Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2017

Kitchen and Bath Solutions is your one stop showroom for all your kitchen and bath remodeling needs. We supply & install interior finish products like Cabinets, Countertops, Flooring, Tile, Shower installation, etc. Plumbing, Electrical, & HVAC related work is subcontracted out. We also offer FREE Estimates & In-Home Consultations....

A Service Provider's profile image

+68 more images

home remodeling (14)tile installation (9)countertop installation (8)flooring (7)interior painting (4)interior decorators (4)lighting (3)hardware store (2)cabinet makers (2)cabinet refacing (1)hardwood floors (1)carpet installation (1)

02/27/2021

Elizabeth M.

We are VERY VERY happy with the job done by Kitchen and Bath Solutions! They worked with me and helped me to achieve the look that I wanted. Everyone that worked in our home was respectful and did a fantastic job. Working with Alberto and Elizabeth was a pleasure!! The cost of this remodel was very competitive with other like businesses in this area.

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

09/28/2020

Terence W.

Messages were replied to in a few minutes. Places where the granite had chipped or where pieces were coming apart are now in great condition and you don't even notice.

Description of Work
Repair Granite Countertop

Category countertops

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

03/31/2019

Jenny R.

We are very happy with our new tub and shower. The tile work was excellent. Mayerlin, our Sales Consultant was extremely helpful and always would get back to us very promptly.

Description of Work
New tub and shower

Category ceramic tile, interior designers, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

03/20/2019

jill D.

Alberto and his staff were excellent! They kept us informed of any delays, and were flexible with their schedules to keep the project moving and on budget. They were open to our ideas and had our satisfaction as their goal.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, including new wall, flooring and cabinets.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

02/01/2019

Mark S.

It went really well. Alberto and Ajara are extremely responsive. You always run into problems with remodels. It’s all about how you handle them and Alberto was awesome. Every time something came up he called or met us at the house and we talked through the different solutions. Alberto then promptly executed the solution we agreed upon. One of the best things that KBS did was give us a calendar of events with a timeline. It’s one thing to give a timeline and it’s another thing to stick to it. They started and finished on the given dates. Yeah it took working a couple saturdays to stay on track but that didn’t bother us. They got our project done in a month and were willing to work within our budget.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, home improvement stores

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Review for Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. - 680 Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI - 37690248

01/05/2019

Martha W.

I can't say enough good things about Kitchen and Bath Solutions! The customer service I received right from the very first phone call was incredible. I worked with Ajara, one of their designers, and she responded to every question, and every email immediately. I was so impressed with how quickly she got back to me with every single question I had, and I had a lot. Also, she was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable when it came to helping me design our new shower. Ajara suggested tiles, colors, shower door closures, etc., but she really listened to what I wanted, she didn't push her ideas on me. I liked how she was there to give her professional opinion. I really leaned on her design eye and her experience. She's seen hundreds of remodels, so there were times when I went with her experience. That being said, when it came to colors or tile styles, I never felt pressured to pick what she liked best. I appreciated that Ajara listened to what I liked, but was there to steer me back if my ideas got a little off course. The other thing that I was most impressed with was the impeccable work of the crew. The men who came out to work on our shower were truly masters at their craft. I am a perfectionist to a fault, but I can honestly say, that the work these men did is 10-star! I would come home, and be amazed every time. The tile and grout work, the seat and shelves, the placement of the grab bars, installation of the shower system, and gorgeous glass shower doors, really are a work of art! Lastly, I'd like to comment on the professionalism of everyone who works for Alberto at Kitchen and Bath Solutions. They gave me a timeline, and they stuck to it. Alberto, the owner, was so good at contacting me about what day they'd be out, and what they were going to accomplish that day. The crew was respectful of my woodwork and my floors throughout our house as they demolished the 32yr. old bathtub enclosure, and as they spent the next eight days or so in and out of the house. I always prefer to work with a local, small business whenever I'm doing any kind of work on our home, and boy am I glad I found Kitchen and Bath Solutions to create the shower of my dreams!

Description of Work
Bathtub/shower converted into shower only

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

12/17/2018

George J.

Alberto and Elizabeth helped us through a complicated remodeling of two bathrooms with title suggestions, a quality vanity and quartz vanity top as well as trying to schedule the work to be completed in a timely fashion. While it took longer than expected, each crew of workers tried their best to make the job right including some things that had to be redone. The final results, which included removing one wall and rebuilding a shower stall in one bathroom, are dramatic and beautiful. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
remodel two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, home improvement stores

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

Review for Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. - 680 Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI - 37612392

12/03/2018

Jennie C.

Very happy with the results! The owner was very responsive, provided great advice & quality materials, at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced preformed shower from 1/2 bath & shower/tub & flooring in larger bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

11/17/2018

Erin H.

We were so impressed by how hard the folks at KBS worked. They were dedicated to staying on our tight schedule and showed up on weekends, the 4th of July, and generally worked late. They were incredibly respectful of our space and and belongings and even helped move heavy furniture out of the way during the renovation. As happens with any major renovation, when we ran into snags Alberto and crew were up front about what happened and fixed the problem. It is clear that Alberto takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows in the final product. They have a fairly limited selection of cabinets, but that also means that they can offer them at reasonable prices. After a couple months of use, we're really happy with the quality. KBS was also very willing to let us mix and match materials we found elsewhere (faucets, hardware) with what they had in stock. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathrooms, extend wood floor

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

11/04/2018

Carrie L.

I felt that this company was very professional and accommodating. They were prompt with starting the project and finished the project within the time frame I asked for. All the workers worked hard and took pride in their workmanship and your satisfaction. I will and would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

10/16/2018

Celia G.

We had an old vinyl shower surround removed and white subway tile with gray grout put in to replace it. The finished tile looks pretty much perfect and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Shower surround re-tiling

08/31/2018

Karen L.

I have used Alberto and his crew twice and have been happy with the results. They are very professional and accommodating. They have been very flexible with our goofed up scheduling needs. Any concerns were addressed promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Tile and granite installation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Review for Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. - 680 Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI - 37365950

03/19/2018

Jenny B.

Alberto and Elizabeth were great to work with. They provided computer generated designs, and our completed bathroom looks exactly like the rendering. The Kitchen & Bath Solutions (KBS) crew worked hard - sometimes late into the day and on Saturdays to complete the project. Everything was removed from the bathroom - down to the studs. We had a small shower insert that we replaced with tile. Because the walls were built around the insert, we actually gained another foot in the shower - it's very spacious now. We have new cabinets with soft-close drawers and doors and a beautiful new vanity, which was fabricated KBS. We love our new bathroom and would work with KBS again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

02/20/2018

Peter M.

It went spectacularly. Not only was the work done exceptionally well, all of the inevitable "issues" that one runs into when renovating an old house was dealt with by Kitchen and Bath Solutions during the course of the project. When it became clear that I needed some unanticipated electrical work, framing work, and plumbing work to do the renovation that wasn't in the initial project description, Kitchen and Bath Solutions was not only able to identify the solutions, but also able to take care of making it happen in a way that minimized the impact on the project timeline. All at an excellent price. I was so happy with their work that I engaged them to install new hardwood floors throughout the house after they were done with the first job. Again, they did it rapidly, at an excellent price, and with great results. These folks transformed my mother's house. I can't say enough about Alberto, Elle, and the rest of the crew at kitchen and bath solutions. Not only do they help guide you through decisions, do excellent work, deal efficiently with unexpected "glitches", and offer a fair price: They also are the kind of people that you enjoy having in your house. This is critically important in deciding who to hire for a job of this scale, as it is inevitable that you will be needing to share your space with the contractors as the work is being done. As an example, my mother was living in the house for the ENTIRE time the renovations were happening. The Kitchen and Bath Solutions crew not only came in on weekends and worked around my mother's needs to make the disruption to my mother's life as short as possible, but they also helped her out with the other "little things" that she needed while they were transforming the house: They treated my mother like she was their mother. It was super valuable to know that you have people that you trust and like when you have to share your living space as much as you have to when doing a renovation on this scale. In summary: I highly recomend Kitchen and Bath Solutions based on the quality of their work, the fairness of their price, and the rapid pace at which they make the project happen: no matter what complications arise. I also recommend them highly because of the people they are: you can trust them completely and this removes a lot of the stress that accompanies renovation projects like this. I feel now like they are part of my extended family, I'm already thinking of the next project I would like them to help me on and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Description of Work
I first hired Kitchen and Bath Solutions to renovate my mother's kitchen, to make a pantry off of the kitchen into a bathroom, and to renovate the upstairs bathroom. All of this work was to be done in an old house that was built around 1906. I was so happy with the interaction that I subsequently hired Kitchen Bath and Solutions to completely tear out all floors in the house and install new hardwood floors.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

10/28/2017

Sara R.

The people at Kitchen and Bath Solutions were helpful and responsive. The installers were efficient and accurate. And our kitchen is beautiful.

Description of Work
Countertop replacement, new sink, hardware.

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

Review for Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. - 680 Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI - 36490432

05/04/2017

Elizabeth S.

Perfect job, very profesional

Description of Work
Excellent!

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

03/18/2017

Dee B.

All went well---great installation

Description of Work
Laminate island counter top replaced w/ butcher block

Work Completed On 02/16/2016

Review for Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. - 680 Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI - 34698117

Contact

DC-121901157
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
    12/02/2022

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC.

How is Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. overall rated?

Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. open?

Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM

What payment options does Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. provide

Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC.?

Yes, Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offer?

Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC. offers the following services: We have a showroom providing all interior finish products for kitchens, Bathrooms, and Flooring. Cabinets (7-10 days), All Countertops (We have our own stone fabrication shop), Flooring (Tile, Wood, Carpet, LVT/LVP, Cork, etc.) Our in-house installation crew can complete a full bathroom remodel with tiled floors and shower within a week! New Countertops in 1 week Backsplash tile installed within 2 days. Full kitchen remodel in 3 weeks. All Plumbing, Electrical, & HVAC work is subcontracted out.