BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS LANDSCAPE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

W185N7493 Narrow Ln

Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

We are a full-service Landscape Management company. We specialize in organic and sustainable landscape and lawn management. We offer lawn mowing, trimming, pruning, mulch installation, leaf removal, yard cleanups, fertilization and weed control, aeration and seeding, mosquito and tick control, and more. We offer services in Brookfield, Pewaukee, Wauwatosa, Elm Grove, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Sussex, Lannon, Hartland, and Mequon....

09/17/2017

kevin T.

Beautiful Blooms did an incredible job putting in a new patio for us. The crew members were polite and thoughtful about their work, and it was comfortable having them at the house. When it rained while putting in the patio, Loriena and Steve stopped by the house to cover the project with plastic to make sure surface water did not get in our basement. Water in the basement was one of the reasons for redoing the patio to pitch water away from the house. The patio looks great, and we also have been using Beautiful Blooms for a couple of years now to mow our yard and do general landscaping. They always have done a nice job.

Description of Work
New patio installed

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

07/19/2017

Nancy H.

They were great. Came out to give us an estimate and walked around the entire property discussing what needed to be done. As the work was being done, checked in with us several times to make sure it was to our liking. Corrective pruning was tried on one yew. They will come back to check on how it is progressing over the summer before we would do the same to some of the others.

Description of Work
Trimmed/pruned bushes surrounding our home.

05/30/2016

Joan S.

Loriena is knowledgable, easy to talk with, has a global vision of your entire yard. Really good feel for the work. And long term sustainable vision of the landscape.

Description of Work
Loriena came out for a walk-through to give me an estimate. While the timing was not quite right on my end this year I will definitely reach out to her next season. She is easy to talk with, knows her stuff and has a more "global" outlook on a yard. Building from the bottom up for long-term health and sustainability of a yard.

11/15/2015

Craig P.

Service is outstanding. Yard looks great. Dependable employees work hard and quickly. they clean up after themselves well.

Description of Work
Weed control. General yard care.

11/05/2015

Richard B.

Loraine gave us her undivided attention for our many yard projects. She worked steady until the job was finished. Our yard looks great with all the work Loraine did here.

Description of Work
Removed sand liner - installed dry creek bed - planted a variety of plant material. Divided and transplanted perennials through out property.

Category landscaping

12/23/2014

Kiran G.

We have them do lawn maintenance. I like them very much.

Description of Work
I did lawn work from Beautiful Blooms.

08/22/2014

Michael W.

Crews or technicians are out at the house at least every other week. Some visits are simply weed treatments or fertilizer applications. Other visits involve time spent weeding planting beds, pruning/trimming, deadheading and general cleanup. They are always very good about blowing clear the drive and sidewalks before leaving each trip. I receive regular email communication alerting me in advance to their next visits. When they are done, they leave service report on the front door that details what was done that day and includes comments or concerns the technician might’ve observed. I feel their pricing is acceptable, I'm getting a quality service at a fair and reasonable price. Some services are package priced, other services are based on time spent. Their information contains clear pricing and you will sign-off on costs before work begins - there should be no surprises. Monthly invoice is shared by email, payments are electronic. Discounts are applied for prompt payment via preferred methods. Beautiful Blooms is capable of providing many more services than I presently need. This first year has allowed me to understand their quality of service and capabilities. While they offer different packaged maintenance and planting programs, they allow you to adjust these and essentially customize the services to meet your needs. Easy to work with, very responsive with all communication – the service they are providing is a tremendous help and allows me to spend more time focused on other projects. I look forward to continuing as a Beautiful Blooms customer.

Description of Work
Have been using Beautiful Blooms for about a year now. They are managing all of my yard care, aside from lawn cutting. Service they have provided include complete fall cleanup last year, fertilization, spring cleanup, mulching along with regular weeding and minor pruning/trimming. They work with you to customize their services - managing your yard and plantings, adding plants or shrubs and removing or replanting to keep things balanced and neat.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

06/02/2014

MADELYN S.

It went great. The job is wonderful. It goes very well for me and they contact me very appropriately and I always get a piece of paper in the door saying what they have done that day. I get emails saying they are coming over. I can pay by emails if I want and right now we have set up all electronically so that they can contact me. They charge by an hour and then depending upon the amount of chemical. They also use healthy stuff and if you don't want them to use chemicals they will use all organic stuff.

Description of Work
I used Beautiful Blooms Landscape for landscaping. They are actually doing all my summer stuff this year. Right now they are taking care of all the dead stuff, besides a bunch of stuff that died we are going to spread mulch and treat weeds and then we will be planting this stuff soon.

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

05/12/2014

KRISTIN K.

Beautiful Blooms does an outstanding job. They are a bit more expensive than other companies, but are worth it.

Description of Work
We have used Beautiful Blooms for many, many years. They handle our lawn cutting and shrub trimming.

03/22/2014

Brent G.

