Green Planet Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

801 Walsh Rd

Madison, WI 53714

We Love to Clean! Green Planet Cleaning is a full service, customer focused Residential and Commercial cleaning company. All of our cleanings are custom tailored to our client's specification and performed by the same team each and every time. Your cleaning team will bring all the supplies needed to clean your home, including the vacuum! All of our cleaning products are eco-friendly, safe around pets, small children and are fragrance-free. You will love coming home to a clean house that does not smell like pine trees or lemons. If you are interested, I will schedule a time to meet for 10-20 minutes in order to go over your cleaning needs. I then e-mail you a complete proposal the following day. If you like everything, we then set a cleaning schedule with a regular day, regular time and regular team. If you are ever not satisficed with your cleaning, we are human after all, just let me know and the two of us will find a way to make it right....

10/07/2020

Alexander K.

Excellent service and results. This was our first time hiring a cleaning service and I would use Green Planet Cleaners again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning

08/28/2020

Ann V.

Great! They clean every 2 weeks and do an excellent job! Nice people, great job!

Description of Work
House cleaning -- vacuuming, dusting, cleaning floors & bathrooms.

07/02/2020

Kevin B.

Not great to be frank. We left a check list of items our landlord required and several items were left I cleaned. Some items not photographed were: the stairs not vacuumed and covered with pet hair, the tops of cabinets and all light fixtures not dusted and cleaned, marks on some walls not cleaned, window sills, screens, tops of doors and baseboards not cleaned. A highlight was the professionalism and the quick response to correct the deficiencies. Our landlord made sure things were done to her satisfaction, although she probably the worst landlord I’ve ever experienced. That’s a review for another page.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

07/08/2019

Gregory M.

They always arrive on time, very efficient and do a great clean job.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

03/02/2019

Robin L.

Green Planet arrived on time to clean my apartment from drywall dust and ground-in dirt. Regular cleaning had not been done for two months. The staff worked diligently wiping off all surfaces, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, including scrubbing the sinks and tub, and polishing and vacuuming the floors. My apartment looked brighter when they were finished. I’m very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Washing and vacuuming floors, thorough cleaning of bathroom and kitchen

02/21/2019

Erin S.

Scratched furniture, little attention to detail, over an hour earlier than expected, and multiple dustbunnies left behind.

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/11/2019

Christy G.

We have been using Green Planet for about two years for monthly cleanings. They always do a nice job. David is great to work with and is always accommodating with any schedule changes we might need.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/17/2019

Francoise R.

Guadeloupe and her team did an excellent job! During two hours they worked hard and in silence. After they left my house was super clean!

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/03/2019

Christine L.

My regular housecleaners for 9 years were moving on. I decided to try a few services mentioned by neighbors on Next Door, and Green Planet is the 2nd one I tried. One thing I particularly like is that they have a number of cleaning crews. I needed a cleaning in a week for a party. The crew designated to come the day before the party got sick, and they were able to send someone else. My place is now sparkling! I've booked a monthly cleaning with them.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

09/10/2018

Karen R.

David and his team do a wonderful job for a fair price. He is usually able to get us in on short notice as well. I would recommend the company.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside the house thoroughly.

09/10/2018

Kathy W.

Perfect. Have hired a every year for help with spring cleaning. Will do so again. They are thorough, but if something gets missed, just let them know, and they'll take care of it. Easy to schedule. They are good people. Trustworthy. And do a great job all around.

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/21/2018

Bennett D.

Great company. on time, did a fantastic job and the people were all friendly. the only downside was the price. I found a couple other companies in the area that do the same thing for about 1/2 the cost.

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

07/01/2018

Georgina S.

Excellent job. They were very professional,prompt and courteous. The job was well done and they did what I wanted. I would recommend this service to others.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/14/2018

robert S.

It went very well. 3 ladies, 4 hours. Well organized company with emails and text reminders from them. Employees punctual. Quality cleaning service, not the cheapest but they do excellent work.

Description of Work
Clean entire house after sale

05/10/2018

Emily W.

Setting up the appointment was easy, and on the day of the cleaning, the two cleaners arrived promptly and got started right away. The whole job was finished in two hours and the place looked amazing! The service was very thorough and efficient!

