Dennis Priebe Plumbing

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2011

P.O. Box 643

Holmen, WI 54636

All that you expect & more. With over 60 years of experience we pride ourselves with our customer service & specialization in the plumbing field. Our clean, friendly & knowledgeable staff will impress you. Our dedicated plumbers will first review with you the problem, & give you a free estimate on the work that you need done, fix it in an efficient manner while respecting your home & leaving the work area as clean, if not cleaner once the job is finished. Honest, respectful & knowledgeable - these are the traits our company & employees swear by....

07/19/2021

Tamara E.

All I can say is Steve was prompt, friendly, and very professional. They fit us into their already busy schedule with same day service and it was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Kitchen tap replacement

05/19/2021

Jeanette H.

I used Dennis Priebe because of a backed-up basement drain, which resulted in a flood… I had a different service out for a previous flood, but they didn’t fix the problem. When I called Dennis Priebe, not only did they come out that very same day, they seemed to immediately know what needed to be done. They ground out roots from a tree and before I knew it they had my problem resolved and were done. What a HUGE RELIEF to me! They did such a great job that I recently called them again for a water leak. Once again someone came out that very same day! He replaced the “flapper” and the toilet’s singing was silenced! : ) I was earlier advised to have the “tower” replaced as well, but Kelsey suggested that I save the money. He didn’t see it was necessary. That kind of help shows that he has integrity, and compassion. He could have easily replaced both parts and made the extra money. However he knew that I trusted him and he didn’t let me down. There is no doubt that I will call again for any future help. I am happy to let others know about the great service I received because, as wonderful as water is, I also know how damaging and expensive it can be. You can’t put a price on great help in a time of need!!

Description of Work
Removed roots from basement drain and stop toilet leak

05/24/2017

Aaron T.

It went great! They were on-time, professional and did a great job! I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I needed an exterior faucet replaced as well as a leaky faucet addressed inside the house.

07/28/2016

Patti D.

06/21/2016

Robert A.

06/07/2016

Clarke G.

Description of Work
Excellent work and workers

04/21/2016

Carol K.

08/02/2015

Kasi P.

Quick response. Gave a estimation before they started the work. Explained the other issues while changing the faucet and fixed all of them. Overall we are happy with service.price can be little lower.

Description of Work
Our kitchen faucet was leaking and wanted to install a new faucet. When we called them , they showed up in 15 mins on the same day and changed our kitchen faucet.

04/02/2015

Susan S.

Description of Work
Priebe Plumbing did an estimate for us for multiple jobs, at the family home in WI. We have not had any work done yet but Steve from Priebe spent a lot of time and was very professional.

03/19/2015

Kay W.

08/17/2013

Brent K.

When I called I got next day service. The serviceman was on time and professional. He tried every trick he could think of to get the shower running properly and avoid tearing out the old plumbing and replacing the shower valve. Nothing worked so he scheduled another appointment to replace the valve. I had previously opened up the wall because of an unrelated water problem so the replacement was pretty straight forward. It was a two man job with the guys on opposite sides of the wall. The shower works great and I no longer have a leaky outdoor facet. They have done work for me before and alway did a good gob.

Description of Work
Replaced shower valve and fixed leaking outdoor facet.

08/05/2013

Tina S.

It took approximately 40 minutes to do the job and the plumber was extremely professional. I would recommend him to others and call him for future services. i

Description of Work
Used Drain machine to clean 15' of 3" cast under basement floor. Blockage 8' ran 21' length.

04/15/2013

Joyce H.

I called Dennis Priebe Plumbing and they set me up with an appointment for they very next day. The service men showed up about 15 minutes before they were scheduled. Very polite, confirmed the sewer backup and brought in the drill to get the job done. within the hour the drain was cleaned. All equipment was loaded in the truck and payment was made. Was able to do a load of laundry as soon as they left.

Description of Work
Sewer was baking up into basement.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

04/09/2013

telia B.

They came to estimate the problem start to work on the sewer finish and left I was please the next day I cll them the water was not going down they cameback and fix it ,no other issues since then

Description of Work
They clean the basement sewer I had to cll them the next day and they came and finish the job I was please

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

04/02/2013

John M.

I felt it was a lot of money but they did a good job of cleaning out the drain. I haven't had any issues since they cleaned the drain. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned out a basement drain for a washing machine.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/02/2013

John M.

This went very well. It took two serviceman to complete the job. It has been two years since install and there have been no issues with the water heater. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed a new gas water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/02/2012

Dean O.

would have been nice to get a call back to say they couldn't do the work. Also to say in thier add that they can only do limited work in Minnesota

Description of Work
Was looking for a plumbing company to install a bathtub. Thier add said they are licensed in Minnesota. When i called was told they only have a limited license so could only do very limited amount of work. They were going to check about being able to do the work, but never got a call back

08/09/2012

Leah R.

Prompt return of initial call. Came when he said he would. Efficient at the work. Courteous.

Description of Work
very small job to redirect the discharge from my sump pump.

08/01/2012

Carol K.

This was the fourth time I've called this company since June 1. We bought an older home that had been vacant for a while and had a number of subsequent plumbing problems. They installed a new kitchen faucet, roto-rooted several of the plumbing lines, and found and fixed leaks that were staining ceiling tiles in the basement. They added an air gap to an incorrectly installed dishwasher and added shut-off valves under sinks in the bathrooms and kitchen. All of this work cost about $1000. Usually when you need a plumber you need a plumber NOW and this company has been very responsive; on three of the four visits they came the same day that I called. The plumbers are well-mannered and friendly; the kind of people you don't mind inviting into your home.

Description of Work
They cleared a clog in the main line

05/16/2012

Jodi S.

They were very helpful and told us about the rebates that we can get on the water heater. I was at work when they came. They put all the needed information and told us about the rebates that we could send in for with the new water heater. They were very prompt with coming as our water heater didn’t work at all. They were able to come right away and replace it. There are different types of water heater and ours is the highest that needs to be vented and it was the most expensive than the other one. They are pricey but I wouldn’t know if we could get cheaper anywhere else.

Description of Work
I used Dennis Priebe Plumbing to replace the water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/17/2012

John K.

Went very well. 2 plumbers came and were very efficient and neat. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced badly leaking steel pipe in wall in back of bath vanity. Had to cut out drywall in bedroom closet to get at it.

12/08/2011

Nicholas A.

For the total house remodel Priebe quoted the bells and whistles (toilets, vanities, sinks, etc), when these items would instead be picked out by the wife and installed in lengthy phases. When we requested a requote to just do the rough-in as was expected, price only went down by "material allowable", which does not account for all the labor that would go into installing . Known reliable competitor did it for less than 1/2 the (reduced, not the original) price and did a fine quality job (and their costs came in at below quotation).

Description of Work
Project was a major remodel in which the house was gutted. All new plumbing was to be put in.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

The appointment for the original estimate was requested by a contractor. The contractor asked us to give an estimate to supply & install all fixtures as well as the rough-in & finish work. The fixtures that we quoted were good quality items, far from being the top of the line. When the home owner contacted us to have the estimate revised, he asked what the price would be if they supplied the fixtures. He never stated that he only wanted the rough-in portion quoted seperately. The original estimate was quoted with a total job cost & a fixture allowance. If we are not supplying the fixtures but still doing labor to install owner supplied fixtures, labor is obviously going to stay the same. Unfortunately, since we were never able to meet with the home owner himself & only the contractor there was a break-down in communication. We would have been more than happy to meet with the home owner to review all items of the proposal if it would have been requested. It appears that the home owner was able to find an alternative plumbing company and is pleased with their work. We are glad to hear that the home owner is happy with their "new" home and enjoy many years of continued happiness there.

09/01/2011

Jen K.

We are looking to add a second bathroom to our home and used this company for an estimate. Overall we were happy with the experience. The only complaint that I have would be that we were a little disappointed when the written estimate that we received from the company via e-mail was quite a bit higher than the verbal one I was given the day the plumber came to our home. The plumber that came to our home was punctual, friendly and professional!

Description of Work
A plumber from this company came to our home and looked at the space were we want to add a second bathroom. A verbal estimate was given that day and a written one was e-mailed to us a few days later.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

06/10/2011

Dennis M.

I had an outside hose faucet that could not be turned off. They took it apart and showed me the problem and recommended it be replaced with a better valve. Which they did. I also had a kitchen faucet that was leaking under the cabinet and they showed my wife what needed to be done there also. Installing the repair kit took care of the problem. My wife asked them if they had any recommendations on how to clean our Composite type sink. My wife hated how it stains so easily but we could not find a good cleaner to remove the stains. He recommended a product called ZUD. She picked some of this product up at ACE and it worked great. We were happy with the repairs and the plumber helped by giving us a tip about cleaning our stained sink. I was impressed with their customer service, professionalism and punctuality. The appointment was for 8:00 and they showed up a few minutes early. Would definitely use this company again. Price is not what I look at first, quality of workmanship is what impresses me most. No plumber's butt here.

Description of Work
I had an outside anti syphon hose valve replaced and a new Moen cartridge & handle repair kit installed to the kitchen faucet.

06/09/2011

Carl K.

The work was done very well. I appreciated the fact that they replaced the silcock style shutoff valves with ball valves. It makes it much easier to turn the water off. They used very nice silcock replacements outside with bleeder valves to prevent ice-up in teh winter. It was a nice touch I hadn't thoutht of. They showed up on time, didn't make a mess, and the end result was great.

Description of Work
I had the main house and street shutoffs replaced because they leaked as well as two external silcocks replaced since the previous house owner didn't move them out and away when he added new siding (very hard to thread a hose onto the silcock.

LIPINSKI Plumbing HVAC Company

Since 1993 we have been specializing in plumbing, heating, and cooling services-- installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Septic systems, water wells-pumps, drain cleaning+camera services, kitchen-bathroom or whole house remodeling gas piping, radon removal systems, new construction, water softener - iron removal. Just ask! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Advanced Plumbing Systems

Locally Owned & Family Operated, Call Advanced Plumbing Systems Today! We continually strive to be the local leading plumbing service provider, as well as earn the impeccable reputation that we have as a local La Crosse plumbing company. Our approach is simply.....do what we would do normally –whatever it takes to provide the customer with workmanship and service excellence. With over 28 years of experience, we have been the providing both residential and commercial clients with quality plumbing repair and installation work. We offer a wide assortment of industry-related tasks, in order to make sure that we can take care of your service needs. Whether you need new installation, maintenance and repairs or total replacement, we are the team of plumbers you can trust in.

Mad City Windows & Baths

We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking great.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing - Clogged Drains, Exteriory Hydrants, Faucets, Garbage Disposals, Kitchen Sinks, Laundry Fixtures, Leaking Pipes, Water & Drain Lines, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Toilets, Water Heaters & Softeners.

Wells & Pumps, Sprinkler Systems, Septic Systems, Drain Fields.