The Concrete Moon

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2013

1479 24th St

Houlton, WI 54082

As owner and hands on artisan I guarantee the personal service you deserve. People have described my services as "a personal shopper for remodeling". I will be there for all aspects of your project and as a result it will turn out better than expected.

09/24/2013

Aram M.

He prepared the area, worked around the landscapers and builders who were currently finishing up our home. He moved our sprinkler system and replaced our landscaping. He came on the dates and times he said he would. He worked around the builders schedules and was completely professional. We are hiring him again this month to fence our yard and build an indoor dog kennel with dog door. The owner Jeremiah is amazing and so professional.

Description of Work
He matched our current stamped concrete in color and style and created a beautiful fire pit, walk way and patio.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

07/30/2013

Richard G.

Prefacing this review with the fact that I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I have to say that I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and the finished product. The concrete bar top gets a ton of compliments and I love the look and sheen of the finished product. The backsplash tilework was difficult, as we used some very small tiles that had different finishes (glass, shells, stainless, etc...) and it turned out perfect. Of course the painting that went along with all of this was well done, crisp edges and Jeremia was great about cleanup during and after the job was complete. I should add to this review that I had hired him a few years prior to handle some slate tile work in my finished basement along with some stone facing on my fireplace. He had done such a meticulous job that I thought he deserved a shot at this project. He was priced competitively and did a great job again. I definitely recommend The Concrete Moon to others looking for a creative solution to sinks/countertops (concrete!) as well as a high quality job with stone and/or tile.

Description of Work
I hired The Concrete Moon to help out with a kitchen/bar remodel in my Stillwater home. This included a custom concrete bar top, extensive backsplash tile work, and painting.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, interior painters

Durapro Painting LLC

We know that your home is your castle. We also know that great painting and home remodeling projects don't just happen. We take our craft seriously. We are extremely professional at all times, from the initial consultation, right through the completion of every job .

2022 Super Service Award

MNemonic Design LLC

MNemonic Design is locally owned and operated out of Saint Paul, MN. We are dedicated to our craft and take exceptional care of our customers. We offer free estimates and would love to hear of your upcoming project. Call or click for an estimate today Specializing in all forms of Interior and exterior painting and enameling, small drywall, popcorn removal and ceiling texture.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Anderson Painting

Anderson Painting winner of the Super Service Provider Award seven years in a row. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the cleanliness of our worksite. We service the eastern Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. My name is Daniel Anderson. I am the owner and I work on every one of the projects. If you mention you seen us on Angies List you will receive 10% off labor.

Offers Coupon

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    Ask for details.

Concrete counter tops, fireplace, kitchen & bathroom.

Ask For Details