I didn't go with them because of the cost for the landscape maintenance was more than I wanted to pay. Other than that, there was nothing else I didn't like. I'm actually still considering using them for the lawn maintenance. I just haven't looked at enough providers yet.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Beautiful Blooms Landscape. I was trying to hire somebody to do lawn maintenance at a duplex that I have as well as maintaining the landscape around the outside of the house.

01/02/2014

Susan G.

They are excellent. They are our permanent contractors for now and they come on a regular basis to take care of all of our landscaping, all our trees, shrubs and all of the flowerbeds. They have been here since I contracted with them about every month. They have done about $5000 or $6000 worth of work for us and they had a lot of work to do initially, but maintenance wise on a monthly basis it is going to cost us maybe a couple of hundred dollars. I would recommend them highly. They have been just terrific. Every time they work here, they clean up everything so whatever they do; there is not a twig or a leaf or anything here. We did do some shopping around before we chose to go with them.

Description of Work
We used Beautiful Blooms Landscape for winter prepping our lawn. They cut back all of the perennial beds which is a lot because we have a very large lot and wrapped up all of the shrubs and trees to prevent deer and rabbit damage. They sub contracted tree trimming.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

12/22/2013

Teresa S.

It's pretty straightforward. It went well except for the timing of it. We didn't get to mow it down before the leaves came. I would have liked to know when they were planning to do the job.

Description of Work
Maintaining my natural berm area. Shredded leaves were spread to cover the berm to help build richer soil.

11/02/2013

ED S.

Very well. They had a recommended seasonal application routine but were willing to modify to accommodate my needs.

Description of Work
Grass fertilzation

10/12/2013

MADELYN S.

I am very happy with their work. Communication was a little slow. There was a message on the website that contact may be delayed due to medical issues. The delay was acceptable. The contract was very detailed. The price reasonable. I had to call to find out if they received my down payment. I received an email about the date of work the next day. She returned after the last day of work to inspect that everything had been done. We have started to plan future work. E-mail communication has been promptly answered. Communication was given everyday with a paper with a list of what was done and when they would return. The work-site was cleaned everyday.

Description of Work
Remove dead or ill plants and trees, Spraying and hand removal of weeds. Will be doing replacement landscaping, fall clean up, and summer maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thanks [removed member name]! We look forward to working with you again this season. You're right--I was a bit slow at communicating this summer. I had a major health concern arise out of no where in May and surgery followed in July with a recovery period thereafter. Our company employs a total of 6-8 people in mid summer, so admittedly we were a little thin during my absence/recovery time. Good news though--I'll be just fine and 2014 will be a stellar year for my health...and your yard! Can't wait to see you in the spring!!

09/12/2013

Susan G.

Our landscaping was becoming too much for us and was a mess. Curb appeal was lost to overgrown shrubs and weedy perennial beds. The provider brought in a large crew that quickly brought everything back to a neat and well groomed look. The crew took several days to do the property, which is 3/4 acre. They cleaned up after themselves and even cleaned off our large deck of leaves and branches. We have hired them for on going maintenance of the property, as well as for lawn fertilizing and feeding, the last of which has yet to be done. We are, however, expecting lawn services in the later fall. We believe their pricing was reasonable, considering the large amount of hand labor that needed to be done. The value for the excellent results was such that we highly recommend Beautiful Blooms Lqndscape.

Description of Work
Trimmed all shrubs. Weeded multiple planting beds. Brought back a 60 foot landscaped path that was completely overrun by weeds and ground covers that were out of control. Created a bed around a planting of bushes to ease grass cutting. Topical application of roundup to planting beds becoming overrun with weeds too numerous to hand pull. Mulched all beds.

Category lawn service, mulch

07/08/2013

Marifred B.

We have been very happy with them! They're very professional and very knowledgeable. They're not exactly for lawn mowing, but they identify problems. For example, we have a weed problem and things, they identify the types of weeds and then learn how to treat them. They just don't do weed killing, but focus on particular problems. We also had problems with some shrubbery that was turning brown, and they figured out what was causing it. They fixed that also. The difference with them is that they're trained in knowing plants. People who have worked there have degrees in Botany or something, and they have the scientific knowledge to identify what the problem is, and they know how to treat it. They're good in diagnostic side, and they propose what they thought should be done. Their service price varies, because it depends upon what they have to do, what chemicals they would need, and how often they would do it. I do not remember their exact charge, but they are upfront. They tell you how many times it should be treated and what the cost would be per treatment. They're very fair in their pricing, and we've been very pleased with their honesty and their knowledge. We have no problems or whatever with them. We use them for things where you need somebody that knows what they're doing, and can diagnose a problem so they can treat it. They have a very good knowledge about name of plants.

Description of Work
We have used Beautiful Blooms Landscape. We're using them now. They basically do work on our yard every summer. We started using them last year, and they're helping us with some problems in the lawns and shrubbery so we have been using them.

07/06/2013

Chris K.

Weekly landscape maintenance. Very puntual company. Great communication and they do good work.

Description of Work
Landscape maintenance

08/23/2012

Jeanne U.

The company would not consider doing a one time lawn cutting I also told them we would like spring clean up when they could fit us in and we may continue with their services for the summer. I was told they were to busy to work in a one time job!! And they were booked for spring clean up!!

Description of Work
I Contacted this company in early spring to see if they could cut our lawn. My husband was unable to cut our lawn because he was with his father who was dying. And I was driving back and forth to Illinois to be with them. I called this company because my neighbor uses them and thought they could do ours at the same time.

Category lawn service

I appreciate that (Member name removed) was disappointed that we could not provide service to her; at that particular time we were simply not able to take on additional work. Unfortunately we are not always able to provide service to every new call that comes in. Spring of 2012 was like no other with a very early growing season and as a result our schedules also filled very early for the spring season. This is a good thing for us and those that contacted us early in the season. We are a small company, pride ourselves on quality relationships and service to our clients. When we fill a route/schedule and are therefore not able to provide service that will meet the needs or wishes of our prospective client we politely turn work away, often providing a referral to another reputable contractor when one is available. It may seem like a very simple request to add just one additional stop to an already existing route to mow a lawn one time. What may not be understood/known is that at the time of this request we were already requesting our employees to work overtime to keep up with the demands of the early spring season. To add a new property is not as simple as handing an address to an employee and saying "go mow it". Our quality procedures include meeting the client, reviewing the property to ensure that we would be capable of performing the work requested, reaching an agreement on terms, and then doing the work as requested. If all of this can not be done within the time frame requested then rather than rush the process and potentially provide a sub-par service experience we will pass on the opportunity.

11/11/2011

ED S.

Mike is very courteous and flexible to meet your needs. Applications were done in April, May. September and October.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization - 4 applications

11/08/2011

Gregory S.

They have always done a good work, and I am happy with what they have done.

Description of Work
I hired Beautiful Blooms Landscape on October 10th to plow and reseed my yard. They shredded what was there.

Category landscaping, lawn service

(Member name removed) is a great client. I believe what he means by his work description is that we de-thatched and slit seeded his entire front lawn after he misapplied a lawn care product that killed the entire front lawn. We worked with (Member name removed) to re-establish the lawn, and it turned out great.

06/22/2011

CATHERINE M.

It turned out fine. I talked to them on the phone and they had good service. I don't think I was home when they did the job.

Description of Work
I used Beautiful Blooms Landscape in October of last year. They did lawn aeration.

03/21/2011

CAL H.

They are excellent. They just do excellent work and clean very well, no debris. No complications, come in and do their work. They are also efficient and communicate well.

Description of Work
I've been using them for about two-three years.

10/03/2010

Nancy L.

The business owner was very professional and pleasant to work with. The gardeners assigned to our project worked hard, were responsive to our comments and requests, and did a great job.

Description of Work
The company was hired to clean up a neglected garden late in the season.

07/29/2010

David S.

This company specializes in maintenance contracts, not project based work (landscaping, hardscaping, etc.) which is very difficult to find in this market area. Generally, they are very prompt in coming as scheduled and do a good job keeping planting areas weeded and trimmed. I have been using them for 3 years now and intend to continue.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance of gardens, lawn fertilization, shrub trimming, spring and fall cleanup

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

07/16/2009

KRISTIN K.

They come on a regular basis to cut the grass. They also trim the bushes.

Description of Work
We use them for lawn maintenance.

M&M Tree Care

Family owned & operated. 20 employees. Additional email - office@mmtreecare.com. Additional contact name - Robert Miller. See website for additional service areas.

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers by Hoppe Tree Service on Angi
    Clean Blade Snow & Grass LLC

Clean Blade is your year round home service provider. We specialize in clean cut jobs such as snow removal, regular lawn maintenance, hall always, residential/commercial cleaning, mulch, and more. We currently have a Spring Yard Special. This would include blowing away of any leaves or debris, a fresh cut and trim, edging, as well as bagging and disposal of the mess. Ask us about gutters, bushes, pressure wash, and small trees. We are currently seeking new clients for residential and commercial cleaning. Let us help you eliminate the hassle of cleaning out apartments, hotel turnovers, Airbnb, and more. Our staff and partners are here to give you a clean look, and top of the line customer service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

LAWN MOWING, FERTILIZING, AERATION, SMALL TREE CARE, SHRUB PRUNING & SHAPING, PERENNIAL BED CARE, ANNUAL PLANTERS, SEASONAL DECORATIONS, MULCH, BED EDGING, FALL AND SPRING CLEANUP, ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLE PROGRAMS, ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AS ONE TIME JOBS OR SEASON-LONG CARE CONTRACTS.

SNOW, ICE MANAGEMENT, LARGE TREE CARE & HARDSCAPE/PAVERS/WALLS