Middleton Cleaners

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2009

4.2

Dry Cleaning
Furs

Cost is determined by the job. ...

Family owned and operated Clean N Tidy specializes in quality detailed cleaning for residential and commercial environments. We pride ourselves on offering Professional service at a competitive price. Contact us to take care of your next cleaning today!

03/14/2016

Took a month Longer than anticipated ... and there was a unexpected extra charge of $32 for a box to put it in! ... also, sorry no comments on quality of the cleaning since it's totally sealed.

Description of Work
Had my daughter's wedding dress cleaned/saved

08/29/2015

Fine

Description of Work
Dry cleaning

04/10/2015

06/27/2014

Description of Work
I had two sofa cushion covers where one had a red wine stain and both had something spilled on them where it slightly changed the color. The nice man at Middleton Cleaners was honest with me from my first phone call where he explained to me that he can not always get wine stains out. Well, I had to try something, so I brought the cushion covers in. He told me he would most likely not be able to do anything about the slightly changed color, but he'd do his best on the wine stain. HE WAS ABLE TO REMOVE THE WINE STAIN! YIPPEE! (AND YES, I AM SHOUTING, BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY!) Even though he was not able to do much with the slight color change (as he said), the cushion covers overall looked, felt, and smelled clean and fresh.

Category dry cleaning,upholstery cleaning

06/16/2014

Category dry cleaning

Cleaners, pick-up & delivery, draperies & leather, wedding dresses, furs cleaned & stored, rug cleaning, pillow cleaning, wedding dress experts-wedding gown preservation, minor repairs available.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover