Community PC LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2009

Community PC is an onsite and remote computer repair service offering the home user and small business owner the same level of professional and affordable care bit businesses have long been accustomed to. We offer the full range of hardware / software / networking services for PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Our remote repair and maintenance services are second to none and the connection uses the same level of security as ATM's do. If your device can connect to the internet, we can work on it remotely. Our monthly checkups are very popular. For as little as $167 a year you can have a trained and trusted technician connect remotely once a month. He will run secondary scans for viruses and malware, check log files for errors and do all OS updates as well as for major Microsoft, Adobe, and Oracle software. He will also check for disk fragmentation which can slow a computer down and take corrective action. We also provide a range of services designed especially for seniors and the disabled who have problems using modern tech, but still want to connect with the world around them. These include training sessions, easy to use hardware and software, and even a computerless email system for those who find any kind of computer too much to handle....

Modern Web Studios

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi

07/24/2018

EXCELLENT I could not have asked for more. Dave is excellent! I am an older person and am very leery about IT issue, bottom line trust was a real issue. Those fears were allied with Dave. His responsiveness, professionalism and knowledge are unsurpassed. He goes above and beyond to not only fix problems but also keeps you updated should it take time to remedy the problem. I could not ask for a bet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop slow to power up

05/07/2018

The service is good and I have used them regularly ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$99 for 2 Hours of Holiday On-Site Computer Training, Repair, or Tune up

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

05/10/2017

The part was delayed and Dave kept me posted and worked to resolve the problem. He did a great job on the repair. Computer is running smoothly and quietly. He went out of his way to be fair with billing. I would recommend him and certainly call him with any future computer issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Dave because my computer was making a very loud noise while running. Dave quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered the replacement part for my computer. He recognized the urgency of my concern since I use my computer for business.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You had said all this to me before, but it's great to see it on Angie's List.

02/14/2017

He has a good way of explaining things to folks who are not tech savvy. He was not able to resolve my issue; however, this was not is fault, it was an issue with my internet service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work on my computer

10/13/2016

The individual from Community PC that I worked with was a thorough professional, totally committed and persistent (well beyond the time I had paid for) to curing all ailments of my LT - and it had quite a few, courtesy the 'free W10 upgrade'. It had to be restored back to W7, the hard disk was wasted, the various HW and SW drivers were wasted, Office 2010 Professional had to be reinstalled, 2 of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HP Laptop, running perfectly on Windows 7 (aka, workhorse) died before Christmas last year when in a momentary laps of reasoning - I clicked on 'free upgrade to Windows 10'. Neither Microsoft nor HP helped me fix it - other than pointing fingers at each other. I need a pro to resolve this either which ways - successfully install W10 or roll back to W7.

CATEGORY computer repair

Hardware Repairs, Recover Lost Data, Internet Security, Networking, Format & Reload, Os Upgrade & Reinstall, Printer Installation & Configuration, Digital Imaging, Software Issues, Training, Monthly remote checkups

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal