MOLONY TILE

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2007

2300 S BELTLINE CT

Madison, WI 53713

Molony Tile is a family owned business that has been serving Southern Wisconsin since 1950. We take great pride in our quality and outstanding service. We believe in offering quality products, affordable prices and the highest degree of customer service. No forklifts. No high pressure. No kidding. Our showroom has thousands of ceramic tiles in an array of textures, colors and designs for your home or office. A distinctive collection of patterns and materials from manufacturers known for quality and innovation. The ideas are unlimited. We can offer professional installation, but for those who prefer to do it themselves, we offer our full support and free advice. We will even rent the tools. Come visit us today and you'll understand why we've been in business for over 50 years....

06/14/2017

Bob J.

Great selection of tile. It took a bit longer than expected to get all the pieces in. Installation went great and we are very satisfied with the way it turned out.

Description of Work
Needed tile backsplash installed.

07/14/2015

Howard M.

Great. Quick, clean and it looks great

Description of Work
Retiled bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for your kind words!

01/19/2015

James K.

I thought it was very brave the lengths they went to in order to install the floor, and the work they did created a nice effect. They performed the work excellently.

Description of Work
They cut out flooring down to the joists to install a new subfloor, then tiled the entryway and up the wall.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

[member name removed] Thank you so much for the kind words on the work we did for you. We really appreciate your business. Steve Westphal Molony Tile

07/30/2014

Jill R.

06/03/2014

Shannon H.

I had a great experience with Molony Tile. Steve was extremely helpful in the store and over the phone. He answered questions and was very patient while I selected items and changed my mind a few times (so many fun tile options to choose from!) He scheduled my tile work to be done promptly. The tile installer (I believe it was Dave) did an AMAZING job. I had smaller tile on the walls and an accent strip as well as glass shelving and it looks wonderful. He also finished the job in one day. The grout person came the next day and also did a great job. I am so happy with the new look and it was worth the price. I am excited to work with Molony Tile again for future projects.

Description of Work
Molony Tile helped me select tile and shelving and design a new shower for my master bathroom. They also installed the new tile.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Thank you so much for your review and we are excited for the upcoming project!

04/29/2014

Cheri B.

Loved working with Molony Tile. They are awesome and helpful. Extremely professional and courteous. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
installed new floor tile and tile bath surround

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for your kind words, it is really appreciated.

01/23/2013

Carol O.

smoothly

Description of Work
took out old tile that was set in concrete and installed new tile floor and bathtub surround in large bathroom. Beautiful tile work.

01/12/2012

Jenny B.

From the first time I walked into their store to describe what I was looking for, Steve was so helpful - helping me choose tile colors, materials, and grout. He called when he said he would, arrived for the project measure on time, was patient when I got busy and couldn't return calls, and kept me informed throughout the process. Though it was a small project, I always felt like an important customer. Steve and our installer made the whole process so easy. We are very pleased with the finished work. I will not hesitate to contact Molony tile again for future projects.

Description of Work
We had tile backsplashes installed in our kitchen and powder room. Steve helped me pick out appropriate tiles based on what I wanted, then came out to measure and make recommendations when I asked for ideas. The installer arrived on time for the install, walked me through the project, and tolerated our exuberant puppy. He did an excellent job and was pleasant.

09/02/2010

Sandra W.

Great job. Brian was wonderful and really knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Put tile down in kitchen floor

12/19/2007

EMILY S.

Brian the installer is nothing but an artist. They worked fast and with very high quality. They cleaned up after themselves and were always on time and friendly. The selection of tile at Malony tile is deceptively large. Each person we spoke with in the showroom was very helpful. Steve was particularly helpful in the design process and showed us the most economical tile so that we could really compare all of our options.

Description of Work
Malony Tile was hired to tile a shower surround, the shower base, sink backsplash, and the floor of our master bathroom. There were tiled inset shelves and a large floating bench in the shower. They also installed a heated floor. We were so pleased with this work that we immediately hired them to do another tub/shower surround.

07/16/2007

Christopher H.

The tile man that was installing the tile was so particular about his work. He wanted to make sure it was perfect with the lines and everything. He also wanted us to check over it after he was done to make sure that we were happy.

Description of Work
I had them tile the shower in my bathroom. They did the walls and the floor of the shower area. The area of the shower is about 3 feet x 4 feet. I went with 2 x 2 tiles. I did all the prep work before they showed up for this project.

Bath Fitter of Milwaukee

BATH FITTER of Milwaukee is Wisconsin's leading one day bath remodeling company. We offer customer made acrylic bath tub liner, free standing acrylic bath tubs, tub-to-shower conversions and one piece shower enclosures. Our products are custom made to fit over existing fixtures or are made to replace an existing tub or shower, for quick and clean bathroom renovations that will last a lifetime. With our tub to shower conversions, we can convert your existing tub into a mobility friendly walk in shower. All of our Installers and Sales consultants are factory trained. All of our team works directly for us, we do not sub contract out our work. Franchise owned and operated by Ideal Bathroom Solutions, LLC., doing business as Bath Fitter.

Offers by Bath Fitter of Milwaukee on Angi
    Schuh Bathroom Solutions

Schuh Bathroom Solutions is a family owned business that specializes in Full Bathroom Remodels and Tub to Shower Conversions! We value all of our customers to the fullest when it comes to remodeling the bathroom! From wall to wall, floor to ceiling we do it all! Schuh Bathroom Solutions offers Free (No Pressure/No Gimmick) Estimates with renderings! Let our team of licensed professionals make your Bathroom Remodel a Reality!!

Keller Builders LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today! May contact through email.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    1 YEAR LABOR

TILE SHOWROOM, TECHNICAL ADVICE, DESIGN & INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, STONE & GLASS TILE.