Kitchen Solvers of Madison

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2006

5900 Monona Dr #405

Madison, WI 53716

We love to help our clients solve their custom cabinetry and cabinet refacing needs throughout Dane County, WI. If you would like to learn more about how you can update your cabinetry with refacing or replacing, please contact us today!...

02/08/2021

Adam K.

Bill and Eric were great to work with. Our project had a lot of changes and Eric helped us navigate them each time, having several detailed conversations over the phone and dropping off several samples at various points in the project. Bill is an excellent craftsman, easy to work with, and very detailed oriented. Great experience and great finished product at a fair price.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel - cabinets, countertop, tile

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

02/27/2020

Pat A.

I had consulted 3/4 contractors but Jeffrey and Bill at Kitchen solvers we’re willing to work for with my ideas and their recommendations. I love my roll out drawers specially in pantry and double cutlery drawer. They educated me very well, no pressure, punctual. I had to stretch my dollar but it’s worth. I highly endorse them and will hire again for my next project.

Description of Work
Got new cabinet doors and roll our drawers and updated pantry.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

02/23/2020

Bill R.

We contacted Kitchen Solvers after being referred to them by an enthusiastic friend who had just had her kitchen done by them. They came out and gave us a very reasonable bid. I should mention that we had received a bid from a competitor who not only quoted a much higher price but used high pressure sales tactics ( “You must sign right now to get this price”) Kitchen Solvers was so much nicer to work with, there was no pressure at all. Bill did a fantastic job refacing our cabinets. The workmanship was outstanding. We could not be happier with our new kitchen and would not hesitate to call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

06/25/2019

Bruce M.

We had worked with Eric and Jeffery on our kitchen remodel and were very happy with their work. So we decided to contact them for when we decided to remodel our daughter's bathroom. At the time we were thinking that we would do a cabinet replace, but after going over our requirements for the upgrade, we decided that custom cabinets was the solution. Eric took all measurements in his usual professional way and then he continued to work with our countertop provider to ensure that everything was correct and in sync. Also, Eric made many timely and helpful suggestions and recommended a contractor he had worked with to do painting, flooring and tiling. The whole project came together beautifully. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
new bathroom cabinets

Category home remodeling

04/27/2018

Cheryl W.

This was a very good decision to use Kitchen Solvers in updating my kitchen. Kitchen Solvers offered ideas on what would work and look best given what I wanted done. They listened to me when I wanted to think a bit outside the box and always answered my questions promptly. Case in point, I thought i wanted to Shaker Style Cabinet Front but when I saw the backside of the sample, I decided I liked that side better. A quick check with the manufacture to find out not a problem and happens quite often. They were on target with the budget and timing of the project. I love my new kitchen. Between cabinet refacting, new quartz counters and new appliances I figure I spent about $20,000 which was about what I expected to pay.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refaced and new counter tops

Category countertops,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

04/25/2018

Kathy S.

Everything was perfect from the professional advise, to the quality of the product and the labor. They were so clean and were always on time, the estimate cost was accurate and it took the exact amount of time they quoted. All of our cabinets were refaced and one cabinet was new with glass doors. They also installed a farmhouse sink.

Description of Work
cabinet refacing

Category cabinet refacing

02/11/2018

Janice P.

I absolutely love my new kitchen. The cabinets look great. Eric, Brandon and Jeffrey were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. They have a great eye for detail.

Description of Work
I had my entire kitchen cabinets refaced.

04/20/2017

Kristen D.

Wonderful. Could not be more pleased. Eric is trustworthy and is a true craftsman. Our kitchen looks marvelous! Thank you Eric!

Description of Work
Total re-face of kitchen cabinets, replacement of doors and drawers including the slide mechanisms.

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with you!

12/12/2016

Marge P.

Great. Done in 3 days. Used our kitchen the whole time (except when workers were there). Cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets

09/26/2016

Keith C.

After two other companies told me to replace the slab & stairs CRC said they could raise them. They showed up in the middle of a rain shower, got right to work & were extremely profession & efficient despite the miserable conditions (they were often in standing water up to their ankles). When they were done I was very satisfied & even provided the crew a tip (which they tried to decline but I insisted)

Description of Work
needed a set of concrete stairs & an slab raised almost 3 inches

Category custom cabinets,mudjacking

JC Premier Seal

super service award winner contractor, we provide quality work with craftsmanship, we have the highest quality of materials made locally in Wisconsin, 22 years in the business says we are local and hear to stay, protect your investment, preserve the asphalt, with a liquid layer of asphalt seal coating, this will keep your asphalt from oxidizing and turning gray caused by UV rays from the sun, this will help snow melt in the winter month, helps with smoother shoveling, keep the pores of your asphalt seal coated and this helps with debris and water staying out of the asphalt pores,sealcoat your asphalt and seal the cracks with hot rubber crack sealant , preserve your driveway or parking lot by calling us, we also have infrared heat patching available for your sinking asphalt where it meets the garage concrete, pot holes, or crumbling asphalt, call JC Premier Seal.

BJ Electric

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an free estimate today!

JPC Electric LLC

When you call one of our electricians, you can rest assured that we will provide professional, honest, and effective electrical services and repair for your home or property. We are prepared to diagnose any electrical problem you’re facing and resolve it. We offer electrical services, electrical repair, and electrical installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Cabinet Refacing, Closet Organizer Systems, Entertainment Centers, New Cabinetry, Home Office, Laundry and Utility Rooms.

Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior remodeling, Flooring