Geoff Of All Trades

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

3.7

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Honest work done in your home just like it was new, just the way you would like it. 20+ years in the construction trades....

SOUND DESIGNS

SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

06/15/2016

CATEGORY landscaping

03/07/2010

When I first met Geoff he seemd like a decent enough guy and I was looking forward to working with a contractor that seemed to actually care about the job he did and his reputation. He showed up on time and he had the necessary tools to do the job but the work he did fell far short of my expectations. The biggest problem was with the transition he installed in the laundry/bathroom door. I showed h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geoff was refered to me by a friend to help finish my basement rec-room. I had him install two door transitions, mud a wall, install a carpet border edge and install cove base in the laundry/bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/24/2009

His work is meticulous and professional. My front landscape has never looked so good. He is very good about returning calls and showing up on time and his final price was right on with the initial estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He powerwashed one of my decks, cleaned the green mold off of my siding, trimmed a tree, replaced some bushes, painted some trim, etc.

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping,tree service,pressure washing,house painters

Home repair, interior & exterior painting, landscaping, hardscaping, water features, patios, seasonal clean-up, gardens, low voltage lighting, pressure washing, roofing & drywall repair. No job too "odd", don't put off what your house is asking for!