Description of Work
Deep clean of our condo

05/04/2018

Lynn N.

Every month, I enjoy the day I can come home from work and find all my floors and bathrooms cleaned. But the best part, is getting into bed that has been made just like a hotel room! I'm so lucky to be able to have these people take good care of my home, and I'm blessed to be able to enjoy the great job that they do.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning

04/17/2018

Mitch T.

Fast & efficient. Great attention to detail. Needed extra time so paid additional fee.

Description of Work
Whole-house cleaning in preparation for showing for sale

02/15/2018

Pamela D.

The team of 3 that came to our house was excellent. The house is 3400 sq ft and I needed them to vacuum and wash all floors, do inside windows, get all the woodwork, and wash down shelves and drawers in kitchen, all cupboards and closets. They also needed to clean the kitchen and 3 bathrooms so that they sparkled. Maria and her team worked hard the whole time they were there and they finished up in 4 hours. The realtor who took the new owners through the next day was truly impressed...and so was I!

Description of Work
Deep clean for moving out of house

Category house cleaning, replacement windows

01/12/2018

Sharon K.

The two people who cleaned were excellent. They were very efficient, went quietly about their business and did an excellent job. They actually finished about 15 or 20 minutes early. I bought their special offer of $200 for 8 hours of cleaning. A very good deal.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

01/09/2018

Amy H.

They are the best. I am so happy with their services. I actually tried The Cleaning Authority because it was cheaper but there was no comparison. Green Planet Cleaners will make your life so much easier and more enjoyable!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning and then bi-weekly cleanings.

01/08/2018

Steve W.

Quality of the work was above average but not exceptional. Gave a one-hour arrival time range and arrived 30 minutes later, without a call saying they would be late. Left two cleaning tools. Question about "would you hire again" above is answered with a "qualified" YES because their work was good enough to give them one more chance.

Description of Work
General cleaning of a single-story house with basement and four bathrooms.

12/26/2017

Henny R.

Very very frustrating as the head honcho never communicated to the housecleaners what he promised to me: date of service, time, number of hours . This happened repeatedly. Very undependable and super frustrating to get ready for housecleaners then they never show up. Then he promises an extra hour of cleaning to make up for the communication lapse but doesn't tell the housecleaners about this so they don't stay and clean an extra hour.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/13/2017

Michael G.

Arrived on time. Crew of two people worked continuously for 4 hours. Asked questions as needed. Left completed check list of work.

Description of Work
House cleaning: all rooms on main floor. 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; kitchen, dining room, living room, hallways, TV room. Dust, wipe floors, clean fixtures, vacuum.

11/13/2017

Kathryn P.

A very thorough job. Everything looked sparkling.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/23/2017

Ben R.

The whole house looked fantastic! There were a dozen small things we noticed when they left that made us realize we never properly cleaned that before. They don't come cheap but you are getting a lot for the money.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning of 3000 sq ft house

TruHome Inc

TruHome specializes in offering our customers superior products at an affordable price. We specialize in stone-coated steel and asphalt roofing, energy-efficient windows, safe and maintenance-free tub/shower systems, and siding. We offer limited to lifetime transferable warranties on our products. We also offer financing, which makes us unique. Our company was established in 2016. TruHome Inc began offering only roofs and windows and have since expanded our products to bath/shower systems and siding. Even though TruHome Inc has grown, we still are a family owned-operated business with the same values. Our everyday goal is to provide our customers with superior products at an affordable price that will last them many years.

Offers by TruHome Inc on Angi
    Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi
    Infinity Exteriors LLC

Let Infinity Exteriors help make your dream home! Infinity Exteriors is a local family owned business, founded in 1997. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and recognize you have many choices when finding a partner for exterior projects on your home. When you choose Infinity Exteriors you will be working with a team committed to excellence for every step of your project. Receive your Free Estimate today for your Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Insulation projects. Fully insured and bonded. Great Angie's List discounts!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We are a full service, Residential and Commercial cleaning company that uses only eco-friendly cleaning products and practices.

Exterior Window Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning.