Lake Country Home Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2011

Appliance repair at a fair price and fast service. Factory authorized on most major brands, Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, Kitchen Aid, Jenn-Air, Fisher & Paykel, LG, Speed Queen & Frigidaire. Subcontractor used for plumbing services when necessary....

Handy House Cleaning

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members is vetted, full-time employees. Employees over subcontractors give us greater accountability and give our customers peace of mind. With 10 vans and 16 employees, our installation crew is miles ahead of our competitors.

Handy Helper

Handy Helper has a wide variety of skills to name a few; carpentry, electrical and almost anything around the home. Get jobs completed on your to do list at pro quality for a handyman price. Handy helper has been in the trades for over 20 years. Handy helper is an owner operator and strives to meet you satisfaction!

04/17/2020

I send email to company website explaining the noise coming from the drum and that the washer was 7 years old. Initially I went on line to listened to other videos of washers making the similar loud noise. Service person arrived, listened to sound for 10 seconds and said yes, bearings need replacement and repair will be $600. Who is going to spend $600 on a 7 year old washer!!! So rather than returning my call and giving me a quote over the phone, it cost me a $95 service call. This won't happen again with this company, I can assure you of that.

Description of Work
I only needed a quote to repair/replace sealed bearings in our washer.

08/14/2017

Everything went fine. Dean told us each step of the way what to expect. There were no surprises. We love the Dishdrawers and if we need repair work on any appliances we will call this company.

Description of Work
We had an estimate made for repair work on our 2003 Fisher and Paykel Dishdrawers. We decided to get a new double unit, due to the age of our old model. Dean would have repaired our old model, so there was no pressure to buy a new one. He put the Dishdrawers in on a Saturday, while also solving a number of issues due to the age of our home The units cost only slightly more than they did in 2003.

02/02/2017

Installer arrived without a dolly. Luckily I had one, or the unit could not have been moved. Installer did not have any of the necessary materials. Luckily, I had previously purchased them at local hardware store in case installer's prices were too high. Installer did not want to level the unit ("they are level from the factory"). I insisted it be checked and it did need leveling. Installer left one of the pieces in the garage, which I happened to find later. Installer failed to properly adjust one gas burner. My husband and I did it with help from manufacturer.

Description of Work
Hired to install a new gas range with electric oven. They were informed that the new range was in my garage, and the old range had already been removed. Was told the price would be $150 plus materials.

Category appliance repair

Sorry we failed you where making changes to improve are service

10/05/2016

SEE ABOVE, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, LAKE COUNTRY HOME SERVICES IS THE WORST APPLIANCE REPAIR COMPANY EVER !

Description of Work
HAS REPAIRED DRYER TWICE BEFORE, WAS LATE FOR EACH 6 HOUR WINDOW APPOINTMENT AND IS LATE AGAIN TODAY: THRID ATTEMPT AT THE SAME PROBLEM, THIRD TIME I HAVE HAD TO TAKE AN ENTIRE DAY OFF OF WORK DUE TO THEIR SCHEDULING WINDOW THAT THEY CANNOT MEET. DONT FIX THE PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME, SECOND TIME, MAYBE THE THIRD TIME WILL BE A CHARM IF THEY EVER ARRIVE

Category appliance repair

Sorry we failed you thank you for the imput where making changes to better serve are customers

09/20/2016

Friendly, professional service tech. Explained what the issue was and had the part with him. I really liked that they were able to come out only a couple of hours after calling them (being without a working refrigerator isn't fun)

Description of Work
Replaced the inverter control board on our GE refrigerator

02/24/2016

As I explained to Angies list before, I bought a coupon and was unable to use it and they refunded the money. We have no issues with the service provider, but can't rate them either. Please stop asking me to review. This request for review has come up for years and Angie's List still won't remove the request, even though we've contacted you about this before. We can't rate the provider, but Angie's List gets a "F" on this.

Description of Work
see below

02/15/2016

dThe service guy did the repairs we requested. He also identified other issues to take care, of a torn seal whitch we were able to take care of by simply putting some glue on the tear rather than having to replace the entire seal. This was a no charge item and I thank them

Description of Work
fixed kitchen appliances

01/19/2016

The washer wouldn't run and its symptoms seemed like the main logic board compared to other reports on the internet. The serviceman unplugged the washer and waited 60 seconds or so before replugging it. I tried that several times waiting 10 seconds without success. I wish they'd said on the phone how long we should wait before replugging. $73 does seem a bit difficult to pay for such a simple thing, but he did drive out when promised and he knew what to try better than I did. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Description of Work
Reset the washer by unplugging and re-plugging it.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

12/07/2015

The service engineer was professional, knowledgeable and quick. The price for a bearing was $100 which I thought was expensive. Other than that, no issues

Description of Work
Address noise in dryer.

10/26/2015

.Verywell, the office understood the problem (no cooling - freezer was thawing} - and contacted him, he responed and came out same day and took care of us.

Description of Work
Replaced the starter for the refrig. motor. He had it with him, was fast clean and efficient.

Category appliance repair

Service washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, compactors, garbage disposals, outdoor grills, freezers, wall ovens, ranges.washers,dryers,wall ovens, ranges,

Ask for details.