Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2007

N59W14464 Bobolink Ave Bobolink Avenue

Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer....

roofing (232)gutter repair (64)chimney repair (40)skylight installation (14)woodworking (12)window replacement (8)siding companies (6)door installation (5)roof cleaning (3)insulation (3)decks & porches (3)tile installation (3)

03/12/2021

Work was done quickly. Amazingly quick! Rich was great. DeAnna was very helpful. Workers were professional and made sure they didn’t leave a mess. Highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter work

CATEGORY ceramic tile,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

10/21/2020

We don't know yet. Chris came out to give us a quote on September 23rd and told us what work would be completed and said that they were scheduling 2 weeks out. He also stated that a temporary fix would be put into place. After 2.5 weeks of not hearing from them at all, we decided to call them. Left 2 voicemails on separate days, one during business hours and one off hours. Did not hear back. Decid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing flashings around the chimney. Extend Ice & Water Shield up the base of the chimney on all sides of the chimney. Install new metal Step Flashing at the base of the chimney. Install Custom bent 24 gauge leading edge hemmed steel chimney flashing over the step flashings to finish

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/05/2020

I really liked the guy but never heard from him to follow up with a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a quote to replace a window

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

08/18/2020

Over the Top replaced our 50+year old wood siding on our garage and back porch with SmartSide. They also replaced a garage window. We are SO PLEASED with the result! I thought it was priced very fairly and the crew that worked here were professional and hard workers. I'd definitely call them again! Chris G was GREAT to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and window replacement

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

Photo for Over the Top Roofing & Construction - N59W14464 Bobolink Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI - 38807971

08/15/2020

He came out measured and never got back to us with an estimate. I called twice, 2 days after he measured and was told she would reach out to who measured for him to email the estimate, that was a Friday afternoon. Waited til Monday afternoon, called again and was told it takes 5-7 business days. That was July 29th. Now it's been 12 business days and still nothing. I'm not calling again. If they ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting an estimate to replace all our entry doors.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/27/2020

We had water leaking at the chimney point and sewer vents. We got quotes for a couple of companies and chose Over the Top Roofing. Their quote was in-line/better than the others, they pointed out details that others did not and included work that the others did not. Dan from Over the Top Roofing came out to do the repairs. He did a high quality job and kept me informed on the progress of the work....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown coat on Chimney, replace chimney flashing, install 2 new lead boots, replace sewer vent flashing

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

06/16/2020

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I used Angie's List to get some quotes on a small chimney brick replacement job. This contractor responded and came out to give me an estimate. While at the house, I was told the job would cost no more than $800 and I said that was reasonable and let's get it scheduled. I was told that he would send me the proposal which I needed to sign and send in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small chimney brick replacement job

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/10/2020

This company was a huge disappointment. The good news is the appointment was scheduled, and he arrived on time. However the downside is that he only spent less than 5 minutes at my house. He looked at the pitch of the roof from the outside but didn’t even come inside to look at the room where I’d like the skylight. He was very vague explaining the installation process. I told him we were getting a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a skylight installed

CATEGORY skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

04/03/2020

They did an excellent job. Chris came and understood the problem right away. He called back and said they could get a skylight in a few days, they did and Vince and Dante installed it. Vince noticed a chimney problem. Chris came back, gave an estimate and it was fixed the following day, again by Vince and a partner. We would have them again any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight replacement and they found chimney problems

CATEGORY chimney repair,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

02/11/2020

My wife and are delighted to have worked with Rick as well as Aaron and his crew on the replacement of our home's roof. They were good listeners, punctual, focused, and highly professional. We also developed a deep appreciation for the hard work of roofing, but the Over the Top folks worked with a care-do attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rook for house and garage

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Dear Member, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your roofing and chimney project. We are so happy to hear that your project exceeded your expectations. Our goal is to deliver unmatched quality and customer service to every customer. We will be sure to share your feedback to our employees in the field. This review will surely make their day.

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Masonry, Repair & Replacement Of Asphalt, Steel, Rubber, TPO Membrane & Cedar Shake Roofing. New Home Construction, Windows, Remodeling, Aluminum Soffit & Fascia, Tuck Pointing, Driveways.

please inquire