Brighter Concepts Ltd

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2007

Additional email - brighterconcepts@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Brighter Concepts Solatube.

Amenities

ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Nicole S.
11/23/2019
Every step, from initial quote, to followup, to sale, to setting the appointment, to installation was excellent. We love our Solatube, our interior landing space is so much brighter!
Description of Work
Solatube sun tunnel installation
skylights

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We are glad we were able to make your day bright and comfy!
Richard L.
10/11/2018
After having 2 Solatubes installed in our living room about 3-4 yrs ago, they worked so well we decided to have one more installed in our kitchen. Everything about this install went smoothly. The technician was friendly, professional and thorough. Brighter Concepts even assisted us in working with our roofing contractor so that the removal and re-installation of existing Solatubes was done properly during roof replacement. Highly recommend both Brighter Concepts and the Solatube!
Description of Work
Installed additional Solatube in kitchen
Laurie K.
01/04/2017
Fantastic! The installer did a great job. He was neat & tidy. I asked him to look at a solatube that was installed by someone else (builder) and fixed what they did wrong. No extra changes.
Description of Work
We had a solatube installed.
Jody K.
12/13/2016
Went great. Fan is very quiet. Like the extra light in winter.
Description of Work
Solar light in bathroom with fan.
Michael K.
08/18/2015
Keith arrrived on Saturday morning. Had all of his materials and tools to do the install in less time than estimated . Very pleased with product/company/installer customer service/sales Rep.
Description of Work
Solatube installed. At our cottage in the kitchen.
solar panels

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate it! Glad everything worked out on this farther away installation.
John B.
06/18/2015
Great! The living room and kitchen in our new house were dark on the North side of the house. Frank and Ron came when promised and expertly installed two 14 inch Solatubes in the living room and one in the kitchen. Frank was extremely knowlegable and helped us determine the optimal placement of the skylights. If you have a dark room or area in your house, this is an excellent alternative to traditional skylights.
Description of Work
Installed 3 Solatube Skylights
MC G.
12/08/2014
He came in and was able to figure out exactly what the issue was and was able to take care of all the outside issues. He was able to take care of it without having to replace the tube itself.
Description of Work
Came out 2 days after our roofing had completed. They had to readjust the flashing on our solar tube.
skylights

Thank you for the time it took you to review us. We truly appreciate it!
Robert W.
10/09/2014
Installation was performed professionally, efficiently, and very quickly.
Description of Work
Estimate, and installation of a solar tube in our kitchen
skylights

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad we were able to make your day BRIGHT!
Lindsay L.
05/18/2014
Boadon the installer was on time and efficient. Tube and fan installed in 2 hours. He reviewed the purchase and warranties with me. Good experience.
Description of Work
Installation 10" solar tube with fan.
Jody K.
03/03/2014
Actually, I had my bathroom redone with a contractor "Not Just Kitchens". They put in a solar tube with bathroom fan. I love it! The fan is extremely quiet and I don't have to use the lights as much because of all the natural light. At least not in the summer!
skylights

We work with contractors all the time, and really appreciate when they recommend us to customers! Thanks for writing a review. We truly appreciate it!
Tami & Michael Q.
01/15/2014
The bathrooms are brighter. The installation was very clean. They were here on-time and completed the work in the timeframe they indicated they would.
Description of Work
They installed solar tubes in both bathrooms. We’ve used their service twice.
skylights

Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate the time you took to write a review!
Linda H.
12/15/2013
Liked it so much that we had one installed at our office in a room without windows. 10 years later, we've had no problems and am so glad we did it
Description of Work
In 2003, they installed a solar tube in north facing bathroom thru a cedar shake roof.
Duane M.
11/25/2013
The installation went well - I think there was a minor adjustment on one of the skylights but it was quickly taken care of.
Description of Work
We had four skylights installed - two in a hallway, one in the living room and one in the kitchen.
Christine H.
11/10/2013
The installation of a solartube in my master bathroom went very smoothly. The installer was very knowledgeable and polite; the amount of time it took to install was less than I expected. It works great (no longer have a black hole) in the bathroom and it nice to have sunlight in the bathroom during the day and moon light in the bathroom at night.
Donna T.
11/10/2013
I couldn't find my file to verify the cost of the work. But I do remember that we felt it was very reasonable considering that the installer had to go through the roof, attic space and ceiling to install the tube. He was most professional and when he left, everything was cleaned up and but for the Solotube, there was not indication anyone had been there. We would definitely use this company again.
Edward P.
10/21/2013
The installation went smooth and it looks great. It provides an awesome amount of light during the day, especially when it is very sunny. We no longer have to turn on the hallway light during the day. Sometimes I have to check to make sure the light isn't on. Excellent staff and installers. Would use them again.
Description of Work
Installed a solar tube in our upstairs hallway, which was really dark during the day. The solar tube replaced one of our hallway lights, so that it provided light to our hallway and the stairway. We got the option of having an electrical light fixture inside, so that we could still have a light at night.
John K.
10/14/2013
They were really great. They showed on time for the work. They installed all 3 for me in just 4 hours. They told me exactly what they were going to do and advised me of our options. Per his suggestions I changed the plan to something better. I was really impressed with how well he cleaned up after himself, taking all the trash from the job with him. He was very professional and I was really satisfied with their work.
Description of Work
I got 3 14 inch solar tubes from a store thinking I could install it myself. When I was attempting to install it the elbow kept popping apart. After working on it all day I decided to give Brighter Concepts LTD a call and they were actually able to get here just a couple of days later.
Ann M.
10/12/2013
The technicians showed up on time and did an excellent job. We did have an issue with one of the skylights leaking, however they came right back and corrected the issue and it has been fine since. As long as we use the energy efficient lights in the skylight tubes in the winter, then we don't get condensation. But if we use regular bulbs, we do get the condensation. Overall, we are very happy with the skylights.
Description of Work
We hired Brighter Concepts to install 2 skylights that also have lights inside them for us.
Sandra G.
10/02/2013
They have held up wonderfully! They were very efficient and quick, quicker than I would have thought. I felt the price was fair, but I didn’t do a lot of checking around.
Description of Work
They installed two solar lights.
Ellsworth B.
10/02/2013
They did a good job. Everything went according to what they said would happen. They have held up over the years. It’s an investment, but I’d recommend this company. At the time, the showroom didn’t have a lot of options. They pointed out their options very well though. I felt they were really honest with their suggestions.
Description of Work
They put in solar tubes. They put two in the kitchen, one in the entry, and two in the bathroom. They come in different sizes. One came with a backup light underneath it.
Jayne L.
10/02/2013
They’re great! I didn’t feel the price was too bad and we’ve gotten a lot of compliments on them. They installed them in a couple of hours. They guy came and did his job. He was professional and cleaned up. We don’t have any complaints.
Description of Work
They installed 2 solar lights.
Louise R.
10/02/2013
I love the solar tubes! They make me happy and brighten dark areas. Each solar tube was under a $1,000. No complaints at all.
Description of Work
They put in 3 solar tubes. They came to do an adjustment. I found them very easy to work with and remarkable reasonably priced.
MC G.
10/02/2013
It went very well. I would definitely recommend them. They came out for the estimate after we found out about them at a trade show. No issues throughout the whole process. The price was what I anticipated and seemed fair.
Description of Work
They installed a skylight about 3-4 years ago and we have had absolutely no problems. It’s a flat fixture with a solar tube. It has worked really well. It has really brightened up a dark hallway. They also put in an attic fan.
Bill L.
04/05/2013
I saw the product at a home show and expressed interest. Brighter Concepts subsequently made a follow up phone call and mailed a pamphlet descripbing the product and pricing. I contacted them and set up a date -- they showed up on time and installed the product in about 1 1/2 hours, calculated the cost just as described in their pamphlet -- not surprises. I am very pleased with their service. Told me what they would do and did what they said. No surprises just a good product and a good company to work with.
Description of Work
installed a 10" Solar Tube for natural light in bathroom.
Cathy E.
12/19/2012
Frank was prompt, competent & efficient. He explained the process of installation, did what he said he'd do, & it looks great.
Description of Work
Installed a solatube in my kitchen.

Phone

1302 Macarthur Rd

Madison, WI 53714

Other Information

Services offered

Attic fans, solar tube, skylights, accessories, windows.

Services not offered