Jack of All Trades Handyman

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

406 N Walbridge Suite 9

Madison, WI 53714

Jack of All Trades Handyman is a locally owned and operated national franchise. Our motto is Prompt, Clean, and Professional. We take that very seriously. Our experienced technicians show up on time, leave the area cleaner than our arrival, and complete work to professional standards. We hope you strongly consider Jack of All Trades Handyman for your next commercial/residential project that arises....

09/29/2015

mary J.

Buck was prompt, prepared, polite. He did everything we asked and then some. I'd sure hire him again.

Description of Work

Category handyman service, hauling services

03/11/2015

Justin Y.

Description of Work
Poorly.

Category handyman service, drain cleaning

I don't know who [Member Name Removed] is and I'm in Madison WI, not Edgewater, MD From a commercial account I received payment to a Jack of All Trades. Since I didn't have an outstanding invoice with them, I called to discover they sent the check to the wrong company. I'm Jack of All Trades Handyman

10/22/2014

Constance C.

Awesome! Great service!

Description of Work
Put together a bookshelf and attached it to the wall.

Category handyman service

03/10/2014

Janice S.

They never called.

Description of Work
I called and they called me back within a few hours. They said they would call me back on Monday. I was trying to get a leak fixed. I never heard from them again. I tried calling them multiple times on two different phone numbers. I left messages both times.

Category handyman service

I took over the Madison Franchise 3 years ago, so this predates my working with the company. By accident not calling someone back does happen but it's extremely rare.

03/30/2012

Corie C.

He was extremely efficient. He did the work as promised.

Description of Work
He installed a faucet. He installed a mirror.

Category glass repair, handyman service, drain cleaning

USA Insulation of Madison

USA Insulation of Madison is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 26 years of hands-on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Accurate Power Washing

Accurate Powerwashing, LLC is a family-owned and operated business with over 40+ years of experience in residential and commercial pressure washing. We have extensive expertise and we treat your home with the same care we would our own.

Excel Electric

Since 1994, we have given the best quality service for your electrical needs. We go above and beyond for all of our clients. You will never be disappointed when you work with Excel Electric, Inc. Ask us about our daily service. We look forward to working with you.

Offers by Excel Electric on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

roofing, major plumbing, major electrical, home/garage building, septic services, and paving.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Jack of All Trades Handyman

How is Jack of All Trades Handyman overall rated?

Jack of All Trades Handyman is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Jack of All Trades Handyman open?

Jack of All Trades Handyman is open:

What payment options does Jack of All Trades Handyman provide

Jack of All Trades Handyman accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Jack of All Trades Handyman offer free estimates?

Yes, Jack of All Trades Handyman offers free project estimates.

Does Jack of All Trades Handyman offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Jack of All Trades Handyman does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Jack of All Trades Handyman offer a senior discount?

No, Jack of All Trades Handyman does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Jack of All Trades Handyman?

No, Jack of All Trades Handyman does not offer warranties.

What services does Jack of All Trades Handyman offer?

Jack of All Trades Handyman offers the following services: handyman services, holiday decorating, door replacement/repair, fix clogged drains, bi-fold door installation repair, Fix or replace garbage disposal, repair crack in wall or ceiling, snow removal, repair/fix gutters, toilet repair/replace, staining, replace/repair broken windows, yard work, repair/replace trim, drywall installation/repair, patch driveway cracks, light fixture/bulb installation, junk removal, organize garage, poop scoop, hang blinds/drapes, animal removal, and much more!

Are there any services Jack of All Trades Handyman does not offer?