MADISON WINDOW CLEANING CO INC

Founded 1930 • With Angi since April 2007

210 S DICKINSON ST

Madison, WI 53703

Third generation family owned business. Clean, friendly, professional fully trained technicians. Year round service. Estimates offered in person or online. Specializing in residential window cleaning for over 80 years!...

01/09/2017

Kris F.

Work done was excellent and the employees /workers were friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Over 50 windows on a hilly lot.

10/02/2016

bonnie R.

Hire these folks, they do a beautiful, thorough job and truly leave not a trace behind. Well, except the bill or receipt, of course, but the lovely job they do more than justifies the cost. Madison Window Cleaning not only rose to challenge but exceeded my expectations and made us wish we threw in the towel on cleaning our own windows years ago. While we love living in the old farm house my husband grew up in, the accompanying assortment of windows leaves much to be desired. Over the years, as much as we hated to replace the old wavy glass windows, (snow on the window sill after a windy winter storm is not a good thing, I'm sure Martha would agree) we've replaced them. Nothing in the old house is truly straight, square, plumb, etc., and the poor windows are nice, square pegs trying to fit and function in a not quite square, ever shifting house. Over time some have become nearly inoperable but your staff managed to get them clean anyway. During the last cleaning episode, not only did they do a wonderful job, they soldiered on admirably after our house rabbit, Iris, startled the heck out of one of the guys. Iris"s coat color is quite similar to a wild rabbit's so the poor guy said he thought he let a wild rabbit sneak in during one of his trips through the door and was probably thinking,"Great, just minding my own business cleaning windows and the next thing you know I've got myself into a potential fugitive rabbit round-up. Hopefully, he felt better after I told him she belonged here and no rabbit removal rodeo was required. Never a dull moment, even in the quiet country. Thanks much and again, very nice work. Bonnie Rhiner

Description of Work
window cleaning (I did not comment on price because I have only used this company so can't compare it to what other window cleaning businesses may charge. That being said, I do feel the cost was reasonable.)

04/24/2015

Robert G.

Mike and Mike did a great job cleaning the screens and windows in my home. There are a few that are high off of the ground and they handled them perfectly. They took extra time cleaning off spots on the glass (tree sap and bird droppings) that were tough to remove. I'll have them back next year.

Description of Work
Clean windows and screens

12/30/2014

Karen F.

Punctual. Professional. Had to be prompted to clean windowsills.Left small amount of dirt on floor.

Description of Work
Windows and screens

10/31/2014

Todd M.

Called to get a price for gutter cleaning at 4 properties that were all next to each other. They gave me a price over the phone and were there the next day to perform the service. Arrived on time and did a great job! Fair price...would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters at 4 properties

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

10/20/2014

judy P.

The service went great. It was our first time using the company. The staff did a very good job. Three technicians came out and completed the job in 2 hours. They were friendly and great with the cleanup afterwards. I had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
We hired the company to clean about 15 windows inside and out.

10/20/2014

Lynn T.

The service went great. It was my first time using the company. The pricing was fair. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about an hour and a half. They were very thorough and did a great job at explaining what they would do. They informed me on how to keep the windows cleaned. They were neat in their work and did a good job cleaning up afterwards. I had no difficulty at all scheduling the service and they were easy to work with.

Description of Work
I hired the company to wash about 11 double hung windows, 1 large picture window, and 2 large patio doors.

Jackie U.

I have been using them for about 3 years. They do an excellent job cleaning the windows. Two technicians came out for the most recent service. They completed the job in about 4 hours. The staff is courteous and timely. They are very professional and I have had no problem scheduling with them.

Description of Work
They wash our windows inside and out. They clean about 28 windows.

Joe V.

I have used the company for the last 2 years. The service went great and they did an excellent job. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about 6-8 hours. The staff made sure the windows were completely cleaned. I was not home while they did the service. I have not an issue scheduling a service with the company.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean the interior and exterior of my windows and screens. They cleaned about 26 combination windows.

Gerald C.

We have been very happy with the company. They do an excellent job and are able to clean the windows without disturbing any of our things. I have been using the company for at least 5 years. The staff is very courteous and polite. I have never had an issue scheduling with the company.

Description of Work
I used the company to clean all of the windows in the house inside and out.

Gutter Flow7 LLC

FREE GUTTER CLEANING & GUTTER REPAIR WITH GUTTER GUARD INSTALL! Seamless Aluminum Gutters, Gutter Guards, Gutter Cleaning. High Quality and Personal Service; Owner on Site. Call today for Free Quote 608-358-6139.

Offers by Gutter Flow7 LLC on Angi
    Action Pro Window & Gutter Cleaning services Inc

Action Professional Window & Gutter Cleaning Service Inc. has served Madison and the Dane County area for over 30 years. We provide a variety of services for homeowners and businesses. We specialize in professional gutter cleaning and repair along with installing gutters covers that come with a 5-year warranty on parts AND LABOR. We clean siding and remove graffiti and grime from most any structure. We also pressure wash decks and fences. Let us also quote your snow removal needs too. Our top priority is providing full and complete customer satisfaction.

Badger Window Cleaning

Window cleaning. Badger Window Cleaning is family owned and operated. Darrin Started Badger Window Cleaning In 1986. He bought his first 24 foot ladder and an old white station wagon that someone sold him for 150.00 that they had gotten in an accident with and bought it back from their insurance co. for 50.00. Back then he advertised a very small ad in the yellow pages in the Ameritech phone book. The first two years he worked all by himself, then as his business grew he brought Brenda his wife in to join him in window cleaning. During the next 10 years Darrin and Brenda did each their own 60 and 65 mile early morning Wisconsin State Journal Rural Motor paper carrier routes in Cambridge, Wi. and Darrin's Route in Marshall, Wi. These Routes helped supplement their income until they felt the business had enough steady route work and repeat residential customers. We are now even a bigger family which we take pride in all our work that we do. We have met so many wonderful people through the years of washing windows. People call back year after year ; we have seen so many children grow up and even start families of their own and even get their own home and yes call us for window cleaning for their home! Window Washing is not everyone's favorite thing to do, but we can honestly say we love this job because we have met so many nice people. Learned things we didn't know about random things just through conversation. Also got to get around the city daily and not stuck in one spot all day! Finally its so rewarding when your finished cleaning those what were once filthy depressing windows ; then taking a standing look around and feeling the light and happiness it lets in! Those clean windows can make someone's day feel so much better. Almost forgot to mention how lucky we are to have so many awesome pets greet us at a lot of our customers homes. We will forever be thankful to our loyal customers and we will always put 100 % into our effort and work .

Satisfaction

Full line of residential cleaning service for all styles of windows, storms, skylights, screens, lights, ceiling fans, mirrors and more. Adequate staffing to handle all commercial applications from single story applications to high rise repel. Other services include gutter cleaning, screen repair, snow removal.