Green Planet Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

801 Walsh Rd

Madison, WI 53714

We Love to Clean! Green Planet Cleaning is a full service, customer focused Residential and Commercial cleaning company. All of our cleanings are custom tailored to our client's specification and performed by the same team each and every time. Your cleaning team will bring all the supplies needed to clean your home, including the vacuum! All of our cleaning products are eco-friendly, safe around pets, small children and are fragrance-free. You will love coming home to a clean house that does not smell like pine trees or lemons. If you are interested, I will schedule a time to meet for 10-20 minutes in order to go over your cleaning needs. I then e-mail you a complete proposal the following day. If you like everything, we then set a cleaning schedule with a regular day, regular time and regular team. If you are ever not satisficed with your cleaning, we are human after all, just let me know and the two of us will find a way to make it right....

house cleaning (338)window replacement (6)carpet cleaning (2)professional organizers (1)

10/07/2020

Excellent service and results. This was our first time hiring a cleaning service and I would use Green Planet Cleaners again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

08/28/2020

Great! They clean every 2 weeks and do an excellent job! Nice people, great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning -- vacuuming, dusting, cleaning floors & bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/02/2020

Not great to be frank. We left a check list of items our landlord required and several items were left I cleaned. Some items not photographed were: the stairs not vacuumed and covered with pet hair, the tops of cabinets and all light fixtures not dusted and cleaned, marks on some walls not cleaned, window sills, screens, tops of doors and baseboards not cleaned. A highlight was the professionalism...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Photo for Green Planet Cleaning - 801 Walsh Rd, Madison, WI - 38689033

07/08/2019

They always arrive on time, very efficient and do a great clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

03/02/2019

Green Planet arrived on time to clean my apartment from drywall dust and ground-in dirt. Regular cleaning had not been done for two months. The staff worked diligently wiping off all surfaces, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, including scrubbing the sinks and tub, and polishing and vacuuming the floors. My apartment looked brighter when they were finished. I’m very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing and vacuuming floors, thorough cleaning of bathroom and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Photo for Green Planet Cleaning - 801 Walsh Rd, Madison, WI - 37740380

02/21/2019

Scratched furniture, little attention to detail, over an hour earlier than expected, and multiple dustbunnies left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

Photo for Green Planet Cleaning - 801 Walsh Rd, Madison, WI - 37733368

02/11/2019

We have been using Green Planet for about two years for monthly cleanings. They always do a nice job. David is great to work with and is always accommodating with any schedule changes we might need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

01/17/2019

Guadeloupe and her team did an excellent job! During two hours they worked hard and in silence. After they left my house was super clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

01/03/2019

My regular housecleaners for 9 years were moving on. I decided to try a few services mentioned by neighbors on Next Door, and Green Planet is the 2nd one I tried. One thing I particularly like is that they have a number of cleaning crews. I needed a cleaning in a week for a party. The crew designated to come the day before the party got sick, and they were able to send someone else. My place is no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

09/10/2018

David and his team do a wonderful job for a fair price. He is usually able to get us in on short notice as well. I would recommend the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned inside the house thoroughly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

We are a full service, Residential and Commercial cleaning company that uses only eco-friendly cleaning products and practices.

Exterior Window Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal