Agile Exteriors Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2009

917 12th St

Hudson, WI 54016

Additional contact name - Jason Willert. Additional phone number - (715) 220-0734.

05/19/2012

John W.

This was a small job but it was finished very quickly and with a job well-done.

Description of Work
I had 5 or 6 siding boards (press board siding) that had rotted ends due to caulking that had deteriorated since new in 1988. Some of the boards were horizontal and some were angled in the peak. Jeff Selvig came out and looked at them one evening on his way home and gave me a quick estimate. It was a very reasonable price and Jeff said since this was a small job he would give me a call when he could fit it in during the next few weeks. About 2 weeks later he called and came out and did the job. Jeff and Jason were very professional and skilled at this particular job. They finished and cleaned up in about 2 1/2 hours and did an excellent job. In fact, since the cause of the rotting was deteriorated caulk, they re-caulked all of the windows and doors in the front of my house. They then left me several tubes of caulk and went with me as we inspected to look at the sides and back of the house (I wanted to caulk these myself).

Category siding

04/25/2011

Lisa E.

I have to praise these guys at Agile again. A year ago, we hired them on a recommendation from our painter to fix some rotted window frames/beams on our 1936 Minneapolis home. The attention to detail was noted by my very particular neighbor who watched them while I was at work. We saved over $700 by using them instead of the other 2 local contractors that gave us bids. They even fixed the drip caps that were installed incorrectly causing the problem in the first place. Very pleased with the above and beyond experience we received. Earlier this month I called them to fix a bedroom ceiling that had cracked and opened from an ongoing ice dam issue. They cut out the section of the ceiling, removed all the damp insulation, replaced damp wood, mud and sprayed the ceiling to match. They were able to start and finish the job within my short timeframe of 3 days. Looks great and they used their own drop cloths and vacuumed up everything. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
1) Replaced rotted window frames 2) Repaired ceiling due to ice dam issues

Category handyman service, remodeling, siding

04/20/2011

Theodore W.

My roof and siding was severly damaged in a storm late last fall. It was too cold to do the roof then, so I had and emergency repair and waited for the spring. I was reffered to Agile Exteriors by a good friend, who was a past satified customer. Once I got in touch with Agile Exteriors, they went out of their way to get me a quick estimate and accept the job. On Tuesday I picked out shingles and we shook on the deal. Friday afternoon they were starting the job. By Monday evening they had finished and thoroughly cleaned up the worksite (otherwise known as my home). My house looks better now than the day the I bought it new.

Description of Work
Jeff and his crew replaced my entire roof, sided one wall of my house, and repaired the rest of the siding. They did the whole job quicky and proffesionally, and at the right price. It looks better than new. Agile Exteriors will be my first call for any work I have in the future.

Category roofing, siding

04/04/2011

Lyndall M.

Agile Exteriors, Inc. Company evidently does a lot of work for our property maintenance company. The person who came out to do the work was a very nice man. He seemed very knowledgeable. He was here for only about thirty minutes. His prices are exorbitant. He charged us a $120 for thirty minutes. They only work he did was that he unscrewed the hinges of the door a little bit to loosen it up. We could have done those ourselves, if somebody had said so. We already knew that the door was stuck because of the concrete freezing under the door frame. As a matter of fact when he was here I had asked them how much it was going to cost and he told me that the property maintenance people will inform me about the cost. Also what he did, did not remedy the problem permanently. I was not happy when we got the bill from the property maintenance company. Agile Exteriors, Inc. Company was too expensive just to tell us something that we already knew. It was not a satisfying experience. I would never use this company in the future, not with those prices at least.

Description of Work
I used Agile Exteriors, Inc. Company some time in February to get some handyman work done. We have a town home and they were hired at the request of our property maintenance company. Our back door had been stuck since Christmas and they came to asses the problem.

Category handyman service, doors

05/19/2009

Larry M.

What I needed was an army of assorted skilled craftsmen. It started with a single name of a handyman - Jeffery Selvig. Turns out Jeff, along with his partners Jason and Josh, make up the 3-man company Agile Siding. I learned that they can pretty much do it all, and do it right. Lack of experience hiring out house repair projects left me overly cautious and VERY slow to take action. So, I put it off and put it off.... I am a middle-aged procrastinator with, fortunately AND unfortunately, very little house maintenance experience to draw upon. Our old house has been great, but it was time - actually, past time - for projects to be addressed. It began with a name and phone number jotted on a post-it note. Word of mouth felt like the best way to prod me into taking action. A neighbor passed on the name of local craftsman, Jeff Selvig, who completed a recent roofing job for them. They were very happy with the quality of work and the price was good and fair. Shortly after making the initial phone call, I met with Jeff Selvig. Some people you just like and trust right away. Jeff is one of those people. We talked about my long overdue garage roofing problem. He proceeded to study situation, and in the process educated me to the who/what/where/why of my roofing situation. An estimate was delivered that afternoon. Everything was in order. He even encouraged me to get 1 or 2 other estimates, which I did. His price was fair, detailed, more comprehensive that other estimates -- and, delivered with sincerity and confidence. We shook hands and I felt good about having finally taken action on my project. Materials were ordered. A couple days later, upon returning from work, a handsome new garage roof greeted me -- complete with repaired roof sheeting, facia and soffits. Started and completed that day. I was impressed. It looked great. This gave me the confidence to ask...Can you repair with my gutter problem (way up there on the top level) which leaves a sheet of ice on my driveway every winter? Do you do flooring? Can you repair this damaged bathroom subflooring? Do you install kitchen countertops? He could...and did. We kept throwing projects at the guys. They kept impressing us. Price was always fair, the quality of work exceptional. The work ethic of Jeff, Jason and Josh is impressive. These guys work as a team with a true efficiency and economy of movement that comes from experience. The follow through after each project was great. Clean, orderly, prompt, eager and good natured at all times. Good people, hard workers, quality work, fair price. It has been a very rewarding experience working with Jeff, Jason and Josh. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Handyman isn't really appropriate because I discovered competence in wide variety of skills. ROOFING: Removed old garage roof, put on new. Repaired water damaged sheeting, facia, soffits. Corrected improperly installed flashing from previous roofer. Excellent clean up and removal of debris. GUTTERS: Replaced problematic gutters and resolved a related water and ice problem. Used quality materials. Ultimately improved exterior appearance of the house. DOOR INSTALLATION: Replaced an existing non-standard sized front door in older home and installed new entry and storm doors, including custom oak finishing. TILE FLOOR INSTALLATION: Repaired subflooring and structural issues in kitchen and bathroom. Removed old flooring and Installed new porcelain tile. KITCHEN COUNTER TOPS: Installed quartz counter tops, drop sink, water fixtures.

Category handyman service

Profi

PROFI is a family owned company located in Minnesota that specializes in Tiling services with over a decade of experience and positive reviews. PROFI continues to demonstrate excellence in each project no matter how difficult it might seem. Our mission is to provide our customers the best quality of work they ever dreamed of.

2022 Super Service Award

Craftsman Renovations LLC

Craftsman Renovations is a company dedicated to providing our customers with a premier remodeling experience. Quality craftsmanship, meticulous attention to detail, personalized design, and customer service are hallmarks of every project. We pride ourselves in creating spaces that provide lasting beauty while improving the performance and integrity of the home. From the initial consultation through the final punch list, you can expect prompt and courteous service. Designers and estimators work together to develop a design that suits your lifestyle and fits your budget. Experienced, quality-minded professionals on site address every detail for your customized project. It is our goal to create a pleasurable remodeling experience and a beautiful new space that you can be proud of. At Craftsman Renovations, we realize that your house is more than just your residence. Your house is a refuge, a reflection of your personality, comfort and security for your family, a source of pride, and a significant investment. We work with you, the customer to ensure your completed project will be something you and your family can live in and enjoy for years to come.

Wind River Const LLC

Wind River Const LLC is a small family oriented business with all the right people to handle all your home repair needs! we are licensed and insured with over 28 years experience. our rates for one handyman are $ 100.00 per hour to $125.00 per hour depending on the jobs requirements. estimates are free. Additional DBA - Wind River Construction & Handyman Service.

Exterior work & interior remodeling.

Offering plumbing & electrical.