BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2010

1200 Hosford Street Suite a

Hudson, WI 54016

Contact us at (715) 629-1606 in Hudson, WI, to learn more about our top-notch home remodeling services.

09/28/2017

Brian G.

It went exceptionally well.

Description of Work
Roof needed to be replaced after a hail storm.

07/10/2017

Robyn H.

Everything went smoothly. Had to get rescheduled once because of weather but nothing that could be controlled. New roof looks greats!

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our house.

05/16/2017

Mary S.

Went great and finished in one day. The crew cleaned everything up and the place looked great.

Description of Work
It's very impressive when the first thing a contractor does is hand you 2 full pages of references. Explained everything on the estimate and asked me questions of what I wanted or needed.

11/28/2016

Bob L.

They removed the old shingles completely from the storm damage. They had a crew that came in and replaced it. They also installed a type of sheet metal that would help funnel the water off the chimney.

Description of Work
They replaced all of my shingles on the home.

09/16/2015

Paul and Mary Kay O.

Description of Work
Very good service and great workmanship. There were a couple of surprises when the tear-off was performed, but I feel the additional fees (extra layers and board replacement) were reasonable. They came back to fix a couple things I didn't like (gutter repair and roofing reglet), and did a fine job overall at a reasonable price as roofs go, compared to other roofing bids I received. They are hard workers, did a complete job, and I highly recommend them.

09/10/2015

william G.

08/03/2015

Bob L.

Great Crew, worked quickly and did a great job of cleaning up when the job was finished. I met with this company 2 years ago to get estimates and explained the problem with snow and ice backing up. This is one great contractor and I would recommend them to anyone! .

Description of Work
Replaced a two story roof on my residence, due to hail damage. Also did extra work ,as the way the roof was finished it had a special system to move water and ice away from the roof, so that ice and snow would not backup and cause a dam. Also I was alerted to a problem with my chimney. I used a masonry company, that was referred to me by BlackWolf and had done business with. Outstanding work!!!!!

10/01/2014

Tracey E.

Description of Work
They sided our house. It looks great and they did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

05/25/2014

Elizabeth G.

Joe and his crew were very professional and timely. Quality workmanship for a very reasonable cost! Our yard was immaculately cleaned upon completion of the roof, which was greatly appreciated with a child and dogs in the home. I would highly recommend Blackwolf Exteriors!

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/13/2014

Jane W.

My interaction from start to finish was excellent. They were friendly, professional, and clearly knowledgable. They gave me recommendations and rationale and choices. I was quite pleased with the whole experience. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Their price was higher than some estimates but appeared worth it to me. The service was performed promptly and finished quickly. Other than a new roof, there were no other evidence they'd been there!

02/03/2014

John G.

Fixed roof

Description of Work
Fixed roof

01/27/2014

Marion H.

The roofing crew did a fantastic job, and got all the work done and cleaned up on a Saturday. Joe Karras, company president, was the project manager on this job. He came by to check on the job and rolled the yard with the magnet to check for nails. He was patient when I decided that we needed to add the bath vent a couple days before the job was to start. The price on this job was competitive with the other proposers. We had done business with Blackwolf previously and knew Joe Karras. He is a real professional who cares about customer satisfaction. He does things the right way, with proper building permits and insurances.

Description of Work
Remove shingles from house and detached garage roofs. Add ridge vent and close up old style vents. New architectural shingles and vent for bath fan.

03/20/2013

Marion H.

The crew from Blackwolf were masters at installing aluminum trim and vinyl siding. They did a beautiful job on a timely basis. They hauled away all the debris and left us with a bit of the extra for the future. Joe Karras was the project manager and monitored the project carefully. This is a very professionally run business. When we were getting proposals on this project, I thought that Blackwolf's bid would be higher than the others because Joe Karras seemed so much more professional than the others. I was wrong. Blackwolf was about the second lowest bid of the 4 or 5 that we received. We ended up getting the best service for the best price. I would not hesitate to use them again. In fact, we did the next year, and hired them to reroof our house and garage.

Description of Work
Remove existing siding on garage and porch, check for any rotting and repair if necessary, wrap with Tyvek, install aluminum trim on windows and garage doors and new vinyl siding.

Category siding

03/20/2013

Marion H.

The crew from Blackwolf Exteriors arrived later on a Saturday morning and worked non-stop until they had the project complete by late afternoon. They did great work. When Joe Karras, the president, came back to check on the project, he re-rolled the yard with the magnet to collect any stray nails that the crew might have missed. We had worked with Joe Karras previously on another project, and appreciated his professionalism. When we first interviewed him, before I had to ask him about his licenses and insurance, he showed us those things in a 3 ring binder. He was much more professional than any other contractors I had dealt with.

Description of Work
The project included removal and disposal of old roof on house and garage, new architectural shingles, underlayment, and valleys, remove and cover existing vents and create new ridge vent, new vent for bathroom fan, new flashing.

11/10/2010

Lisa B.

The quality was amazing. We got bids from 5 different companies. They were not the least expensive but they were probably the 2nd least expensive. They cleaned up after themselves. There was a salesperson and 2 workers, it is a small company with local connections. They did not play around with the prices. They were able to start right away and they completed it in a timely manner. They helped us with the government rebate and made it easy for us to complete the paperwork.

Description of Work
They re sided our home.

Category siding

11/09/2010

Jean W.

They got in and got out and did everything well.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Durapro Painting LLC

We know that your home is your castle. We also know that great painting and home remodeling projects don't just happen. We take our craft seriously. We are extremely professional at all times, from the initial consultation, right through the completion of every job .

2022 Super Service Award

Anderson Painting

Anderson Painting winner of the Super Service Provider Award seven years in a row. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the cleanliness of our worksite. We service the eastern Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. My name is Daniel Anderson. I am the owner and I work on every one of the projects. If you mention you seen us on Angies List you will receive 10% off labor.

Offers Coupon

Design Unlimited Painting LLC

Design Unlimited Painting was established in 1977. We specialize in Interior and exterior Painting residential and commercial,and Power-washing residential and commercial,It is a family owned and operated business,with mostly family members working for us. Our painters have at least 15 years experience. We will travel up to 100 miles from St.Paul Mn.to paint your home or business. We offer a 2 to 5 year labor warranty on our labor, and up to a lifetime warranty on the paint we use on your project. We also will gladly match or beat any written estimate by another professional painter.Please feel free to check our website for many pictures of jobs weve done and references,and call us for any other information,at a very fair price in this day and age that is as important as quality,also living in our state we use all high quality paints that work well at a temperature as low as 33 degrees.We are offering a spring discount 20% , there are many pictures of jobs on our website www.designunlimitedpainting.com

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

home remodeling

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc.

How is BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. overall rated?

BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. open?

BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. is open:

What payment options does BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. provide

BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc.?

Yes, BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offer?

BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc. offers the following services: home remodeling