Dave's Appliance Service

Founded 1963 • With Angi since May 2000

W172N7271 Shady Ln

Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007....

appliance repair (259)small appliance repair (10)dryer vent cleaning (2)

01/28/2021

Gave them a call as my ice maker on my Samsung fridge stopped working and needed it fixed or replaced. I explained my issue and all they kept saying was to call Samsung. Then they asked for pics and said they would get back to me and never did. Just tell customers you arent capable of something, dont ignore and lead them on.

Description of Work
Needed new ice maker for fridge

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Sorry we are not working on Samsung products . They are having a lot of issues with them . We recommend calling Samsung to see if they have a recall on your unit ... sorry for the I convenience .... we would never ask for pickoff the unit because we do not work on them ( I’m not sure you have the correct company. )

11/21/2020

He could have made more money if he had fixed the dryer but he was very honest about telling me that because of the age if the dryer I would be better off getting a new one. The estimate for the repair was already up to half the price of a new one and he also said that there would be other repairs needed down the road that would exceed the cost of the new one. Thanks to his honesty it made my deci...

Description of Work
Called for a dryer repair

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thanks for posting a review..Please call us again for any questions or concerns!!!! thanks again

10/30/2020

It is working fine. Fast and efficient

Description of Work
Dryer was noisy I thought it was rollers it was something else needed two parts and replaced lint screen also. Cleaned the inside of dryer

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review... please call us again... thanks again

10/20/2020

Fast and professional. Had the part in his truck.

Description of Work
Freezer leak and Oven ignitor needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! Please call us again for any questions or concerns!!!! Thanks again

10/17/2020

Capacitor was on back order, so I was without a washing machine for 10 days, but it worked fine when it did come in and it was promptly replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on Kenmore HE washing machine 8 yrs old.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. Please call us again for any questions or concerns.... Thanks again

09/01/2020

Dave was on time and had the problem diagnosed in a matter of an hour. The part was ordered an Dave returned to finish the repair of the dryer. Dave was professional, he was on time for the time quoted. I would recommend Dave to anyone who had need of his services.

Description of Work
Dryer wouldn't start

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review... please call us again for any questions or concerns... Thanks again

08/05/2020

when I made the appt I was quoted $20 for service call. Repair guy was there for approx 5 minutes and said it was just what he thought it was going to be. Needed a new part that isn't available and cant be fixed. Charged me $70 for 5 minutes .

Description of Work
Repair automatic oven cleaner

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Sorry!!!! We NEVER said $20.00 dollars for a service call ( NO one charges that!!! Maybe 30 years ago)You miss understood me. I’m VERY clear what are the charges. We have an excellent rating with Angie’s List and also the BBB we take pride of our work.We have been a Super service award winning with Angie’s List for over 5 years . I’m sorry for the confusion!!!!! Thanks

07/05/2020

very well, he got here on time and performed the services requested.

Description of Work
replaced a switch and resolved a problem

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review.... please call us again for any questions or concerns !!!! Thanks again

06/04/2020

He looked over my entire system and adjusted a few things and everything seemed to be working. He also readjusted the doors so they looked better and advised me to get new filters.

Description of Work
The icemaker in my freezer wasn't working

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review!!!!please give us a call anytime you have a ? Or concern !!! Thanks again

05/23/2020

We were very pleased with the service from Dave. He came on a Monday and figured out right away what the issue was. Ordered the needed parts and came back 4 days later to put them in. Our dishwasher is now running just like new. We will definitely call him again if we have any issues with any of our appliances.

Description of Work
Our dishwasher was not running.

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please call us again for any questions or concerns. Thanks again

Appliance Repair – Washers & Dryers, Stoves & Ranges, Refrigerators & Freezers, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Microwaves, & Home Wine Coolers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover