MADISON WINDOW CLEANING CO INC

Founded 1930 • With Angi since April 2007

210 S DICKINSON ST

Madison, WI 53703

Third generation family owned business. Clean, friendly, professional fully trained technicians. Year round service. Estimates offered in person or online. Specializing in residential window cleaning for over 80 years!...

01/09/2017

Kris F.

Work done was excellent and the employees /workers were friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Over 50 windows on a hilly lot.

10/02/2016

bonnie R.

Hire these folks, they do a beautiful, thorough job and truly leave not a trace behind. Well, except the bill or receipt, of course, but the lovely job they do more than justifies the cost. Madison Window Cleaning not only rose to challenge but exceeded my expectations and made us wish we threw in the towel on cleaning our own windows years ago. While we love living in the old farm house my husband grew up in, the accompanying assortment of windows leaves much to be desired. Over the years, as much as we hated to replace the old wavy glass windows, (snow on the window sill after a windy winter storm is not a good thing, I'm sure Martha would agree) we've replaced them. Nothing in the old house is truly straight, square, plumb, etc., and the poor windows are nice, square pegs trying to fit and function in a not quite square, ever shifting house. Over time some have become nearly inoperable but your staff managed to get them clean anyway. During the last cleaning episode, not only did they do a wonderful job, they soldiered on admirably after our house rabbit, Iris, startled the heck out of one of the guys. Iris"s coat color is quite similar to a wild rabbit's so the poor guy said he thought he let a wild rabbit sneak in during one of his trips through the door and was probably thinking,"Great, just minding my own business cleaning windows and the next thing you know I've got myself into a potential fugitive rabbit round-up. Hopefully, he felt better after I told him she belonged here and no rabbit removal rodeo was required. Never a dull moment, even in the quiet country. Thanks much and again, very nice work. Bonnie Rhiner

Description of Work
window cleaning (I did not comment on price because I have only used this company so can't compare it to what other window cleaning businesses may charge. That being said, I do feel the cost was reasonable.)

04/24/2015

Robert G.

Mike and Mike did a great job cleaning the screens and windows in my home. There are a few that are high off of the ground and they handled them perfectly. They took extra time cleaning off spots on the glass (tree sap and bird droppings) that were tough to remove. I'll have them back next year.

Description of Work
Clean windows and screens

12/30/2014

Karen F.

Punctual. Professional. Had to be prompted to clean windowsills.Left small amount of dirt on floor.

Description of Work
Windows and screens

10/31/2014

Todd M.

Called to get a price for gutter cleaning at 4 properties that were all next to each other. They gave me a price over the phone and were there the next day to perform the service. Arrived on time and did a great job! Fair price...would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters at 4 properties

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

10/20/2014

Lynn T.

The service went great. It was my first time using the company. The pricing was fair. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about an hour and a half. They were very thorough and did a great job at explaining what they would do. They informed me on how to keep the windows cleaned. They were neat in their work and did a good job cleaning up afterwards. I had no difficulty at all scheduling the service and they were easy to work with.

Description of Work
I hired the company to wash about 11 double hung windows, 1 large picture window, and 2 large patio doors.

10/20/2014

judy P.

The service went great. It was our first time using the company. The staff did a very good job. Three technicians came out and completed the job in 2 hours. They were friendly and great with the cleanup afterwards. I had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
We hired the company to clean about 15 windows inside and out.

Gerald C.

We have been very happy with the company. They do an excellent job and are able to clean the windows without disturbing any of our things. I have been using the company for at least 5 years. The staff is very courteous and polite. I have never had an issue scheduling with the company.

Description of Work
I used the company to clean all of the windows in the house inside and out.

Karen E.

I have been using the company for about 2 years. The staff is friendly and punctual. They do an excellent job and go above and beyond what is asked for. The first year we used them they spent a lot of time cleaning the windows correctly because they were brand new and had stickers on them. They are very responsive to your needs or any questions you have.

Description of Work
I use the company to clean the interior and exterior of our windows and screens. They clean about 27 combination windows.

Joe V.

I have used the company for the last 2 years. The service went great and they did an excellent job. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about 6-8 hours. The staff made sure the windows were completely cleaned. I was not home while they did the service. I have not an issue scheduling a service with the company.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean the interior and exterior of my windows and screens. They cleaned about 26 combination windows.

Jackie U.

I have been using them for about 3 years. They do an excellent job cleaning the windows. Two technicians came out for the most recent service. They completed the job in about 4 hours. The staff is courteous and timely. They are very professional and I have had no problem scheduling with them.

Description of Work
They wash our windows inside and out. They clean about 28 windows.

03/31/2014

Carole B.

They were here on time. Very professional. Did a great job cleaning the windows. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

03/19/2014

Gerald C.

We have used these services several times. They do a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Complete Window Cleaning for our Household

02/25/2014

marc A.

We have some difficult old windows to clean and they do a good job. They are prompt and polite. |My only complaint would be that they need to be a bit more careful about the floors and walls where they set the windows they are cleaning otherwise there service is quite acceptable.

Description of Work
These people have cleaned our windows several times before.

01/15/2014

Margo S.

They were upfront on weather concerns but all went well and the windows sparkled.

Description of Work
They washed several lower level windows in anticipation of wedding festivities.

01/10/2014

Kris F.

We have over 50 windows, we are on a hillside where the mosquitos are voracious. The 'washers' came with correct equipment, a good attitude and did a fine job.

01/09/2014

Fred N.

They were outstanding, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
They did window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your feedback! It's our goal to meet or exceed your needs & expectations. Looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Joe V.

They did a very good job cleaning the windows and I did not have any streaks. There were two people to clean the windows and it took about 4 hours to complete the work. They were very efficient and they had to use some ladders to get up to the top of the windows. The only complaint I have was that they do not clean the trim around the windows and I wish they provided that. They did bring that to my attention before hand.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior of the windows. I have about 25 sets of windows.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback (removed member name). It's valuable to us. I recall us discussing the price concern at the time of booking. I know the combination style windows you have consist of a house window, two storms and a screen. So technically there are 8 sides of glass that we clean along with a screen for each opening which adds up fast. As you were able to see when our cleaners were there this style of windows are very labor intensive to clean as you must remove all of the storms and screens from each opening, clean the storms and screens, clean the inside and outside of the house window and then reinstall the storms and screens. I wish there was another way that was easier and yielded the same quality results. We do appreciate your business and perhaps next time we can do the all outside only for a fraction of the cost. Just let us know. Thanks again!

George T.

Three people came out to clean the windows. I would not recommend them. The quality of work was poor and the result were smeary.

Description of Work
They washed the windows on the exterior of the home.

Category window cleaning

[removed member name] I'm sorry to hear you were unpleased with the results. Quite frankly did not have an clue that was the case until now and we would have gladly rectified any concern you had. When we received payment from Charlene she was kind enough to send a note, which we kept as it had a compliment on it for the staff. It states "Enclosed please find payment for 11/20/12 outside window cleaning. Thank You - Pleased with staff and results! Happy Holidays to All of the Staff! Charlene Tranmal". I assure you had we been given some feedback you were less than satisfied with the results we would have come back out to take care of whatever the concern with service was. Please accept our apologies George for not meeting your needs.

Jim A.

They stay on schedule and arrive on time to do the work. They are never disruptive to us and they are very efficient and they are very reliable. Three people come out to clean the windows and it usually takes about 20 minutes to complete the work.

Description of Work
They clean the exterior of the windows on my home. They also clean our commercial windows. We have been using them for about 15 years now.

ELIZABETH M.

They did a neat job and were in and out fairly quickly. They made sure they had their feet covered and didn't make any mess in the house. They had all the necessary materials with them and they did a great job. There were very gracious. There were two cleaners and it took about three hours to complete the work.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior windows. I have a three story home. This was the second time I had used them.

Karen E.

Their prices are reasonable. They are very responsive when I call and the crew comes out when they say they will. They are very friendly and they know who I am on the phone. They do the job quickly and thoroughly. Two cleaners came out to do the work and it took about 4 hours to complete. They call to follow up to make sure I am satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior windows. We had them come out in the spring and the fall. They also cleaned some of the window screens. I have a two story home.

10/15/2013

MICHAEL P.

They drove to my house and gave me an estimate within hours of contacting them, then worked with me to find a time that would work for our schedule on the spot. They showed up a little early, and had all the windows done within a couple of hours. Some of these windows had not been cleaned since being replaced a few years ago, so took some significant elbow grease to get the exterior clean. They all looked perfect once complete.

Description of Work
Sent a team of professionals to clean all windows in the house, including a three-seasons porch that gets quite dirty. Provider cleaned inside and outside of windows, sills, and screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you (Member name removed) for taking the time to review our services. We love to receive feedback from our customers. The crew did mention that the windows turned out really well and it did take a little extra "elbow grease" to get it done but they were happy to do it. Please consider continuing to use our service to maintain your windows going forward. The more diligent homeowners are about maintaining the condition of their newly replaced windows, the longer they'll last and look nice for years to come! Thank you again for choosing MWC.

07/03/2013

Cathryn L.

They did a good job, and they got it done quickly. It wasn’t the very best job I’ve ever seen, but it was still good, and I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
I had them out to clean my windows.

Category window cleaning

[member name removed]. I'm having difficulty locating you or your home in our records. I searched our invoicing system, scheduling system and estimate by your name and address and do not see that we provided service to you. Were the services provided under a different name/address perhaps since this was some time ago?

06/11/2013

James W.

The crew was efficient and thorough

Description of Work
MWC washed all the windows in my house (75 of them!) and cleaned the screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your review (Member name removed). I'm glad to hear you were please with the outcome of the services and that the technicians were thorough and efficient. Please accept my apologies regarding being a little late to our appointment. We try very hard to stay on schedule yet sometimes we it still happens that we get behind. We're hopeful you will consider future services with us as those windows will undoubtedly get dirty again. Watch for the spring/fall reminder card next year and we'll be happy to schedule your home for a date and time that works well for you. Thank you again for choosing MWC.

Dan Li Window Washing

Providing 5 Star luxury window cleaning in Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay Areas. Trust only the best in your home! ***DAN LI WINDOW CLEANING SPECIAL*** Free Window Frame & Window Sill Cleaning Free Premium Package Home Detailing

Offers by Dan Li Window Washing on Angi
    Clear Vision Cleaning, LLC

All of us are meticulous not only about window cleaning and washing of siding, decks, and roofs but also about customer care. We greet you with a smile and go the extra mile, getting every corner, seam, and surface as spotless as possible—always making sure you're completely satisfied with the results. If this is your first time working with Clear Vision, it probably won't be your last.

M.I.A. Home Detailing

At M.I.A. Home Detailing We understand that giving your house a facelift can be expensive. Costs quickly stack up and the list of things to get done seems to be never-ending. This is where Our Window Washing and Pressure washing skills steps in to help out! Our window cleaning services and pressure washing services helps you stick to your budget by offering special window washing prices, gutter cleaning savings, and power washing Discounts. We have great deals for residents in Dane/Sauk Counties and the surrounding areas. Give us a call today to receive a free estimate!

Satisfaction

Full line of residential cleaning service for all styles of windows, storms, skylights, screens, lights, ceiling fans, mirrors and more. Adequate staffing to handle all commercial applications from single story applications to high rise repel. Other services include gutter cleaning, screen repair, snow removal.