Jack of All Trades Handyman

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

Jack of All Trades Handyman is a locally owned and operated national franchise. Our motto is Prompt, Clean, and Professional. We take that very seriously. Our experienced technicians show up on time, leave the area cleaner than our arrival, and complete work to professional standards. We hope you strongly consider Jack of All Trades Handyman for your next commercial/residential project that arises....

J. Lopez Painting LLC

We specialize in Interior and Exterior painting. From any room, ceilings, trim bases, doors, windows, and staining. Being passionate about what we do helps us do a great job. I opened up my business about 3 years ago but I have been painting for 19 years.

Handy House Cleaning

Ralston Exteriors

Ralston Exteriors has prided itself on providing high-quality craftsmanship at competitive prices throughout the Madison area for over 30 years. Services we provide include siding, roofing, windows, decks, porches and additions. Our company’s focus is on customer service, attention to detail and highly organized management in an effort to provide home-owners with a contracting experience that is worry-free and enjoyable. Feel free to call or email us regarding any remodel projects you may be considering. We can help generate ideas, discuss options, analyze alternatives and provide free estimates.

09/29/2015

Buck was prompt, prepared, polite. He did everything we asked and then some. I'd sure hire him again.

Category handyman service,hauling services

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Poorly.

Category handyman service,drain cleaning

I don't know who [Member Name Removed] is and I'm in Madison WI, not Edgewater, MD From a commercial account I received payment to a Jack of All Trades. Since I didn't have an outstanding invoice with them, I called to discover they sent the check to the wrong company. I'm Jack of All Trades Handyman

10/22/2014

Awesome! Great service!

Description of Work
Put together a bookshelf and attached it to the wall.

Category handyman service

03/10/2014

They never called.

Description of Work
I called and they called me back within a few hours. They said they would call me back on Monday. I was trying to get a leak fixed. I never heard from them again. I tried calling them multiple times on two different phone numbers. I left messages both times.

Category handyman service

I took over the Madison Franchise 3 years ago, so this predates my working with the company. By accident not calling someone back does happen but it's extremely rare.

03/30/2012

He was extremely efficient. He did the work as promised.

Description of Work
He installed a faucet. He installed a mirror.

Category glass repair,handyman service,drain cleaning

handyman services, holiday decorating, door replacement/repair, fix clogged drains, bi-fold door installation repair, Fix or replace garbage disposal, repair crack in wall or ceiling, snow removal, repair/fix gutters, toilet repair/replace, staining, replace/repair broken windows, yard work, repair/replace trim, drywall installation/repair, patch driveway cracks, light fixture/bulb installation, junk removal, organize garage, poop scoop, hang blinds/drapes, animal removal, and much more!

roofing, major plumbing, major electrical, home/garage building, septic services, and paving.

Check, Visa, MasterCard