Czar Wood Floor Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2010

Czar Wood Floor Company, Southeastern Wisconsin’s finest hardwood floor company, has been in business since 1983. Family owned and operated, we are striving to keep the industry standards high. Czar Wood Floor Company is committed to providing excellence, quality craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction. Whether you need us to refinish an old wood floor, repair stained, damaged or worn flooring, or install beautiful new hardwood floor or laminate floor, our professionals will guide you through the entire process. Our knowledge and professionalism are second to none....

Gallegos Landscape

Offering all landscaping and hardscape service with almost 10 years experience i will be happy to help you do your projects with a respectful and profesional service free estimate

C&R Custom Exteriors

We provide the best services around, which includes grading, lawn installs, topsoiling, or just filling in potholes, we do mulching, prunning, and flower bed maintenance, retaining walls, paver patios, firepits, grass cutting, spring/fall clean ups, ponds/pond maintenance and irrigation, and lakeshore restorations, and if its not listed we are always more than happy to come out and take a look at what you got. We are owner operated and have been in the business for a year now and love working with home owners to make their dreams come true, we stick out from others because we make sure the work is done on time and most definitely quality is our highest standard! Thank you for taking your time to read this, we look foward to working with you!

JB Hardwood Flooring LLC

We are a professional hardwood flooring service company. We offer dustless hardwood floor sanding. Refinishing and installation of any kind of hardwood flooring. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

08/07/2020

Daisey D.

He did a great job. he came out right away, gave me a quote, made some suggestions and he started the project when he said he would and finished it a couple of days. It was clear that he takes pride of his work. He even follow through and gave us advise on how to take care of the floors. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He refinished all the floors, in the dining room and living room.

10/13/2018

Janet G.

The work started and finished as promised. The owner and Associates were professional and trustworthy. I felt no discomfort leaving them alone to work on my floor. They were meticulous with the sanding and finishing. Great job I hope to enjoy my floor for years to come.

Description of Work
Refinish maple hardwood floor

09/07/2018

Cindy C.

While we actually hired another contractor, I found Paul to be extremely knowledgeable, prompt in his bid on our project and ready to commit to a realistic timeline. I praised Paul for his professionalism and would definitely reccommend you at least get a quote from him. Checking other contractors in the Kenosha area, his price was spot on! No surprise, no games. Paul is the real-deal. Don’t be deceived folks, only true professional like Paul can deliver the results you can be proud of. Don’t go cheap with an inexperienced contractor, you’ll regret it.

Description of Work
Provided a quote

08/07/2018

Michael S.

Paul was our main choice after getting quotes from several others. From the first consult, he was clearly the "wood whisperer" while he immediately started examining the floors, calling out small details we missed, and excitedly discussing ways to make them beautiful again. He and his team worked diligently, even covering many additional items outside the original scope. Highly recommended, a classic craftsman who knows his trade.

Description of Work
Wood flooring resurface and restaining

Category hardwood floor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review call me anytime I can be of further assistance or answer questions for you thanks again Paul

07/27/2018

Mary Ann B.

Paul made extraordinary efforts to finish the job before my furniture was moved. He completely transformed an old, scratched pine floor into a beautiful product. He is knowledgeable and fastidious about the refinish; his crew is friendly and hardworking, as well. I have a new, stunning floor; would hire Czar for any wood projects.

Description of Work
refinish pine floor

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

11/01/2017

Kristina K.

Paul did an outstanding job installing my wood floor - all 750 square feet of it. I am very pleased with the work Paul has done for me and would not hesitate to recommend Paul for wood flooring work!

Description of Work
Paul Took up the old flooring in my large living room and dining room. He Installed a pre-finished wood flooring. Paul did an outstanding job with the install! Paul worked hard to ensure the job was done right. This is the second time I have used Paul to work on my wood flooring.

09/16/2017

Colleen G.

Paul is very knowledgeable about wood flooring and spent a long time reviewing the process and each step of the process. The result was a excellent and the floor looks new. We could not be more happy.

Description of Work
Our Sub Zero refrigerator leaked causing wood damage. Also floor was initially put in by another flooring company and they did a poor job installing.

06/25/2017

Joshua A.

It went very well. Paul was busy but worked to accommodate my timeline as I was trying to list my condo for sale. The floor looked fantastic -- like new -- when he was done and really enhanced the appearance of the condo. I have no doubt the beautiful floor helped me land the offer I received on the condo shortly after listing.

Description of Work
Refinishing of wood floors in a condominium prior to its sale.

05/07/2017

Jean G.

It couldn't have gone better. The floors turned out just beautifully. Paul and his crew really pay attention to details, there were some small repairs that needed to be done and they fixed all of those, also. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. We couldn't believe these were the same floors. What's different about Czar and other companies, we believe, is that he truly cares about his customer's happiness with the finished work and not just about making a buck. They went above and beyond to make sure these floors looked like new again and that we were happy. And, what Czar quoted us was less than two other flooring companies estimated it would cost. The floors are gorgeous and we are thrilled!

Description of Work
We recently purchased a new two story housewith hardwood floors throughout most of it. Since the floors were 20 years old and showing their wear and scratches, we thought they needed to be refinished. We chose Czar because Paul Czar was such an easy person to work with, very professional, very experienced and very conscientious about his work. Right from the beginning he returned all of our calls and happily answered our many questions. These floors had taken on a unattractive patina over the years, with scratches and some stains and we wondered if they could be made pretty again.

01/20/2016

edward K.

We discovered maple, oak and pine stairs and landings. We had no idea how to proceed and decided to stain the maple and pine stairs a dark sort of cherry color. They were beautiful!! I left the oak landings, hallway, and bedroom natural and am pretty happy with that. Hindsight, I would have put a bit of stain on the oak but not the dark color on the stairs. The Czars do great work and always come when they say and call you back very quick.

Description of Work
Mr. Czar refinished a large bedroom, a hallway, 22 stairs, and three large landings. His experience was valuable to us in deciding how to even proceed with the difficult amount of varied work, three different kinds of wood, and amount of paint that was on the stairs. They were so nice to work with and we will have them in our home at a later date to finish a remaining bedroom.

Category flooring contractor

Czar Wood Floor Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2010

10619 Burlington Rd

Kenosha, WI 53144

Flooring sales, installation, & repair. Hardwood flooring sanding, installation, & refinishing.