Connor Remodeling & Design, Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2010

Connor Remodeling & Design, Inc. is a Design, Build Residential Remodeling firm with a dedication to provide high quality personal service. All trades people that work with our team are licensed and insured and are true craftsman in every way possible. Connor Remodeling & Design, Inc carries both state licenses as required by the state of Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification ID # 1046728 and Dwelling Contractor Certification ID# 1046727. Both Ken and Kevin are National Certified Remodelors thru NARI and Kevin also carries the Certified Lead Carpenter designation as well- one of the first in the Nation to carry both certifications. We are active members of NARI and the MBA - Ken is also on the ethics committee at Milwaukee Nari and has also served on the board of directors earning Presidents award for Outstanding Leadership and service to the Nari assocation. We pledge to perform ALL business in a highly ethical, open and honest manner at all times and in all ways. Our clients most certainly appreciate our personal service and dedication to " knocking their socks off" whenever we are remodeling their homes. We love this business and the opportunity to help our clients live better, more comfortably and with full peace of mind in their homes every day.Give us a chance and we'll knock your socks off" too!!...

TILE TIM Contracting

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

09/18/2014

Information was informative. It was great dealing with Conner, although only in a preliminary manner. Due to extensive work required, decision was made not to move forward with extensive project/addition until we decide on following through or listing home for sale.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Connor about future remodeling project. In a timely manner, Tom set an appointment, met with us to discuss and assess our situation. Information and ideas were discussed with what future steps would be necessary.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

09/08/2014

The quote was appropriate. They were very good in answering my questions. They were very clear and appropriate. I probably will be hiring them in the future. I just did not do it at that time. The quote was prompt and it was very detailed. When they said they were going to be there, they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke with Connor Remodeling & Design, but I did not contract through the work. I received a quote from them to fix my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

05/12/2014

Never heard from them again until a change meeting at a school event almost 2 months later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to the house and did measurements to prepare and estimate of the project's cost.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

01/29/2014

Ken and his team are consummate professionals. They have been working with us on our house for over 5 years. The work quality is always very high and the construction teams are always excellent. They have proven to be capable on anything from very large multifaceted projects to small mundane maintenance issues. The phone calls are always promptly returned and maintenance or repair service is sched...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connor Remodeling has done a variety of projects on our East Side historic house. The projects have ranged from extensive multi-month projects to small maintenance repairs. Ken and his team have: remodeled our basement; replaced most of the windows in our house; painted the exterior of our house; coordinated extensive cleanup from a major flood; and tediously problem solved to end many years of water leaking into our basement. The projects have ranged from gorgeous high esthetic designs for the basement and 3rd floor, to mundane mechanical repairs and maintenance. The most recent major project was the replacement of our 80 year old chimney and repairs to our roof. This is always difficult due to the size and age of our house. There is always difficulty in locating materials that reflect the historic nature of our house. Connor and team had to build a large scaffold to reach the chimney and roof in order to safely remove and rebuild the chimney. The goal was to build a new chimney that looked exactly like the one that was built in 1929.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing,replacement windows,house painters,china repair,basement remodeling

01/01/2014

I have lived in this large and lovely home for over 26 years now and I am only the second owner. When we first purchased from an estate the bank refused to appraise it three times because they said it was not habitable. So obviously, over the years I have had plenty of experience dealing with contractors and tradesmen. The word that comes immediately to my mind in describing Ken Connors is integri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This summer Connor Remodeling and Design Inc. did extensive repairs to the second story porch of my 80-year-old home. The extent of the work needed was not immediately recognized because the metal deck looked to be in perfect repair and the support columns were covered with aluminum. Only when these were removed did the true extent of the project become visible. The existing metal deck and flashings were removed and replaced with new plywood and a rubber roofing material. This included replacing rotten wood on the deck, rafters, headers, fascia boards and columns and reinstalling the railings, gutters, and downspouts. This is the second time I have worked with Ken Connor. A few years ago after a major rain storm left part of my basement damaged, I had to redo the laundry room. This included repairing plaster walls, replacing woodwork, and repainting floor and walls. Ken Connor completed such repairs in a timely professional manner.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,plastering,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Design, Build & Remodel - additions, bathrooms , kitchen, lower levels, master suites, attic expansions, repurpose spaces by remodeling inside the existing space creating a new floor plan, basement remodeling, windows,doors, roofing, siding, aluminum trim, gutters, prefab chimney remodeling, masonry, sheet metal, HVAC,

cabinet refacing, commercial remodeling,