Triggs Plumbing

Madison, WI 53713

Triggs Plumbing

10/13/2021

Cheryl C.

I was very happy with the service, they were very professional, and on time and they get things fixed in less than 2 weeks. Triggs Plumbing prices are fair.

Description of Work
installations of new faucets

09/30/2020

Floyd R.

They were very professional, pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
Replaced my whole hot water heater system

09/22/2020

Floyd R.

They did an excellent job and very responsive.

Description of Work
They fix the faucet.

03/04/2019

Floyd R.

They are the best. They give the best service. Clean up after themselves.I used them for 20 plus years.

Description of Work
Plumbing

11/06/2017

Martine D.

Used them several times before and always happy but something went terribly wrong this time. Arrived at 9:55 am and left at 11:25 which in my book equates to 1.5 hours yet I was charged $775 for 6 hours of labor! When I called Skip to get an explanation all he could say was that a second plumber had to come out to help the first one and that I was being charged for travel to and from the shop. That would be fine and good except it STILL didn't add up to 6 hours even if they were both there for 1.5 hours (they weren't) and even if you count the 20mn drive from my house to their shop that's still only comes up to 3 hr 40mn! I don't appreciate being ripped off like this. Will not use again!

Description of Work
Fix a gas leak in attic and a small water leak in laundry room.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, drain cleaning

04/27/2017

James C.

Triggs came out promptly in response to my call regarding a flexible hose leak from my kitchen faucet. Their policy is to not charge for a service call but to charge only for services rendered. The plumber agreed I should try to get the defective hose replacement from the manufacturer and did not pressure me at all to purchase a substitute. He did suggest calling him when the new hose arrived for installation. However, I found I was able to install it myself and did not need the services of a licensed plumber. I offered to pay Triggs for their service call but they declined. Good company.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet leaking because of defect in flexible hose.

03/23/2017

Harvey D.

Category water softeners

02/17/2017

Joshua M.

Excellent! Trigs worked with my contractor flawlessly. I had a small bathroom that we expanded to accommodate a double vanity. The only way our floorplan would allow the expansion was to move a plumbing wall. Throughout the course of the project, they sent 5 different plumbers. All of them were very professional, communicated well with each other, and when something unexpected presented itself they were persistent in resolving the issue. They let me be nosy. And, they were happy to explain why they did things the way that they did them. At the end, all the pipes vent properly, the drains work flawlessly, all the fixtures were in perfect working order. They tested all the plumbing before the drywall went up. They worked very well with the carpenters and electricians and tilers to make sure that all the elements in our bathroom worked properly. The attached pictures show the work they went through to route plumbing around medicine cabinets, move the toilet drain, and route hot/cold water to accommodate three bath niches and a second shower head. I don't think I would go anywhere else for plumbing work in the city.

Description of Work
Move plumbing during major bathroom remodel. Toilet relocated, shower drain relocated, second shower head added, plumbing wall moved including vent stack, plumbing fixtures installed.

09/10/2016

Karl A.

Description of Work
Only down rated because the plumber was not familiar with a faucet that would not come apart properly to be fixed. But another plumber with the company would have to service it and then no guarantee that the back wall would have to be opened.

07/17/2016

Karl A.

Description of Work
Only negative is that work may not be able to be done according to your schedule.

03/06/2015

Julie P.

Excellent and honest work. Always prompt.

Description of Work
Fix water softener

12/18/2014

Bob J.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 outside faucets and repaired a leaky toilet. They showed up on time and did excellent work in a timely manner.

12/15/2014

Sharon L.

06/11/2012

Sasha K.

Friendly service, fast response time. I spoke with them on the phone several times because it was a tricky issue and I was very pleased with the service from everyone in the organization including the actual tech who performed the repair. I will definitely call them again for any plumbing issues. Bonus-Triggs does not charge for the service call, just for work performed.

Description of Work
Dishwasher leak- tricky because it was not located directly under the dishwasher.

10/25/2011

David Y.

They were very good. It was a complicated job, and they did great. I would defiantly use them in the future.

Description of Work
They did all the plumbing for the restaurant.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/23/2009

David H.

Service was prompt and reasonable, as it has been several times over the years. Serviceman was proactively helpful and gave strategic preventive suggestions as well as performed the needed repairs extraordinarily quickly.

Description of Work
replaced laundry tub faucets and imporved toilet flushability.

02/03/2009

David N.

I was spooked by the other reports in this category, some of which listed prices in the $1800-2100 range. Maybe they were moving from electric to gas, or some such? Our installation was scheduled within a few days, performed within a couple hours, and we've had no problems. We will definitely use Triggs again, and recommend them with confidence.

Description of Work
Sale, delivery, and installation of a new high-efficiency gas heater, and removal of the old gas heater

Category water heater repair

07/15/2008

Lynn M.

He had to take the toilet off. He put a new toilet on for us when he came out the next day. It was very reasonably priced and quick. I would recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
We had a problem with our toilet downstairs.

07/07/2008

Julie H.

It went very well. I have been using their services for a couple of years now. They arrived when they said they would. They are really willing to help fix the problem and any additional work.

Description of Work
They came out and reset a toilet and fixed a tub valve.

06/01/2008

Richard K.

We had our bathroom remodeled, which involved replacing the shower tile and fittings. The sink and toilet had to be removed from the room because the floor was being replaced. Trigg sent some workers to remove the sink and toilet; unfortunately they didn't understand how to loosen the wall anchors holding the sink so they caused some damage to the sheetrock, which I repaired. The plumber was very nice and professional but in the end had to return twice because I noticed some of the joints he had made weren't tight enough and were leaking - luckily I checked, since they would have been sealed inside a wall. Fixing that involved cutting out some of the copper pipe he had installed so he could turn the fittings. The plumber did get everything where I asked it to be placed and in the end they did get everything working, though there was some silicone caulk residue on the glass shower door that we haven't been able to remove.

Description of Work
Installed valves and fittings for a shower with body sprays; installed a shower door; replaced a sink and toilet.

05/23/2008

WENDY R.

We called Triggs on a Monday and were told one of their plumbers would arrive to fix the faucet on Wednesday morning. Wednesday arrived and no one showed up. At 11:30 a.m. we called the main number and were told by an office manager that the plumber "probably had problems at his earlier job." This was a guess on her part and not a definitive statement. She couldn't tell us when he might arrive and he never made any attempt to call us and inform us he would be late or whether he would be able to show up at all. We waited another hour and when no one still arrived or contacted us, we called a different plumber (who arrived within minutes, by the way). We understand that problems come up on job sites, but we were disgusted that no one kept us informed and that the office manager didn't even have a clue what the employees were doing.

Description of Work
We wanted them to fix our leaky faucet.

06/18/2007

Janell H.

I made sure I was at home for the appointment scheduled between 8 am and noon time. When no one showed by 1pm I called and was told it would be the next day. No one called from Triggs Plumbing to let me know this. I was charged for two men but only one was working and they even used my shop vac to clean up. Ok, the end result was an unclogged drain, but I think I'll try someone else next time.

Description of Work
They unclogged the main drain pipe in about two hours with two men.

Category drain cleaning

11/16/2006

GLEN M.

The work was done correctly, to the best of my knowledge. The plumber didn't have the right tools, and had to borrow tools from me. He claimed that he didn't have the truck he normally drove. Most offensively, he tried to sell us a mortgage refinancing scheme; a scam for selling overpriced mortgage insurance. He just wouldn't shut up about it! The plumber "fixed" things we asked him not to. Before I could stop him he had the tap fittings off, but then didn't fix the shot out washers in the tap because he didn't have the right parts with him. The faucet's been sticky and hard to turn since. I asked him to look at our water heater and water softener just for an estimate. He ended up shutting off both of them! I'd have just chalked this up to a single bad employee, but then Trigg started sending us invoices for other people's jobs. One of them a charge for $400 and an entirely different address marked on it. They did this twice before I got it cleared up.

Description of Work
The drainpipe under our kitchen sink was leaking. It was cast iron, and after an initial attempt at a basic repair I knew that I had to get a plumber in so I didn't strip out the fittings for the drain pipe in the wall.

TruHome Inc

TruHome specializes in offering our customers superior products at an affordable price. We specialize in stone-coated steel and asphalt roofing, energy-efficient windows, safe and maintenance-free tub/shower systems, and siding. We offer limited to lifetime transferable warranties on our products. We also offer financing, which makes us unique. Our company was established in 2016. TruHome Inc began offering only roofs and windows and have since expanded our products to bath/shower systems and siding. Even though TruHome Inc has grown, we still are a family owned-operated business with the same values. Our everyday goal is to provide our customers with superior products at an affordable price that will last them many years.

Offers Coupon

Steele Home Remodeling LLC

Steele Home Remodeling LLC is a Family owned and operated company that focuses on Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement Remodeling and Home Repairs. Steele Home Remodeling LLC provides quality workmanship and customer service with over 25 years of experience. Based in Madison, WI. Working with trusted, skilled tradesman and vendors our company provides top notch Remodeling and Repair service. We specialize in getting clients through projects both large and small. Steele Home Remodeling LLC is a full-service contracting company that can handle all of your properties needs. We bring integrity, reliability and expertise to every project, substantiated by the testimonials of our many satisfied customers. Whether its a large or small project, we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your it is completed to your satisfaction with the highest quality, efficiency and within your budget.

Bath Fitter of Milwaukee

BATH FITTER of Milwaukee is Wisconsin's leading one day bath remodeling company. We offer customer made acrylic bath tub liner, free standing acrylic bath tubs, tub-to-shower conversions and one piece shower enclosures. Our products are custom made to fit over existing fixtures or are made to replace an existing tub or shower, for quick and clean bathroom renovations that will last a lifetime. With our tub to shower conversions, we can convert your existing tub into a mobility friendly walk in shower. All of our Installers and Sales consultants are factory trained. All of our team works directly for us, we do not sub contract out our work. Franchise owned and operated by Ideal Bathroom Solutions, LLC., doing business as Bath Fitter.

Offers Coupon

Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Water Heater Repair,Bathroom Remodeling,Plumbers,Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants