A Fresh Look Handyman

Founded 2014 •

4.3

We are a Handyman and Remodeling Company. Services offered are. Remodeling & Handyman Related Projects Remodeling, Gutter Cleanings, Tile & Flooring, Painting, Vent Fans, Handyman projects, Minor Electric, Minor Plumbing, Painting, Drywall, Carpentry, Ceiling Fans, Masonry, Interior Window Cleaning, HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning....

South Shore In Home Pet Care LLC

Cost is determined by job. W/ a $10 initial interview fee. Extra charge of $2 applies for sundays visits & holiday visits. 4 employees helps assure our availability.

Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors

Looking for an affordable exterior remodeling solution? SemperFi Roofing and Stone Flooring has been in the roof repair, home insulation, trim and siding repair business for over 10 years. We are an owner operated family business in the Milwaukee area. We provide quality installation and repair services that will last for years to come. Contact SemperFi Roofing and Stone Flooring today about your latest Milwaukee roofing project. We are family owned and operated. Additional phone & fax (262)594-5903.

Midwest Home Exteriors

Since 2009, we have specialized in all phases of roofing services, replacements, installs, repairs, and more! We can also assist with other services such as siding, fascias, soffits, gutters, windows, and doors! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/08/2020

I paid them the down payment and never heard from them again do not go through this company

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category handyman service,air duct cleaning

11/19/2019

Our previous handyman is now focused on his other business so we were in need of establishing a new relationship with a new Handyman. We had a list of small items including installing new outdoor motion light, installing aluminum trim on outdoor glass block window and hanging artwork in 4 rooms. All the work was done perfectly and we expect to use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Handyman

Category handyman service

Thank you for your business.

09/17/2019

Plum and square, which is important. No window sills to match the rest of the house. I ended up making them! No drip edge, which would be proper. Redid the calking....Many gaps... Siding should have been cut back to allow a wider casing that would match the other windows. Worker who did it was very pleasant but overall I was dissatisfied as previous statements would indicate..

Description of Work
3 double hung windows installed.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Dear Customer, I do show the completion date was in May 2019. Your work would have a 2 year labor guarantee that your craftsmen has to honor. Any issues would have been taken care of.

09/06/2019

No work done, no response after visit.

Description of Work
2 small rooms compound and paint

Category handyman service

Dear [Member Name Removed], If this was our company I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I triple checked emails sent out to the craftsmen and the customer database and I do not see any of your information such as your name, address, phone number or a scheduled date in the system or emails to my craftsmen. I really hope that you will give us another chance as I have sever...

09/05/2019

I called far in advance to get on their calendar. Maryjo got David out promptly to review the written work plan. I never heard back, so 2 weeks later I called Maryjo and was advised that David was no longer with her. She promptly sent Jeff, and I gave him the written work plan. Jeff promised to start at 9 am and showed up at 2 pm. He failed to bring material we discussed, so he left soon thereafte...

Description of Work
An array of small projects including plumbing, laying outdoor carpet, door replacement and some small repairs

Category carpet installation,handyman service,plumbing,doors

You are correct I did everything with in my power and legal limits to get this work done for you and to work with you on a fair price for all the work completed in the job scope. I did state that payment would need to be made to receive a lien waiver from the office. I did let Jeff go as a result of this job.

We service the smallest of handyman jobs to full remodels.

Visa, Check, PayPal, Discover, MasterCard, American Express