Oberndorfer Landscape Development, Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2002

Oberndorfer Landscape Development is a full service landscape firm with 8 employees and an owner, Chris, who is actively involved with your project from start to finish....

Spring Trim 4 Seasons

Spring Trim 4 Seasons

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/22/2020

All projects with this firm have been fantastic. I highly recommend this firm.,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris and his team have reset my back patio, installed pavers to create a walkway in my perennial garden and installed drain tile to route water from the gutters to the front ditch and away from the foundation.

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

06/20/2020

Despite multiple attempts, they just simply don't respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pergola installation

CATEGORY decks

06/09/2019

Went great. Chris responded immediately, and was in touch at all points throughout. I had an issue getting this job quoted last year by others because the backyard took some creativity to figure out. Chris was on top of it, and his solutions were far less expensive than other proposals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape front of house w bushes & plants and installed a front patio made w pavers. Regraded back yard and added drainage area w rock & water absorbing plants.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

10/25/2018

Amazingly well. I have used this firm in the past, highly recommend them and would use them again. Chris is professional, reliable, flexible, reasonable, helpful, consultative and gets the work done quickly and efficiently. I am a huge fan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed brick on a back patio raised, I needed the patio resealed, I needed pavers installed in a landscaped area of the back yard, I needed three drain tile tubes linked to downspouts installed and I needed an area of the front yard trenched to facilitate the installation of a new exterior light.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

12/27/2017

Chris Oberndorfer, the owner, was able to replace our deck and brick patio himself with some assistance from his crew at times. He is highly skilled in his trade, and we are very pleased with the result of his work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and do slight redesign of wood deck and brick patio

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

Lawn installation, tree and shrub planting, patio installation, retaining walls, decks, lighting, water features, design work.

Ask For Details