MEER IMPROVEMENTS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2003

11244 N REVERE RD

Mequon, WI 53092

2 EMPLOYEES; HOURLY RATES IS $65.00.

10/24/2015

JUDITH N.

Larry was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He is the best handyman we have ever had. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Larry replaced a basement window, fixed the lamp post, and figured out how to make the screen door slide smoothly.

01/08/2015

Erby R.

They did a good job, perfect.

Description of Work
Put up a new mailbox post

08/07/2014

Linda S.

In order to install a new floor, our pocket door had to be raised by about 1/2". We had been told that pocket doors were extremely tricky and no one seemed to want to take on the job except Larry. Within a half hour of his arrival, he had the door fixed, raised by the amount needed and working perfectly. Would definitely use him again! He was very professional and personable, and gave us advice about door guides and how to install them ourselves.

Description of Work
Door Repair

05/11/2013

Linda K.

Larry's work was perfect. Had some difficulty with the "designer" we worked with that caused some delays, but I not attribute any of those problems to Meer Improvements.

Description of Work
Larry re-modeled and added onto our exisitng home. Several years later and everything is holding up perfectly. Great work, I would recommend him to anyone.

Category remodeling, siding

12/17/2012

Lawrence W.

Larry was prompt, thorough, on budget and very professional. I would use him for other jobs.

Description of Work
Needed a new faucet installed and the old one taken out.

05/07/2012

Doug & Caroline A.

Great guy and does awesome work. Always prompt and efficient. Fairly priced and very reliable.

Description of Work
He has helped put in a sliding glass door and fixed wood flooring.

01/22/2012

Nanci S.

Larry worked with us to maximize the buying power of our budget adding touches along the way to make the basement well designed and attractive. He also did the painting and the quality of his drywall work really showed. Not a seam or bump anywhere, just a very smooth even finish. Project was completed neatly, on time and with minimal disruption to our lifestyle. Larry is honest, professional, hard working and extremely skilled and talented. We highly recommend him and will use him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled basement - media room, game room and exercise room. We wanted something simple, but attractive as well as functional.

09/21/2011

Virginia G.

Everything has gone excellent, that is why we use them. They are very prompt, polite, and clean up after themselves. Their price was very fair.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof. They have done carpentery work in the past and built a patio.

Category handyman service, roofing

07/07/2011

John D.

As indicated above, the work progressed pretty close to our expectations, given our arrangements with Larry. The work was well done from start to finish. And, he always kept the work area neat and tidy. I never saw scrap or materials laying around. He cleaned up every day, as he worked. Our agreement provided that I provide an advance payment of $4,500, which I did. At the appropriate time, about half way through, Larry requested an additoinal draw per the agreement, of $2,500. Now that the job is done, he is to give me a final bill for the balance of about $3,000. In fact, he finished a week ago, and I am surprised that he hasn't rushed to put the bill in my hand. He is very professional in all respects.

Description of Work
I should make one disclaimer. Larry Meer lives in our neighborhood. He had never prevously done any work for us, but I had soon some good reports on Angie's List (albeit only a couple of reviews) and I asked him for a bid, as well as getting three or four other siding contactors bids. Larry re-sided my house with vinyl siding, replaced a number of fibre board facia boards which had deteriorated, and wrapped fascia boards and trim in aluminum. He also applied a layer of foam insualtion under the siding and taped all its seams. In one area, he found some rot, and replaced all affected wood. The job looks excellant and the workmanskip seems to be top notch. Also, his bid was amoung the lower ones I received. I asked him to reduce it a bit, and he agreed, provided I would allow him a little longer to complete the job than he would otherwise take. This way he could interperse it with work for other customers. I agreed and while it took maybe a week longer than I had thought it might, he was never away long, steady progress was made, and the job was finished beautifully. So it was a good trade-off - a lower price for a bit longer, but still high quality job.

Category handyman service, siding

10/12/2010

TANYA B.

We have used Larry before as a handyman, but this time, I needed to get facia and a gutter replaced. To my amazement, Larry was able to do both. His initial quote was higher than the other Gutter Specialists I called, but eventually he matched the price. His work is meticulous and his communication outstanding. He was on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Gutter and Facia replacement.

Category gutter repair, handyman service

12/05/2003

LIZ C.

LARRY MEER IS A TOP-NOTCH INDIVIDUAL. HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO INSURE THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT. HIS PRICES ARE MORE THEN FAIR GIVEN THE HIGH QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP THAT HE PROVIDES.

Description of Work
MEER IMPROVEMENTS RECENTLY FINISHED REMODELING MY KITCHEN. THEY PERFORMED THE GUT AND REMOVAL, LAID A NEW SUB-FLOOR, DRYWALLED AND INSTALLED THE TRIM. I USED THE CABINET SUPPLIER TO INSTALL THE CABINETS. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE WHEN I REMODEL MY BATHROOMS. I'M HAVING MEER IMPROVEMENTS DO THE ENTIRE JOB!

Category remodeling

Lakeshore Kitchen & Bath

Full service remodeling contractor specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Located in Port Washington, Wisconsin and servicing the North Shore and Ozaukee Co. Call or email for an in home or Port Washington showroom appointment. For a showroom visit please call ahead for an appointment.

AD Roofing LLC

AD Roofing LLC is a Licensed & Insured & Bonded Home Improvement Contractor established in 1998. Family owned and operated. Free estimates. No job is too small. 15-20 employees - No dumpsters - No sub-contractors - No sales staff (only estimators who work on roof projects on a regular basis). Cost is determined by the job. We recycle. Award winning. We can help, let's talk!

Metal Roofs Direct

We provide the highest quality metal roofing on the market. We also offer this high quality metal at the very best price in the industry. This is possible as we are the manufacture. If you want to do your roof one more time, we are the company for you.

General Remodeling