CARLSON CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2007

Commercial and residential general contractor serving Madison, Wisconsin. Thanks for looking!...

J. Lopez Painting LLC

We specialize in Interior and Exterior painting. From any room, ceilings, trim bases, doors, windows, and staining. Being passionate about what we do helps us do a great job. I opened up my business about 3 years ago but I have been painting for 19 years.

PETERS PAINTING CONTRACTORS

Since our founding in 1977, we have tried to make our company the most quality oriented, reliable, and innovative painting, staining, and restoration organization in the Madison area. Over the years, we have tried to incorporate excellent craftsmanship with a progressive approach to painting and restoration. Recognizing the need for a more intelligent, professional approach to residential and commercial painting, we set several guidelines in which to actualize the goal. They include: quality, value, and integrity. These guidelines have become the cornerstone of our operation and have allowed us to become a leader in our field.

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contractor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions. Additonal location: 6700 W Lincoln Avenue, West Allis WI 53219. Additional contact: Josh Klimas at (414) 291-7663. Additional phones: (608) 249-0831 (Madison); (262) 631-6116 (Racine); and (262) 577-2212 (Kenosha). Additional fax: (608) 249-0344. Mike Kahl Omaha Office (402) 505-3315. Minneapolis office: 9901 Lynnedale Ave South, Bloomington, MN 54420 - office line 612-345-9195

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi

01/13/2013

We hired Carlson Construction to tear down our one-car attached garage and replace it with a two-car attached garage. We are very pleased with both the service and the end product. Carlson provided professional drawings that we used to obtain the required zoning exception. Carlson then did all of the work itself except the electrical wiring, and excavating and replacing the concrete. The work was ...

Description of Work
Tear down existing garage and replace with two-car attached garage.

Category roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

08/03/2011

We liked them very much. I was comfortable with them. They weren't in and out in a hurry so they could take their time and do a good job. I don't really know how to compare their price. There were a couple of things that they had to come back and fix, but I think that can be expected. They always replied to my messages.

Description of Work
I had my siding, doors, and roof done by Carlson Construction.

Category roofing,siding,doors

09/14/2010

They seemed pretty good. They were eligible for the job but I didn’t hire them. I was impressed with them. They were professional and showed up on time as well. Their responsiveness was good. Their bid was about $20000. I would definitely consider using their services in the future.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Carlson Construction over a year ago for remodeling two complete bathrooms. It included interior painting, ceramic tile work, carpentry work and replacing all the fixtures.

Category ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

07/19/2010

He did all the repairs that needed to be done. The quality of his work, accuracy of his estimate and professionalism were good. He was friendly and got the job done when he said he would. It was easy to schedule an appointment with him.

Description of Work
We used Carlson Construction LLC and he replaced the siding, trim and door sill on the out side.

Category siding,doors

04/08/2010

Our experience with them went very well, except that their bid was too high and way beyond what I could afford. They were very professional and did an excellent job of providing an estimate.

Description of Work
Carlson Construction LLC came out over a year ago and gave us an estimate to remodel our garage.

Category remodeling

CUSTOM CABINETRY, CUSTOM WOODWORK, CUSTOM SPRAYING(HVLP), TILING, KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOMS, RESIDENTIAL REMODELING, BASEMENT REMODELS.

CONCRETE WORK & DRWALL REPAIR.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal