EAST TOWNE VETERINARY CLINIC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2001

East Towne Veterinary Clinic has been serving Mequon and the surrounding communities since 1984. Our veterinarians have established a reputation for high quality medicine, compassionate care, and forming a lasting bond with our patients, clients, and the community. In addition to providing excellent veterinary care and pet dentistry we also provide, boarding and grooming services. We provide care to dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, birds, and other small pocket pets. Stop in sometime for a tour of our facility. Hope you see you soon!...

10/15/2016

Our dogs are older, 11 and 13, and require special care. One is diabetic. Our vet always keeps an eye on both dogs even when being groomed to make sure they are feeling their best! If something doesn't look right, they check it out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming for 2 dogs.

10/11/2016

The staff make our pets feel welcome. We were given good ideas for better health care for our pets. All four of our pets like Dr. Tunder. He takes the time to get to know them so that they are more relaxed during their checkups.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam, also purchased flea and tick meds. along with heart guard meds.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

10/11/2016

I was supposed to meet the vet at 8am. At 8:15 a technician comes in to tell me the vet is late. The technician shows me the treatment and price plan that quotes just under $650. I sign the plan and leave my cat with the tech. I then get a call several hours later to tell me that my cat needs 3 more teeth pulled. When I picked up my cat the bill was over $1000. According to the pricing sheet each ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat had an abscessed tooth that needed to be extracted.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. I hope I was able to clear up your concerns. If there's ever anything you need, or if you have future concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at (262) 241-4884. We always appreciate the feedback. -Melanie, Hospital Manager

10/10/2016

Dr. Tunder and all the staff care about my pets. They take time with me rather than hurrying appointments. When I go in to purchase food they ask about how the cats are doing. When the cats were little they even let me bring them in to visit when they didn't have an appointment so they wouldn't be afraid when they did have one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yearly wellness exam conversation about how cat was doing  nails clipped blood work stool sample examination

10/10/2016

Vet himself was SUPER! His priority from entering the room, was to make KoKo feel less stressed. She does not take kindly to strangers, but she certainly loved HIM! Everyone seemed to want to please her and us anyway they could!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General exam. Stool analysis, bordetella vaccine

CATEGORY veterinarian

Preventative and wellness care, vaccinations, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, grooming, boarding, pet retail products, friendly, knowledgeable and caring Veterinarians and support staff. Caring for pets and their people since 1984

Ear croping, Tail docking