DUTCH TOUCH LAWN SVC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a small family owned business and are in our 10th year of operation...

Cory's Lawn Care

Cory's Lawn Care

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by Cory's Lawn Care on Angi

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my initial phone call. Very disappointed we never heard from them. I would be happy to consider them if they would contact me.

CATEGORY lawn service

We did respond and gave you a price. I have a copy of the estimate if you'd like me to send it again.

10/15/2014

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/05/2013

They were very good. I was pleased with their service. My lawn and the grasses have improved a lot since they have started the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dutch Touch Lawn Services for lawn fertilization and weed kill.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

05/22/2013

We have been using them for a couple of years and we are also going to be having them do some minor landscaping, like shrubbery removal and replacement. Their price is reasonable. They have been very good and we are satisfied with the lawn care. They had done a good job with the landscaping, five years ago. They made some good recommendations. They are prompt and they are easy to work with. We hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dutch Touch Lawn for summer lawn care. They did some landscaping for us five years ago.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/11/2013

We have been happy with their services. We used them in 2011. They were reasonably priced and they did lawn treatment. They were reliable. They were easy to contact. They get back to you. They have done landscaping for us in the past. They had a good work ethic. They are customer focused. They just like what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dutch touch Lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

We do landscaping, full service lawn maintenance, drainage work, seeding, and spring and fall clean ups. We also have 3 greenhouses where we grow annuals, perennials and poinsettias.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover