Lawn World Turf and Irrigation LLC

Founded 2020 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

11211 N SWAN RD

Mequon, WI 53097

Our goal is for our customers to have a green lush lawn with not a single weed in it through lawn spraying and fertilization. We provide all lawn care services from mowing to mosquito repellent to irrigation installs and service, to general landscaping. I've worked for numerous companies over 16 years and one thing I've found in common has been that quantity always takes over for quality. I started my business to change that approach and treat every one of my customers lawns as if they were my own. ...

Resposiveness

snow removal (7)lawn care (4)lawn treatment (3)irrigation system (2)gutter cleaning (2)roof cleaning (1)leaf removal (1)

02/11/2021

Very prompt after storm; even salted walk near porch. Contracted for removal for season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway & sidewalk snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

01/30/2021

Very good, they stuck to their word and did what they said they were gonna do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

01/25/2021

I called to ask if snow would be removed, he said yes early afternoon. No show. I was forced to clear snow myself. No return phone call and no excuse made. Simply a no show and a whole lot of aggravation and disappointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

This customer was sent a message in regards to the plow breaking down, I informed her that the earliest I would be able to get to her would be this morning. At this point I’m still waiting for the plow to be picked up to continue working. All my customer were notified.

01/14/2021

I just requested a quote from Lawn World as my previous provider has retired, and I need to replace them. I am reviewing several possible companies to do this work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/13/2021

He is very professional and quick to respond. Look forward to continue to work with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/08/2021

Randy was very prompt and accommodating in making it over on short notice to snow plow my driveway. I would highly recommend his snow plowing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2021

12/18/2020

Randy as very good. The work performed was very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/16/2020

Very well. Lawn World was responsive and was excellent at repairing some problem lawn areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

12/16/2020

The conversation beforehand was awesome. I sent back the contract and I thought we were all set to go. However, at the first snow fall, it was no call, no show (even after I texted and called). I’m very confused and disappointed because I could have found someone else months ago if this company wasn’t able to do it. Now I’m getting that companies are not taking more customers or just not answering...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

We never received the signed contract back, we only saw you accepted an estimate, a contract needed to be signed and sent back. We made 3 attempts to RE send the contract.

12/16/2020

Excellent!!!! Lawnworld cleaned out the gutters, did overall lawn and flowerbed cleanup....went well beyond expectations!!! My neighbors, friends and relatives all complimented on how nice, clean and professional the yard looked. They all asked for the number!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Full lawn maintenance: lawn mowing, spraying, fertilization, general landscaping, irrigation install and service, aeration, overseeding, bed maintenance, shrub hedging. Hardscaping, outdoor lighting and pet containment systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing