Best Buds Landscaping & Greenhouses

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

Best Buds Landscaping and Garden Center 203 E Lane St Sun Prairie, WI 53590 (608) 313-7918 Landscape contractors offering services in landscape design/installation, gardening, lawn maintenance, tree/arbor care, lawn fertilizing/weed control, snow removal, excavating, etc. Professional Lawn Care Wynbrooke, WI Landscape Design, Garden Designer, Garden Landscape, Gardener, Landscape Designer http://landscapedesignerwi.info/ ...

KEYMAN LAWN CARE LLC

KEYMAN LAWN CARE LLC

Keyman is a family-owned business out of Verona. There are currently 10 licensed and certified technicians employed. We strive to be the best, not the biggest. Each technician is designated to a specific service area, meaning that technician gets to personally know your lawn. Low employee turnover means you see the same face season after season.

07/17/2018

had mowing and weed n feed, the guys did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and weed n feed

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

07/26/2017

Very well, person that did the work in the tree was careful to inform me about what branches he was going to remove, as I had told him that I had had some bad experiences with other companies trimming up more than I had expected them to do. Clean up crew removed cut limbs immediately. Good clean up of debris after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove large limb from very tall Silver Maple, thin canopy. Some minor trimming of two smaller trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

04/09/2015

I got them through a neighbor. Their service was perfect. They come during the day when I am not here. They just told me what day they were going to come and they were here that day. I have no idea when they came during the day. I would refer this company to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Best Buds for lawn care. They do yard cleanup and stuff like that for me in the spring and fall. The last time they were here they cleaned my gutters and cleaned stuff off my roof.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/04/2015

The project went fairly good.  Had some delays due to rain.  Looks beautiful.  This is an excellent landscaping contractor, who we have used before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed large concrete pad for shed, and a large stamped concrete colored patio with a fire pit and sitting wall.  A number of retaining walls were also built due to unevenness of the yard. using matching bricks to the patio.  A stamped concrete colored sidewalk was also installed from the patio to the shed.

CATEGORY landscaping

01/02/2015

Best Buds staff were courteous, responsive and timely.  They provided an excellent service at a great value.  They cleaned up after the work and left my property spotless.  I have continued to use them for lawn care services and will use them again next spring for additional landscape work that I need done in the back yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Best Buds for a variety of services including general landscaping, tree and stump removal and lawn care.

CATEGORY landscaping