AD Roofing LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2002

AD Roofing LLC is a Licensed & Insured & Bonded Home Improvement Contractor established in 1998. Family owned and operated. Free estimates. No job is too small. 15-20 employees - No dumpsters - No sub-contractors - No sales staff (only estimators who work on roof projects on a regular basis). Cost

roofing (379)gutter repair (75)skylight installation (23)general contractors (19)roof snow removal (18)chimney repair (17)insulation (14)roof cleaning (7)gutter cleaning (7)siding companies (4)snow removal (1)chimney cap repair (1)

06/17/2022

Jeani F.

Outstanding work by a first-rate professional organization. Aaron, Paul and Mary are responsive and thorough, and went out of their way to accommodate my schedule and price constraints. Over the years, I have come to rely upon the high quality of their work and their extraordinary customer service.

Description of Work
Chimmey removal

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

03/21/2022

Janice B.

Work was done professional by Paul. Both jobs were done promptly, and I would definitely rehire. Price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof vent and pitched gutter and added downspout

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

10/23/2021

Maureen W.

We were super pleased with everything AD Roofing did, from the initial visit by Paul to the completion of both projects. Would definitely call them again and recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Roof leak. Gutter Replacement and Cleaning

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

05/30/2021

Kari G.

Great. On time. Professional. Helpful. Great work.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Review for AD Roofing LLC - 19700 W. Edgewood Dr, Lannon, WI - 39351607

05/07/2021

john g B.

It went great! They came out in time, communication excellent. Their work to repair and replace the gutter and some roof repair was excellent. Super nice people and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and Repair due to tree damage

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

04/10/2021

James F.

They did a fantastic job! Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Repair - Tree limb puncture roof

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

04/08/2021

James A.

Very smooth. The guys even brought things down from the attic we had up there as we were not able to do ourselves. When they were done, they made sure that any debris was cleaned up inside and outside.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on a few years ago. About 2 weeks ago had the attic insulated with 16” of insulation blown in.

Category contractors, insulation

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/12/2021

Mary Lou F.

I thought I would never find a reliable roofing company to reshingle my home. From the moment AD Roofing came to give an estimate, I realized that I probably had. They were extremely professional and reliable throughout. They met all of their commitments. The crew was very good to work with. Aaron called me several times to touch base on various issues. He always returned my calls promptly. I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Replace existing roof

Category contractors

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

12/11/2020

Gwynne K.

We have hired them before and would never use anyone else. They are prompt, courteous, cleanup everything, and charge a fair price. They do what they say they will do.

Description of Work
gutter replacement, downspout disconnection, roof repair (shingles)

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

10/23/2020

Garson M.

Was done promptly, done extremely well and the very nice people who did the job pointed out other areas that needed fixing, and fixed them at no extra charge. Plus, we were charged less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Repair to roof fascia/soffit

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/23/2020

Ken K.

Got it done in one day and then he said the bill was $220 cheaper then quoted because he wanted to be honest! Wow, what a great guy! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remove chimney

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/12/2020

Karen M.

Excellent. I don’t think twice when hiring AD Roofing. I have recommended them to several people and everyone loves the professional service they receive. They are punctual, profession, and efficient. Couldn’t ask for a better person to repair, replace, inspect my home. Thank you AD Roofing for years of quality service.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutter Replacement

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/29/2020

Jen S.

We had a small job that was causing a big problem, our gutter was coming away from our porch roof and needed to be repitched toward the downspout. It was dumping water on our sidewalk, which had led to the earth washing out from under the sidewalk and ice problems every winter. We initially made an appointment for about a month out, but then the contractor who will be replacing the sidewalk beneath the gutter said they could move up our job by several weeks. I called Aaron to find out if he could squeeze us in because the gutter needed to be fixed before the sidewalk, and he was able to send someone two days later. The work was done quickly and after one rain seems to have done the trick. So we can have our sidewalk replaced knowing we should not have any more problems. We really appreciate AD's ability to fit us in quickly when our plans changed!

Description of Work
gutter repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/23/2020

Mary or Tom C.

We are returning customers. Excellent work.

Description of Work
tear off and roofing, skylights replaced, gutter replacement, upper shutters replaced

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/06/2020

Jan B.

The AD Roofing crew showed up on their scheduled day on time (in fact they were even a little early!) and got to work right away. Their team communicated and updated me during the process and cleaned up after themselves before they left for the day. Their price was very competitive and I would highly recommend AD Roofing to anyone that needs roofing work done! Good job!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/13/2020

Dennis B.

Very well. Very professional. Looks nice

Description of Work
Bathroom Vent installed

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

12/30/2019

We have had a few roofs replaced before. This was the first time we hired AD Roofing after our realtor recommended them. Absolutely awesome to work with! They did a great job and they did it fast at a great price. They worked with us to fit into our schedule, which was really tricky. Overall, best value price and service.

Description of Work
Roof replaced on house and garage

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

11/01/2019

CARLA K.

Good price, fast service, roof looks good, cleanup was ok, found a few shingles and nails left in the yard

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/08/2019

Teresa M.

It was excellent, the quality of the work was excellent, answers all my questions at any time. They did a very good job of disposal, they did the service when they said they will, they showed up on time, finished on time and the pricing was good.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

08/28/2019

Terry R.

AD Roofing added flashing which diverts the water properly into the gutter. So far it is working. I feel the fee was reasonable and I would use AD Roofing again for future projects.

Description of Work
I had a flaw in the design of my roof. Water did not properly flow into the gutter.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

08/18/2019

Kevin M.

We needed to have some roof repairs done on the house we were selling and our realtor recommended AD Roofing. They were able to came out the day after I called to determine what repairs were needed. We hired AD Roofing based on their estimate and how helpful everyone we dealt with was.

Description of Work
Roof repairs identified by home inspector

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

03/29/2019

Jeanie H.

Wonderful! This winter the ice backed up under the eves of the porch and when the thaw came started running through the side and porch ceiling ultimately running down the front door. We just wanted a repair done as we were planning on replacing the roof in a couple of years. We contacted AD Roofing and they came they came out right away and explained what needed to be done. We got a quote within a day or 2 of the visit. And we were quickly put on their schedule. Their work was very professional and you can't tell where the repair was done. Clean up was excellent. We will be contacting them when it is time to get the roof replaced

Description of Work
Ice backup on porch roof caused leak on porch ceiling

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

12/16/2018

Jeanne T.

It went quite well. There was a lot of work that needed to be done. We had a small chimney that needed to be removed. We had some rotted wood and damaged fascia that needed to be replaced. We live in a trilevel house, our living room has a vault ceiling so foam chutes were installed as well as rolled insulation. We had our living room skylights replaced. We had new gutters and downspouts installed. For some reason, the section below keeps rejecting what I enter for the "Approximate cost of service" So I will write it here. It was $16,500.00.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, downspouts and 2 skylights replaced.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

12/07/2018

Juan A.

Aaron Dwyer and his firm, AD Roofing, were what we thought they would be when we hired them, based on reviews found here and at other sites. That is, excellent. The team he dispatched to our home, led by Kirk, were punctual, professional, worked hard and got the job done as promised. The job turned out to be a bit more complex then I believe was expected, dud to the many gables and angles on our roof. Weather slowed them down a bit as well. But they took it all with good resolve, When Kirk and team did finish on last day, it was well past light. So, when we emailed Aaron the next day to note both our overall satisfaction, we also pointed out that some gutter leaf guards and a couple of solar powered pathway lights had been damaged. Aaron sent a guy out - Pat - a couple of days later who replaced all the damaged gutter guards, cleared away final debris (including in neighbor's driveway), and left the worksite clean. And Aaron reimbursed us for the damaged lights. In short, a job well done and with customer service clearly a lodestar for Aaron. I'd certainly highly recommend AD Roofing to friends and family.

Description of Work
Complete reroofing of our home.