Oasen Plumbing

Founded 1946 • With Angi since November 2006

Avid Plumbing LLC

Avid Plumbing is a small, family owned business that offers personalized service right when you need it, fair prices, and quality that you can rely on. We offer free estimates for projects that you may be considering and have the expertise to get the job done right the first time. We also provide emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that our customers always have someone to rely on. Whether it is a larger remodel, or simple maintenance on existing fixtures, give Avid Plumbing a try, where we offer plumbing with integrity and expertise.

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the Sun Prairie, WI area exceptional heating, air conditioning, Electrical and plumbing services; it’s no wonder they were voted Best Heating and Cooling company in Sun Prairie for 5 years straight! Offering professional technicians, same day installations and 24 hour service among other things make them the right choice for any HVAC or plumbing job. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Advanced Home Services

In business since 1985 with over 35 years of experience. Family owned and operated. Home repairs, improvements and installations.

03/07/2020

Diane G.

Called Jim and he said he'd get back the next day to set a time. He called early the next day, Thursday, and said he could come and install a new gas hot water heater we had talked about the day before. He came along with a couple other men and installed the new Ruud gas hot water heater in about an hour. No fuss, no problems. Took out the old one. I have used Oasen Plumbing in the past for plumbing problems and even bought the last Ruud gas hot water heater from them 17 years ago!! Hope this new one will last as long. They have always come when they said they would, are professional and congenial, and donn't leave a mess. Reasonably priced in comparison to others.

Description of Work
Replace leaking gas hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

09/06/2017

Abby B.

They were much quicker than they estimated.

Description of Work
I call on them for all of my plumbing needs. They've most recently replaced my water heater, and corrected a problem that had been there since the water heater was installed by previous owner.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

08/25/2017

Eileen K.

Just fine. Here and gone in no time. Was a plugged pipe and I didn't realize it.

Description of Work
Fix kitchen sink leak

07/20/2017

Abby B.

I've been calling them before Angie's List. We have an old house. I don't mind paying the price. They always do a good job. They are very responsive.

Description of Work
They do all our plumbing.

04/21/2017

Andrew K.

Very well. Jim arrived at the scheduled time and had everything fixed in about an hour. We have used Oasen for many years and find them incredibly reliable, anxious to fix rather than replace and always friendly. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Most recently we had a natural gas line put in for a new stove.

11/20/2014

Anne D.

Very timely response and came prepared. Did a great job and very informative about job and preventive maintenance as usual. I have used several times before, will use again and can highly recommend Oasen Plumbing. Prices are fair and high quality work.

Description of Work
Replaced two outside faucets on house.

03/28/2014

Marcia P.

My experiences with Oasen Plumbing were wonderful. We did some remodeling and there was some pretty hi tech work done. I had to cut through our concrete and in fact they were wonderful. They were just wonderful. There were no issues at all. If we have any plumbing issues we will definitely use them. They had been referred to us by a friend and I was just trying to see if there was anything out there on them. They were just so responsive to our needs. They were very timely and considerate to our schedule. They were very professional, just the nicest people. I don't think there was anything that I liked the least about this contractor. I would grade them 'A's all the way through. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Oasen Plumbing.

03/07/2014

Anne D.

Did a very good job and provided good explanations. Very responsive with minor follow-up visit at no charge.

Description of Work
Replaced wax ring & adjusted chain on 1 toilet, and replaced flapper on 2nd toilet.

02/06/2014

Marcia P.

|Wonderful, professional people. Oh they also fixed an outside faucet that had sprung a leak. Would recommend them highly. |

Description of Work
We finished our basement and added a bathroom. Plumbing needed to be connected to the existing water/sewer line. The cement floor needed to be cut and that was quite a project. They also installed the toilet and sink hooking up all those connections. We had installed the shower, but they also connected the water to that unit.

03/18/2013

Karyn G.

We had another company out and they said we had crack in tub. They didn't even check pipes. We contacted Oasen'S to come out to estimate a new tub....but decided to have a second opinion. We didn't tell them what we had been told. He checked pipes, saw leak, showed us the leak, fixed leak........GREAT SERVICE.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed a pinhole leak in pipe in tub drain.

Oasen Plumbing

Founded 1946 • With Angi since November 2006

3862 Johns St

Madison, WI 53714

PLUMBING. REPAIRING & REMODELING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard