Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2006

2452 E SPRINGS DR

Madison, WI 53704

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

11/14/2017

ROSALIND B.

Everything works real good.

Description of Work
They repaired my computer.

03/11/2016

Luis G.

01/20/2016

Mike W.

Category appliance sales

02/19/2015

Bill P.

Description of Work
They replaced the main board in our Plasma wide-screen TV. All the HDMI ports were dead. Done quickly, cleanly, professionally, and at less than we were quoted.

09/26/2013

Lois S.

If I can avoid going there I will. First of all their price is way too high, and secondly they are selling contracts. They said I would have to sign an "agreement" that they would be the only ones that could work on the computer for one year.

Description of Work
They wanted me to enter into a binding contract for multiple years.

04/16/2013

Mary F.

It turned out that my TV was four or five days away from running out of warranty. I never get the warranty extended, but my husband did without telling me. Geek Squad told me when they came out and they were wonderful. The technician said I think it is this - and they opened it up, said Yes it is, replaced it and went away again. The TV is fine.

Description of Work
Geek Squad repaired my TV under warranty.

11/11/2011

Rene' C.

See above

Description of Work
Been having computer issues and took mine in for repair since I bought it at Best Buy 2 yrs ago. The gentleman that took a quick look came back and told me I had to purchase a service plan before they would work on it. Cost $199. That was just plain rediculious...no way was I going to purchase a service plan. He spent the entire time trying to sell me a plan. Very outraged and disappointed.

10/05/2010

Jean R.

I had to deal first with the Best Buy/Geek Squad 800 number, and describe the problem and set up an appointment. Once the phone agent finds a category for the problem, there's a set price for fixing it and you pay that up front over the phone before the technician arrives. The appointment was set up in a timely fashion, and the technician arrived on time. Both he and I thought he had fixed the color problem when he left, but it turned out that popping in an animated feature was not a good test, and the human characters in the first movies I watched were all as green as Shrek. Fortunately, the technician had said that in the future I could call him directly at the local store. He managed to fit in a second visit without formal scheduling, and fixed the problem. Unfortunately, that evening I discovered that my cable TV viewing capability had somehow disappeared. He helped me solve this problem myself over the phone. While the experience wasn't perfect, I was pleased with the technician's commitment to dealing quickly with the sequence of problems as it unfolded. By the time it was all over, I felt I had gotten my money's worth from the Geek Squad's pre-set pricing system.

Description of Work
I needed someone to fix the problem of not being able to view DVDs in color through my entertainment system. I had not purchased the system from Best Buy, nor had they done the initial set-up.

12/05/2006

BARB R.

I called there because my daughter recommended it to me. I sat on hold for at least 20 minutes and was finally connected to a call center. When I went to schedule, the first opening they had was about a week away. I set up an appointment. The price was unbelievable for them to give an estimate. The actual service and parts were not included in this price! They called the day of and canceled on me. I thought I would get the next available appointment. They said yes, but it was another week away. This totaled almost two weeks from the initial call and they do advertise "next day service". That is what angered me, so I went to another company.

Description of Work
A hard drive repair.

Geek World

Geek World is a small locally owned onsite computer service of four staff, we don't wear ties, we don't advertise, but we do provide honest, understandable answers for our clients. We work mostly in the Madison area, but now have the ability to do remote work anywhere we're needed. Call 251-5933 for more info.

Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

My Computer Works

TV Repair
    TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.