willing to spend at least $25,000.00" and then they wouldn't even know what extra cos...

Description of Work
In store estimate and discussion of service

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you very much for the notification through Angie's List . We are sorry to hear these comments . Our design team always determines the scope of the work first , and they do this in great detail . That's how they come up with a starting point for the range in price that is communicated. Job pricing is a function of size, scope , detail , and amenity level. With that s...

Complete design services, custom cabinetry, kitchen & bath remodeling, tile setting, finish carpentry, cabinet installation, plumbing, electrical & counter tops.

Concrete pouring.