Anderson Repairs LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2012

Owner operated. 3 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. ...

J. Lopez Painting LLC

We specialize in Interior and Exterior painting. From any room, ceilings, trim bases, doors, windows, and staining. Being passionate about what we do helps us do a great job. I opened up my business about 3 years ago but I have been painting for 19 years.

Clearview Sunrooms & Windows

Locally owned and operated home improvement company by Ben Kripps. ClearView's showroom is located in Madison. Showroom is open for browsing during normal business hours. Pricing is done by showroom or home appointments only at anytime with Ben Kripps.

Carlitos king of tha Colors Painting & Drywall service

Interior & exterior Painting, Drywall, insulation, Remodeling - Call us about your project today!

06/04/2012

I am happy with Michael Anderson and his work. He is doing another bid for me right now for another work I want him to do.

Description of Work
I used Anderson Repairs LLC for some repair work in my kitchen.

Category remodeling

General remodeling, kitchen, bathroom, additions. Building. Exterior & interior painting. Siding. Roofing. Windows & doors. Flooring. Carpentry & woodworking.

ASk for details