Property Image LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2009

967 Jonathon Dr

Madison, WI 53713

Property maintenance company working with commercial and residential customers. 8 - 12 Employees. Licensed and insured. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online work order system for all customers. Hourly rates. Per job pricing available too....

08/16/2017

Gordon E.

They promptly came out and gave a reasonable estimate, then promptly and professionally did the job.

Description of Work
small drywall and painting job

Category drywall, interior painters

12/22/2015

Leslie P.

My mailbox fell apart and could not be repaired. It needed a new post and everything. This occurred the first week of December and although the ground was not yet frozen, I was concerned that it could soon become frozen. This is Wisconsin, after all. I called all the highly rated handyman providers, and they all were booked for at least two weeks and some were busy through January or February. I decided to take a chance on Property Image, even though they had only a few reviews. The entire process went really well. They could not set up an available date for three days or so, but they communicated with me so I knew they were coming. I also could not be there during the work, which was not a problem for them. They offered to buy a new mailbox for me, but I wanted to choose one myself. I bought one (they purchased a post), and left it on my front porch in the morning. I came home that evening and it was installed perfectly, just the right distance from the street, level and sturdy in the ground. The landscaping around the post looked like it was barely touched. They billed me about a week later. It all worked out and I love my new mailbox

Description of Work
They installed a new mailbox for me on the terrace near the street, putting in a new post and everything.

07/03/2014

arthur W.

They're slow in responding. It went fair. We've had water since then.

Description of Work
We've used Property Image. They sealed around some of the outside of the building. We had some water leakage throughout the basement.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

We were never hired by [removed member name] to do any work for him.

06/16/2014

Scott Q.

They were very fast and very responsive. There work to find the leak and fix it was well done, very prompt, and at a good price. They went above and beyond, even coming over on a weekend when we noticed a panel of siding that was bending near the work they did. They came over and fixed it within an hour of my email. Incredible! They customer service throughout was excellent and their workmanship was, too. We'd recommend them to all. We've already recommended them to a friend who has some interior work needed.

Description of Work
Provider checked water damaged ceiling on main floor, performed a leak test, found a leak, removed the water between floors, and patched and painted the areas that were damaged.

Category drywall, landscaping, siding

06/03/2014

Sally B.

I provided a budget of $500 for labor and a maximum of $500 for cabinets and countertop. I was promised this was no problem. I purchased the cabinets and told him to pick them up when he got the countertop. He proposed a oak shelf for part of the countertop. I told him Ok as long as it is within budget. He installed everything and the oak shelf looks beautiful. I received the bill for over $588 in materials and $1500 for labor. Obviously it exceeded all approved budgets. I did not pay he bill in full.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen cabinets and countertop

Category countertops, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling

09/03/2013

arthur W.

We contacted them and they repaired the hole and also put in a drain tile. There was a question about whether there was another source of water leak and they came back to test the integrity of our foundation and found that everything was ok. Sometimes there was a delay in getting a call back from them and a delay in having them come to do the work. When they did come, the work was done well.

Description of Work
We had a hole in our foundation causing a leak into our lower level

Category landscaping, foundation repair

08/26/2013

Anne S.

We've had Mike do several things for us. He landscaped and regraded a side-yard that was having poor drainage. Haven't had any basement water issues, since. He installed a dishwasher for us and was willing to pick one out for us to b/c I could care less about that sort-of thing and don't have time. He has also fixed our dryer. He is amazing and I trust him completely!

Description of Work
Landscaping and general handyman tasks.

Category handyman service, landscaping

Angela H.

We are preparing our home for sale. A few items were identified from a potential buyer that needed to be remedied right away. Property Image came to our location and provided a cost estimate to perform the work. Services were completed timely and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired door seals, flooring transitions, and painted downstairs bedrooms.

Category landscaping, interior painters, doors

Angela H.

Property Image was on-site within 2 hours to fix a leaking shower faucet. Their quick response saved potential drywall and flooring damage had the leak continued.

Description of Work
Provided an emergency repair for a leaking shower faucet in a rental home.

Category landscaping, plumbing

Angela H.

Property Image responded quickly to excessive water in our basement due to the heavy rains. Water was cleared and is now drying out. We appreciate their staff's prompt and efficient service.

Description of Work
Cleared water in basement from excessive rain.

06/17/2013

Angela H.

Service was great. I've used Property Image for multiple projects, including remodeling.

Description of Work
Property Image relandscaped a portion of my back yard including mulch and new plantings. Pricing was very reasonable about 30% cheaper than other providers. I appreciated their prompt professional service and the work quality and cleanup. I am very happy with the finished product

06/17/2013

Shannon W.

Very punctual and professional! Did a great job on all projects! I have had horrible experiences with contractors in the past, but relieved I finally found one I can trust!

Description of Work
Recaulked showers, replaced frame around patio doors, hung recreation rack in garage, etc

Category contractors, ceramic tile, handyman service, landscaping

02/04/2013

Mary T.

workers fast and efficient, did an excellent job

Description of Work
drywalled bathroom

Category drywall, landscaping

12/28/2012

Chirag S.

I had purchased Angie’s big deal coupon for 16 hours of handyman work for Property Image LLC. After purchase, I had contacted Property Image and got immediate response and evaluation for repairs. I had 3 projects which included repainting patio, repairing garage door frame and fixing a leak in the roof. My understanding about estimate of time required for fixing patio color and installation of door was an 8 to 12 hour project based on previous invoices I had received for other contractors. For fixing garage door frame, I had received invoice for 8 to 10 hour. Property Image LLC evaluator was interested in fixing garage door frame for which he would be charging additional 200$ for material and will require 16 hours. Property Image was not agreeable for me buying needed materials for garage door. When I decided not for giving Garage door frame project and instead requested for fixing Patio door and applying paint, Property Image initially did not respond to phone calls or email request. Finally after filing complaint with Angie's list, I was contacted by Property Image LLC and was given a date for completing project. Suggested date had poor weather forecast and possibility of snow. But will help of Angie's List I was able to receive full refund. So finally, I took over project and decided to give myself a try. I was able to install new patio door in less than 2 hours, which included a visit to Menards. I was also able to remove and install garage frame in about 2 days. With this being done, I am not a handyman and had never done similar projects myself. Property Image LLC was knowledgeable but lacked professionalism.

Description of Work
Had purchased Angie's Big deal handyman work for 16 hours.

Category landscaping, remodeling, deck cleaning, house painters, sunrooms

12/27/2012

Nancy F.

We were out of town while the work was done, and when we returned, we realized that the wrong light fixture had been installed in the foyer (we were also replacing a light over the dining room table; that one had been put up in the foyer instead of the one meant for the foyer). We called and promptly had workers out to fix the problem, which involved placing scaffolding so not an easy quick fix. We were very pleased with the quick response to correct a mistake. We were overall very pleased with the workmanship and helpfulness of all of the individuals that we worked with.

Description of Work
We had a number of things to be done around the house, including replacing hardwired smoke and CO detectors, changing out a light in a (tall) foyer and changing out a front door lock set.

12/21/2012

Randall L.

A different contractor (Dave Jones Co.) did the plumbing rough in for a new bathroom in our basement. We purchased two day-long general contractor coupons from Property Image LLC (@ $240 each) in order to get the wall studs and drywalling done. Mike Voit (Property Image LLC owner) came out and sized up the job. Using the first day-long coupon, Mike sent a guy out and the studs were up and done in about 5 hours. The plumbers and electrician then came in and did their work a few days later. A few days after that two guys from Property Image LLC came out to put up the drywall and the first coat of mud. It seemed to me to be good quality work. The only issue I had were with some ragged 1/2 to 3/4 gaps where the drywall panels met the shower. Mike came out and explained that, while it could have been cut better and more accurately, it wasn't really a problem ... drywall tape and mud would close the gap fine. I did the rest of the mudding myself and he was right. Overall I think they did a good job and would recommend them to someone else doing a job like this.

Description of Work
Put in wall studs for a basement bathroom. Put up the drywall and applied the first coat of mud.

Category remodeling

12/18/2012

Gary A.

The project went very well. We hired them at a later date to put in two outside doors and repair the shower in a bathroom. We plan to use Mike and his company again in the future when needed. Mike gave us helpful advice while planning our projects.

Description of Work
They painted the inside walls of our living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway after removing a divider and repairing walls. They installed new kitchen countertops, sink and faucet. They also installed new lighting in the dining room and kitchen. We were very pleased with their professionalism and quality of their work.

Category remodeling, interior painters

11/13/2012

linda S.

I originally contracted Property Image to help with bedroom remodel but this was revised to bathroom completion. I was very pleased with all phases of this project, especially the initial assessment of project. The inspector evaluated this project and evaluated the feasibility of a future plan. The bathroom work was done beautifully, in a timely manner and with pristine clean up!

Description of Work
Excellent work! Installation of bathroom glass tile, a vanity modification and fixture mountings done very professionally. Extremely pleased with the finished look and function.

Category ceramic tile, furniture repair

10/31/2012

Jerre I.

EXGELLENT!!!!!!!

Description of Work
The guys were great! Could not ask for better people. They were always on time, cleaned up after theirselves, and even fixed the neighbors fence when it accidentally got broken.( one slat) The estimate was fair. Tthey even did some extra work for us for us.

10/08/2012

Walter S.

They came 4 times over a week as they applied new coats and sanded. Way over and above what was necessary.

Description of Work
They did a rather large patch (3ft x 3ft) in our drywall in the basement. Perfect job. The highest recomendation I can give is I will hire them again in the future. Thank you Property Image.

Category drywall, landscaping

09/12/2012

Steve R.

Overall, I was pleased with the experience. All of the Property Image staff the I had contact with were knowledgeable, courtious and professional. The work was done well. I think the volume of the response to the promotion put them back on thier heals briefly and a couple of my questions about future work got lost in the shuffle It was necessary to come back the next day to finish up and I was charged for two additional hours at $45/hr. DO: be a good consumer. Be clear about what you want/expect. Discuss options with the contractor and have realistic expectations.

Description of Work
We took advantage of a promotional package through Angies list - $240 for eight hours of work. The balance was for additional time and material. We had several small projects: replace section of ceramic tile along baseboard in bathroom; replace outside water faucet and repair/replace outside 20amp outlet. The work on the tile and faucet went well - looks good and works much better than old situation. It was necessary to pause a couple of times to go out for necessary parts/materials. The electrical project was more complicated as the old system wiring is buried. We discussed the options and chose to do something less ideal, but much less costly and time consuming.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, landscaping, drain cleaning

09/06/2012

Linda B.

I contacted Mike by phone and left a message as to what we needed. Mike promptly called back and I explained that we had an old 3 season porch that needed new windows and that we had purchased some on Craigs List and wanted those installed. Mike made an appointment to come out to look over the project, explained how he could fit the new windows, which were of a different size than the old, preserve the outside siding and do it all within the building code. (The old windows were not up to code) We set a date two weeks later and Mike and his helper came back and had the project finished and everything completely cleaned up within a half day. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Mike and his guys were great! We had an old 3-season porch that needed new windows. We had bought some windows on Craigs List and asked Mike if he could install them, even though they were a different size. Mike came over to look at the project, made some suggestions that we would not even have thought of, purchased the necessesary materials to install the new windows and had the project completed in half a day. He made everything fit percfectly and within code and it looks great!

Category sunrooms

06/22/2012

Mary S.

Wonderful! Note: This was an Angie's List deal so the price quoted is a discountMichael Voit came to my house and gave me estimates on plumbing and electrical projects I've been considering.I chose to install an outside faucet and electrical outlet to my (real) brick ranch house.He explained the estimates he gave me and remained true to the estimates.The work was done in a timely manner.His installer was pleasant, did an excellent job, used quality parts and explained the new plumbing and electrical lines and equipment.The equipment was NOT bare bones. The faucet has an inside shutoff and the electical has a plastic cover to protect it from rain and the installer showed me how to turn off the electricity from the fuse box (so no one can run stuff on my electricity)

Description of Work
Added outside water faucet and electrical outlet to brick ranch house

Category electrician, plumbing

06/20/2012

John S.

We used their services after purchasing a Groupon. There were two people that came out. I have some time left with them, so I am trying to figure out what I want to do. They did an excellent job. They showed up when they said they would. They cleaned up everything when they were done. They were easy to work with and did what I wanted. The office manager is Michael Foyt.

Description of Work
Our handyman is Property Image LLC. They came and put a steel beam in the doorway in my basement. They also hung another door.

06/15/2012

karen W.

They did a good job, came when they said they would, and I hired them again for another project. They have decent communication and don't leave you hanging. Their pricing is in the ballpark and they aren't crazy expensive.

Description of Work
I hired Property Image to do a day of service that included installing two 6 panel doors.