Barnes Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2006

4.2

See web site for more contact name & email....

All Service Specialists LLC

landscaping and snow removal

All American Landscaping

All American Landscaping prides itself on customer satisfaction. From start until finish, we work with you every step of the way. We specialize in a wide variety of retaining walls, garden edging, landscape lighting, ponds and other water features, outdoor living and patio areas and anything else you can think of! If we cannot do it, we will contract a reputable partner that can!

Greenscapes LLC

Winner of the 2014, 2016 and 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award, Greenscapes LLC has established a reputation as a leader in commercial and residential landscape design, construction, and maintenance in the Greater Madison Area. As a full-service landscape company, we are a one-stop shop for all your landscaping and snow removal needs. Our knowledge, attention to detail and personalized customer service, ensures that our customers’ needs are met and services are delivered in a timely manner.

09/24/2018

Realized a bit later in the mowing season that I needed to find someone to mow my lawn for the rest of the summer. Called Barnes and they were out to give me an estimate AND managed to fit me into their mowing schedule right away even though there had been several rainy days. Always showed up and mowed in a variety of patterns. Lawn always looked great.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing

Category lawn service

05/31/2017

Chris was easy to reach by email, stopped by to offer an estimate. I liked his can-do attitude and he answered all my questions so I didn't bother to get another estimate. We have a lot of leaves. Barnes brought a team and they had it done in hours. It was a miracle. They hauled away the leaves and it was like fall never happened. I get a "heads up" when it's my turn, they show up, do the work and...

Description of Work
Fall Clean up, Spring Prep including mulch. A lot of mulch

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

02/14/2017

They have never raised my price in ten years, and I am going to jinx myself. Since I told you this, I'm going to get a price raise. The workers were very friendly.

Description of Work
Fertilizing my lawns.

Category lawn treatment

02/14/2017

I've been with them for quite a few years and they have never raised my price. They are very friendly.

Description of Work
They fertilized my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

06/07/2016

I would use them again. It wasn't the first time I used them. I have been using them since the winter of 2014. They cut about 3 trees then. They did other work too.

Description of Work
I used Barnes for tree removal. They chopped some dead branches.

Category tree service

Residential & commercial tree, design, landscape, fertilization, snow removal & lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard