MEER IMPROVEMENTS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2003

General Remodeling

2 EMPLOYEES; HOURLY RATES IS $65.00....

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC is Family owned and operated. We are your gutter specialists. Inquire about our top of the line Gutter Guards that come with a 20 year no clog money back guarantee. We thoroughly clean out all gutters and downspouts, leak proof, seal and check for pitch adjustments if necessary. We install the best quality gutter guards at discounted prices. Call us first, you will be glad you did.

ProFormance Roofing

With more than four decades in quality roofing services, Proformance Roofing has been serving the greater Milwaukee area. Our expert team has been dedicated to providing the best service and quality available in the area.

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer.

10/24/2015

JUDITH N.

Larry was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He is the best handyman we have ever had. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Larry replaced a basement window, fixed the lamp post, and figured out how to make the screen door slide smoothly.

08/07/2014

Linda S.

In order to install a new floor, our pocket door had to be raised by about 1/2". We had been told that pocket doors were extremely tricky and no one seemed to want to take on the job except Larry. Within a half hour of his arrival, he had the door fixed, raised by the amount needed and working perfectly. Would definitely use him again! He was very professional and personable, and gave us advice about door guides and how to install them ourselves.

Description of Work
Door Repair

Category handyman service

05/11/2013

Linda K.

Larry's work was perfect. Had some difficulty with the "designer" we worked with that caused some delays, but I not attribute any of those problems to Meer Improvements.

Description of Work
Larry re-modeled and added onto our exisitng home. Several years later and everything is holding up perfectly. Great work, I would recommend him to anyone.

Category remodeling,siding

12/17/2012

Lawrence W.

Larry was prompt, thorough, on budget and very professional. I would use him for other jobs.

Description of Work
Needed a new faucet installed and the old one taken out.

05/07/2012

Doug & Caroline A.

Great guy and does awesome work. Always prompt and efficient. Fairly priced and very reliable.

Description of Work
He has helped put in a sliding glass door and fixed wood flooring.

Category handyman service

01/22/2012

Nanci S.

Larry worked with us to maximize the buying power of our budget adding touches along the way to make the basement well designed and attractive. He also did the painting and the quality of his drywall work really showed. Not a seam or bump anywhere, just a very smooth even finish. Project was completed neatly, on time and with minimal disruption to our lifestyle. Larry is honest, professional, hard working and extremely skilled and talented. We highly recommend him and will use him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled basement - media room, game room and exercise room. We wanted something simple, but attractive as well as functional.

09/21/2011

Virginia G.

Everything has gone excellent, that is why we use them. They are very prompt, polite, and clean up after themselves. Their price was very fair.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof. They have done carpentery work in the past and built a patio.

Category handyman service,roofing

07/07/2011

John D.

As indicated above, the work progressed pretty close to our expectations, given our arrangements with Larry. The work was well done from start to finish. And, he always kept the work area neat and tidy. I never saw scrap or materials laying around. He cleaned up every day, as he worked. Our agreement provided that I provide an advance payment of $4,500, which I did. At the appropriate time, about half way through, Larry requested an additoinal draw per the agreement, of $2,500. Now that the job is done, he is to give me a final bill for the balance of about $3,000. In fact, he finished a week ago, and I am surprised that he hasn't rushed to put the bill in my hand. He is very professional in all respects.

Description of Work
I should make one disclaimer. Larry Meer lives in our neighborhood. He had never prevously done any work for us, but I had soon some good reports on Angie's List (albeit only a couple of reviews) and I asked him for a bid, as well as getting three or four other siding contactors bids. Larry re-sided my house with vinyl siding, replaced a number of fibre board facia boards which had deteriorated, and wrapped fascia boards and trim in aluminum. He also applied a layer of foam insualtion under the siding and taped all its seams. In one area, he found some rot, and replaced all affected wood. The job looks excellant and the workmanskip seems to be top notch. Also, his bid was amoung the lower ones I received. I asked him to reduce it a bit, and he agreed, provided I would allow him a little longer to complete the job than he would otherwise take. This way he could interperse it with work for other customers. I agreed and while it took maybe a week longer than I had thought it might, he was never away long, steady progress was made, and the job was finished beautifully. So it was a good trade-off - a lower price for a bit longer, but still high quality job.

Category handyman service,siding

10/12/2010

TANYA B.

We have used Larry before as a handyman, but this time, I needed to get facia and a gutter replaced. To my amazement, Larry was able to do both. His initial quote was higher than the other Gutter Specialists I called, but eventually he matched the price. His work is meticulous and his communication outstanding. He was on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Gutter and Facia replacement.

Category gutter repair,handyman service

12/05/2003

LIZ C.

LARRY MEER IS A TOP-NOTCH INDIVIDUAL. HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO INSURE THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT. HIS PRICES ARE MORE THEN FAIR GIVEN THE HIGH QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP THAT HE PROVIDES.

Description of Work
MEER IMPROVEMENTS RECENTLY FINISHED REMODELING MY KITCHEN. THEY PERFORMED THE GUT AND REMOVAL, LAID A NEW SUB-FLOOR, DRYWALLED AND INSTALLED THE TRIM. I USED THE CABINET SUPPLIER TO INSTALL THE CABINETS. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE WHEN I REMODEL MY BATHROOMS. I'M HAVING MEER IMPROVEMENTS DO THE ENTIRE JOB!

Category remodeling