4 Senses Luxury Home Cleaning Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

3830 ATWOOD AVE

Madison, WI 53714

"4 SENSES Home Services" is residential cleaning company like no other. As a local provider of profesional maid services for the last 12 years 4 Senses has attracted the attention of countless Dane County residents. With the goal of being the top local choice, we offer quality house cleaning

07/21/2022

Tiffany A.

I was very impressed with the work. Are used to house clean when I was in college and so I had pretty high expectations. And they went above and beyond my expectations. The idea of hiring someone intimidated me, but they made the whole process very simple and were very responsive.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

01/16/2019

kia Y.

I was very disappointed. I've hired them to clean before and they had done a good job in the past but not anymore! After they left I checked and counters/selves were still dirty/filmy not wiped down at all. I think all that is really it was a very fast and lousy job. I guess it's time to go to a different cleaning company.

Description of Work
house cleaning

03/30/2018

Joanna W.

Excellent. I hire 4 senses a few times a year to clean my home when my schedule is very hectic.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

01/22/2018

Eva B.

The second time I didn't give clear enough directions, but that's on me, not them. I know to have my head in the game better next time.

Description of Work
Every once in a while the grunge gets away from me; more so as I had to get the meniscus in my left knee put back together. This is, I think, the second time I've hired this company to just tackle some of the deep cleaning in the bathroom, kitchen, and other places. The first time, I emptied a room that hadn't had the walls cleaned in ages, and they had at that one.

11/16/2017

Lynne E.

well, except the missed the microwave

Description of Work
house cleaning

11/02/2017

Katie P.

They did a fabulous job. The house was super clean and looked and smelled amazing!

Description of Work
They cleaned my home

11/01/2017

Marcia M.

they did not clean the sunroom...had to call and complain to get that cleaned

Description of Work
move out cleaning

10/14/2017

Joyce M.

4 Senses team arrived on time, went right to work. The team consisted of 3 ladies who completed the cleaning in one hour.

Description of Work
General cleaning

09/12/2017

Emily S.

They've been to our home twice now and each time they arrived in a group of 3 and they all did a very thorough job. Consistently, 2 bathrooms, less than 30 minutes. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Needed 2 bathrooms deep cleaned.

08/25/2017

Kimi I.

Very well. They sent 3 workers for an hour which was perfect for my needs. One worked in each bathroom, and the lead worker did the kitchen. I had some mold up around the ceiling in the bathroom and they got up there and scrubbed it out. I put "yes" to hire again because I couldn't leave it blank... I don't prefer a cleaning service with a crew for ongoing cleaning, so I don't plan to hire them again. If they offer 3 hours for $89 again, I probably would hire them again as a one-time job! If you like a crew-cleaning service, you would likely be happy with them. The workers were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
I had both bathrooms and the kitchen cleaned, taking advantage of the 3-hour cleaning special offered through Angie's list.

08/08/2017

Alexa D.

All this was on a rather short timeline: I first requested a quote less than ten days before I needed the work done. 4 Senses not only came through, they did so promptly and *most* helpfully. First, one of the business' owners came to my flat for an in-person consultation and quote. I was braced for embarrassment -- the place really did need their services -- but he was thoroughly professional and nonjudgmental. When I liked the number he quoted, we scheduled the cleaning promptly, to be done less than a week later. The cleaning staff who arrived for the appointment were friendly and helpful. I stayed in the apartment while they worked, keeping to one room at a time so they could clean the others; they worked around / with me cheerfully and without missing a beat. When they left, the place positively sparkled! I've literally never seen it so clean before. The cleaning supplies they used left no strong or unpleasant smells; even the closet with the cat's litter box smelled nice afterwards. Maybe I'm just new at this, but I was thoroughly impressed. I'll almost certainly be re-hiring them, for monthly cleanings ($80 apiece, they said). They do good work quickly and with aplomb.

Description of Work
I needed a ~1000 sq. ft. apartment cleaned and tidied in advance of a new roommate moving in. I'd never had the place professionally cleaned before, and it hadn't had a truly *thorough* cleaning in about six months. They swept and mopped floors, tidied small objects, dusted, vacuumed, washed kitchen & bathroom fixtures, etc.. I did not have them clean inside the appliances or wipe down each louver of the blinds.

08/02/2017

kia Y.

They did a great job, would definitely have them clean up again!

Description of Work
house cleaning

07/25/2017

Sharon K.

It went well. They were good workers. I cannot hire them again as I cannot afford $40/per/hour.

Description of Work
General cleaning of an empty house.

07/10/2017

Darlene W.

great ... it always feels good when the whole house is clean w/in a few hours

Description of Work
cleaning house

06/28/2017

Michelle C.

Well, but I was hoping that they included dusting wood blinds and vacuuming cellular blinds.

Description of Work
General al over cleaning of a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.

06/21/2017

Todd V.

As soon as they arrived they set right to work. Were a couple minutes after the scheduled arrival time, but did work to squeeze us into their schedule.

Description of Work
General cleaning for moving out of a house.

06/10/2017

Joyce D.

They were very good cleaners, but there were some communications issues,because the workers did not understand English very well. Probably will not use them again, because of the communication difficulties.

Description of Work
House Cleaning.

06/06/2017

MaryAnne T.

SPECTACULARLY! Had I not checked my address I wouldn't have known the place! My house was a delight to behold: the kitchen and bathroom were pristine, the floors spotless, every speck of dust banished, my bed beautifully made, the windows gleaming, and the delightful staff were in and out like thieves in the night PLUS they left chocolate for ME when it was THEY who deserved it!

Description of Work
a good house cleaning!

06/06/2017

MaryAnne T.

this is a marvelous business! everyone i dealt with was accomodating,efficient, thorough, utterly professional and absolutely personable! I could not have been more pleased!

Description of Work
housecleaning

05/14/2017

Rebecca B.

While they crew did several things well, the house didn't "sparkle" when I came home. Plus, neither the steps were vacuumed or the downstairs bathroom done. My home is about 1000 sq. ft. on one level, a set of carpeted stairs going to the finished basement and a full bath in the basement. The upstairs area was not especially dirty and I was very disappointed that the steps and downstairs were not done..

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/10/2017

Mary F.

I loved that a whole crew came in and got the job done quickly, but at the same time it felt impersonal and the crew leader didn't seem honest. She told me more than once that what I needed done was too much for the time I paid for. I kept telling her that 3 hours is the normal time it takes most people to clean my house. They ended up getting it done on time, but I didn't like feeling at odds with the leader.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

03/11/2017

Joyce H.

My only surprise was that 3 people came. So one hour of cleaning by three people. Original time for appointment was 12:30. They arrived at 1 pm which was a big deal for me on that particular day.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

02/10/2017

Stephanie N.

Awesome! They were very fast, efficient, and thorough.

Description of Work
I asked them to clean the bathrooms and the floors.

02/10/2017

Cliff T.

Extremely well. They arrived late, but that was due to a major traffic jam caused by an accident. The owner stopped by to explain and apologize! The workers were very polite, and worked efficiently and thoroughly.

Description of Work
They did a full housecleaning, two people working for two hours.

01/29/2017

daniel F.

Service was mostly OK. I found they tend to cut corners at times. The problem was honesty, professionalism and taking responsibility. Their employees caused over $50,000 in damage by creating a water over flow problem on the third floor. Water then ran down 3 floors and well, the insurance claim was over 50K, the total damage and inconvenience was more. The insurance investigators and the emergency clean up crews confirmed how the damage occurred. Ok, accidents happen and I can accept that. Problem is when confronted they first admitted it then lied and tried to cover up. Lying is not OK. To top it off they invoiced me for the cleaning services for the day they caused the damage. If they had taken responsibility and helped clean up I would have never written this review.....but they lied and left me to deal with it. Choose who you let in your home carefully.

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning of a large home of about 10,000 sq. ft.

Aurora Cleaning Service

Aurora cleaning service started with one intention perfection. We specialize in all deep clean, general housekeeping, interior & exterior window clean, moving-related cleaning, office & workplace cleaning, standard cleaning, bathroom cabinets, business cleaning, and deep home cleaning. Keep your home sparkly clean. Aurora cleaning service has been in the cleaning industry for 30 years. Contact us for a free estimate today at (608) 333-9298.

Award 2022
    Capital Cleaning & Concierge

Capital Cleaning and Concierge will exceed your expectations. Please read our reviews and hear first hand what your trusted neighbors feel about our company and staff .A free consultation is just minutes away . We service the Madison area and all surrounding cities. We offer great detailed residential and commercial cleaning.We have many offices through out Madison that are extremely happy with our detailed services and take great pride in providing a beautiful and clean office space for their clients to enter into. In addition we do new construction cleanup. There's nothing like walking into a perfectly clean, nice smelling home or office, right? Then choose Capital Cleaning & Concierge as your local cleaning service to make your home or business sparkle! We are proud to have the professional background you're looking for to do an efficient, detail-oriented and thorough job. We're a small business so we are able to customize and accommodate each customer's individual cleaning needs. We are certain that your experience with us will be pleasant and stress free!

Check, PayPal

Standard House Cleaning Service, Deep House Cleaning Service Move In/Out House Cleaning Service, In Home Wash and Fold Laundry Service, Office Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning