Field Of Dream Siding And Construction LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2009

3.8

GreenGuard Construction Inc

GreenGuard Construction Inc

General Contractor focusing on helping businesses and homeowners renovate their properties since 2004. We specialize in Storm Damage Repair and Replacements. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Doors and any other item that may have been compromised. We will work hard to ensure you are back to pre-storm condition as quickly and efficiently as possible while providing EXCELLENT customer service. We work with all insurance carriers. Call for a FREE EVALUATION Today.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric Westerburg was prompt and easy to reach by phone. His price was competitive and he happened to be available to do the work installing a picture window and garage door soon after we first contacted him. He worked quickly - but he just adapted the old window trim instead of asking where the new trim was which I had stained and sealed for this job.

CATEGORY woodworking

04/07/2013

He was very prompt when coming to give estimates. It took about 72 hrs from visit to written estimate. He went through the city laws to ensure that our fencing would meet current regulations. We ended up changing our fencing plan when we found out we couldn't put up a privacy fence as we planned without risking a huge fine. He brought catalogs with high quality siding and fencing for us to look at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two short sections of privacy fence installed, exterior painting over brick facade, siding replaced with a stone appearance vinyl siding, windows replaced, and custom trim made and installed around windows.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

I'm sorry but we never installed Windows in your home. We only did the fencing, the siding and the painting. I don't know who did your windows but it was not us. This is the first time I have heard anything about your issues and I double checked our files to verify.

03/29/2012

I am very disapointed with his work and my roof has leaked in five different places. He has a five year warranty but my insurance company told me I had to sue him in order to get my roof fixed properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found Field of Dreams Construction on Angie's List to install a new roof on my home.

CATEGORY roofing

I wish you would have updated this review after you had called me and told me that there was a leak in the roof and you told me there was only one we came in we addressed the problem and you told me there were no more leaks after that. We came immediately after you had called while it was raining and found one leak. We repaired it and you told me that there were no more issues.

07/18/2009

They did the work quickly and cleaned up after each window. It turned out great and we are having them come back in the fall for siding and a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all the windows in our house with the windows for the tax credit.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Remodeling, decks, privacy fencing, windows, doors, siding, gutters & additions.