LAMMSCAPES!

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2004

4.3

LAMMSCAPES! is a family owned and operated business since 1960. John Lamm began with landscape grading and construction in Glendale, WI and then moved the business to Jackson, WI in 1966, becoming John Lamm of Jackson, Inc. Today the business is still family owned and operated. Lamm Gardens is a full-service garden center and gift store filled with plants, garden art, local artist items and a great variety of home decor for outdoor living....

Mosquito control and all insects that are harmful to vegetation and humans we offer a discount to new customers, As of September 2012 we will be offering in home protection from all pests and rodent control. We will meet or beat the competition on pricing. Thank you for looking into our company, call today for a free quote. 262-422-8126

WI's Premier Green & Organic Pest Solutions: Multi-year Super Service Award winner, A+ BBB rating, Certified 'MASTER' Tech, 30+ yrs. Environmentally responsible company which practices IPM - integrated pest management. This is a sustainable approach to managing pests by combining biological, cultural, physical and chemical tools in a way that minimizes economic, health and environmental risks. Wisconsin's Premier Green & Organic Pest Solutions!

We are a locally owned small business of 15 employees. Serving this area for the past 15 years. We except cash, credit cards or checks. We are a 24hr. company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/24/2020

Their service was excellent and they were always willing to take my suggestions for updating my plants. They were great, they get all the weeds and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did lawn mowing and they did landscaping maintenance for me.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your landscape each week!

08/18/2020

Engaging with Lammscapes makes a huge difference in the enjoyment of my gardens. Before I rarely enjoyed them, as I walked around I only saw the weeds and pruning to be done. Now I see the flowers and enjoy the color.

Description of Work
Spring/fall garden clean up and monthly maintenance

Category florists,landscaping,lawn service

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to continue helping with your flower beds over the seasons. We're happy to hear you enjoy your flowers even more :)

08/18/2020

Perfect! Courteous and friendly individuals, extremely knowledgeable while giving user-friendly advice. Great people, excellent service.

Description of Work
Landscape plantings, maintenance seasonal display planters

Category florists,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your property and enjoy the maintenance visits throughout the seasons.

08/18/2020

Lammscapes is the best landscaping company around. I highly recommend their services. From initial concept, to the work being done and clean up, you cannot get a better company to work with. Also, their employees are the best to work with :)

Description of Work
Tree Work, New plantings, Spring clean up, bi weekly maint and fall clean up

Category florists,landscaping

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We always appreciate the opportunities to help you with you yard and projects over the years. Thanks for visiting our garden center also and finding some treasures for your outdoor space. Enjoy!

07/08/2020

The project went very well. They completed the work right in time for our family reunion. My backyard is my new relax and unwind place. Thank you Lammscapes! We will be calling for our next drainage project in fall.

Description of Work
Paver Patio and Fire Pit

Category hardscaping

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new backyard with your family! Thank you for working with us & Happy Summer!

We offer landscaping services and design/consultation, installation of plants, flowers and trees, installation of patios, walls, pavers and grading work, outdoor lighting, irrigation, decks and gazebos, waterfalls, ponds and creek beds, seminars and workshops, special event and wedding hosting, landscape management and seasonal maintenance, seasonal landscape and Christmas decorating, snow/ice control, plowing and shoveling. Weddings and event floral services are available from our garden center

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal