Cliff Bergin & Assoc Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2000

Cliff Bergin & Associates has been in business since 1982, with company roots dating back to the 1920s. We offer a variety of services in the residential and commercial areas. We employ high quality, licensed technicians and staff that will exceed your expectations. Visit our website at www.cbergin.com for further information....

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

Wilder's Demo Hauling and Removal LLC

Demolition, hauling & junk removal services. Owner operated.

Offers by Wilder's Demo Hauling and Removal LLC  on Angi
TJ's Hauling Service Inc

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

01/30/2019

I know plumbing issues on a Sunday night at 6 pm costs but I had a bursted pipe in a crawl space and needed help asap. they did send someone out timely (Jeremy). we went into the crawl space and the technician saw the problem and immediately got very irritated like I had done something against him! shaking his head and making me feel like this was just horrible for him. he actually looked disguste...

Description of Work
pipe burst

Category plumbing,wells

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Plumbing and HVAC problems are not something that irritate our team; we offer emergency service because we're happy to help when you need it most. In this case, however, Jeremy was not comfortable with you following him into the crawlspace where he was working, something that compromised his safety and yours. Nevertheless, our plumber did resolve your immediate issue and...

09/18/2018

They did a good job. They did a nice job but they're a bit expensive.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 faucets.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. Please note that according to our service history, we did replace two faucets for you and in addition, performed a variety of other plumbing repairs. (checked over sump discharge and installed water supply valves under both sinks). We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

09/18/2018

They came here and worked all day. I am forever grateful. Pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did my drainage from my house.

Category drain pipe

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be able to serve our friends and neighbors in Cedarburg!

07/02/2018

The proposal by Bergin was one of the lowest we received, and the work went exactly as planned. The installation team was friendly, professional, and completed the work ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Replace two furnaces

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your neighbors in [Member Information Removed]

02/14/2018

It went very well and we are pleased with our new furnace.

Description of Work
We have a new Carrier furnace installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review. We certainly appreciate your business!

02/09/2018

So, the super clogged kitchen drain got taken care of yesterday. Today I wanted to load the dishwasher and, CRAP, it was full of water and obviously clogged. Called Cliff Bergin and they sent Chuck out within the hour. Chuck is a great guy, saw the problem and replaced the clogged vent to the dishwasher. He then took the time to give me three "household kitchen plumbing maintenance tips" which I w...

Description of Work
super clogged kitchen sink....with subsequent dishwasher clog the very next day

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind review and vote of confidence in our service! We look forward to serving you in the future.

10/23/2017

Kelly was very professional and gave me some general maintenance tips that I could do myself to prevent issues in the future. Replaced the Ignitor which was past due.

Description of Work
Annual furnace cleaning and check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our service, we certainly appreciate your business and look forward to serving your hvac and plumbing needs in the future.

10/19/2017

They are pretty reasonable on the price. Everything was done nice. The only concern that I have an issue with was with my furnaces, the air vent. The guy that was doing it, did do everything and fixed the problem and showed me, but the problem came back 6 months after the visit. He did show me where the problem was but didn't fix the problem to it wouldn't exist. He did a perfect job cleaning furn...

Description of Work
2 furnaces cleaning.

10/13/2017

Our Old House was built in 1952, and the plumbing was not up to date. We had Cliff Bergin to work on our plumbing problem, They send Jeremy to our home, and Jeremy replaced the pipes under the kitchen sink so that the drain water from the right hand side will not back up to the left side of the sink, and also the dishwasher drain water will not back up to the kitchen sink. He also replaced pipes o...

Description of Work
Plumbing Service

Category plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the great review! We take pride in performing high quality workmanship at a fair price. We look forward to serving your plumbing and hvac needs in the future.

08/14/2017

He came out on a timely basis. He communicated well and solved the problem.

Description of Work
Our A/C went out. The young man took the cover off of my A/C unit and showed my husband a birds nest had been built in our unit. He showed my husband a better way to clean the unit. He also installed a new part.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve your plumbing and hvac needs.

Plumbing & Remodeling, Water Heaters, Water Conditioning & Testing, Well Pumps, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, Generators, Service & Sales

We have the ability to perform a total bathroom or kitchen remodel, bringing in contractors for tiling, electrical and carpentry work.

Ask for details / Sr. Discount on service only