Taylor Made Floors Inc

Founded 1948 • With Angi since September 2001

3485 State Rd 60

Jackson, WI 53037

Cost determined by the square foot and estimate. Financing available. Additional email - sales@taylormadeflooring.com....

08/06/2014

LIsa M.

The ending result was my neighbor home owner insurance had to cover the damages. The subcontractor was only insured to replace the depreciated value so my neighbor couldn't even get compensated for the amount to replace his floors. IT WAS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. The owner cursed at me told me to have a lawyer call him. It is a shame because the people that work for Taylor made were professional and tried to help me out, but at the end of the day the OWNER DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
We had Carpet and vinyl flooring installed in our upper condo. We had carpeting installed on stairway, hallway and living room. We also had vinyl installed in kitchen. We had an issue with the flooring installation. The nails that were used to reattached the baseboards punctured piping inside the wall. The plumbing pipes leaked as a result of the nail going thru it. The leak did not ruin our condo, but it leaked down into the lower level condo unit. As a result of the leak our neighbor had to replace all his laminate wood flooring. When we first discovered this issue I called Taylor Made and spoke with the owner. He was rude and told me to call a plumber not him...I of course knew to call a plumber, but I wanted him to know the reason we had to call a plumber was a result of the installation from his labor's which they subcontract. He avoided me and was not easy to work with to get any resolution. I had to call the subcontractors insurance company rather than Taylor made working thru the insurance to resolve.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/15/2014

Jeffrey J.

Everything went smoothly. They had a good price and a good selection. Everything went well.

Description of Work
I used Taylor Made Floors Inc. in November for our flooring.

05/14/2014

Dick L.

They did a pretty good job and cleaned up. It was a pretty good value for the money, I guess.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Category carpet installation

01/08/2014

Penni J.

Our floor installer did an excellent job installing the floor and even made recommendations that we hadn't even thought of. We had a tiny problem with the floor due to our own carelessness and the installer returned promptly to repair it at a very minimal cost. We love, love, love our new floor! We also purchased a decorative backsplash from Taylor Made. The price was very comparable to other stores and their selection was much nicer. Some of the backsplashes I saw were really cool and I hope to use on another project in our home in the future. The staff is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I didn't feel pressured at all as I perused their selection. I made quite a mess pulling out all the flooring samples and they encouraged me to pull out as many as I wanted and even put them all back for me (no small feat!). I will definitely be using them again when we install new carpet in the hopefully near future :)

Description of Work
We bought linoleum flooring for our kitchen and backsplash too.

01/02/2014

Barbara L.

Sales person should always take an interest in what the end result should be in a particular room, and be more interested in keeping a long term customer by giving some % return on a floor not liked. resulting in major dissatisfaction with floor appearance/ could not live with it. Received no compensation or even professional sympathy. I think I would have been ok with it being more my fault if not for the really bad attitude and response (unprofessional), (that I picked up on even in previous dealings before this final event). They Accepted no responsibility at all. Had to pay another $3000 for another choice of floor.We Will not ever use them again, or endorse them.

Description of Work
Inadequate help in picking out flooring with unusual pattern no one cared.Small picture on back of sample could in noway reveal the full view appearance.

04/02/2013

Debra S.

I like the quality of their work. They are very professional and friendly and overall experience has been great and we will use them again

Description of Work
Taylor Made Floors Inc came out last March to install a new bathroom floor

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/16/2011

Elaine C.

The measuring and scheduling was a snap. Tile floor was installed on one day and grouting the very next day. They were always on time and tended to their business. The floor looks great and we were very pleased with the entire job. I work part-time for a residential rental company and we have used Taylor Made Floors for some years for all of our flooring needs. This includes purchase and installation of hardwood laminate, carpeting and vinyl. We have always found them to be courteous, punctual, reasonable in their pricing and they do a great job. I recommend Taylor Made Floors to everyone!

Description of Work
Installation of ceramic tile floor in small bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

11/10/2010

Martin K.

The estimate was for $12000. They weren?t as educated regarding the quarter-inch hardwood and the other kinds of hardwood as the company I used. They had reasonably good information, but not as much as the other company. They knew only 75% about the product. The salesladies were very accommodating. They knew I was looking for something a little more reasonable. So, they directed me to another company. I didn?t go with them because when they went out to measure and came back with the quote, they gave me a single quote. However, when they drew up the quote on paper and ran it through the computer, it was a different quote. The installation didn?t cover all the incidentals that were needed to apply the product. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Taylor Made Floors Inc. gave me an estimate for flooring and carpeting.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/25/2010

Lauren N.

We spent about $1500 on that service. They were great. We found them on the list also through recommendations in the area.

Description of Work
We used Taylor Made Floors Inc. in April and they installed carpet in the family room and also a stairs runner.

Category carpet installation

05/08/2010

Pat M.

Good choice of flooring, good prices, helpful sales staff. Will shop there again.

Description of Work
Purchased wood flooring for one room that we picked up and installed.

The Enchanted Floorist LLC

Call today for flooring installation and repair services!

United Stoneworks

With over 26 years of experience, United Stoneworks is a locally owned and operated providing an excellent quality Ceramic Tile Installation and Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Please call or click for a Free Estimates today.

Anderson Floor Co

Family owned, third generation craftsman with over 35 years of experience. Bona "certified craftsman" handpicked and promoted by that finish manufacturer. Committed to following the "best practices" of the industry. BBB accredited business with A+ rating since 1997. NARI member since 2006. No subs used. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. No service charges.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Carpet, vinyl, hardwood & laminate flooring sales and installation.